Neighbours #2 that’s when good tattlers become good friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
according to fb spoiler group. Its to do with how her marriage to Joe mangel ended or at least how Joe told Harold about what happened. I think Harold speaks to joe and he comes clean about it.
So I wonder what Harold's beef with Melanie is!

Reactions: 3
So I wonder what Harold's beef with Melanie is!
I'm just catching up now, could it be something to do with Skye, seeing as she was her step mum or to do with her marrying Joe.

Ss
I'll be really annoyed if they split Toadie and Melanie up :mad:
Same here, I love Toadie and Mel, they work well together, I prefer Toadie and Mel to Toadie and Sonya. Toadie and Amy would never work, I know neighbours can be incestuous, but she has slept with his brother.
I've always liked Harold, bit if he splits them up that will ruin his character.

Reactions: 4
I love the way Melanie is with Nell and Hugo, she is a natural with them. Harold's beef is something to do with what he was told about why Joe and Mel broke up, but it turns out "accounts do vary!". Hate the way they are making Clive's character such a bad guy.

Reactions: 2
I really don't want Toadie to get with Amy. I like him and Mel together.
I don't want them together either. I like that a male and female can be friends for 20+ years and nothing more.

How good to see Nell being given a chance to speak about the show. She's a great little actress and unlike other soaps that change child actors a million times, she's the only one to play that role.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't want them together either. I like that a male and female can be friends for 20+ years and nothing more.

How good to see Nell being given a chance to speak about the show. She's a great little actress and unlike other soaps that change child actors a million times, she's the only one to play that role.

She cannot act though, can't believe that they haven't replaced her with someone that can as she got older.

Reactions: 2
Maybe I will enjoy what I see but I am not excited about it yet. They were in the show two minutes, the show has far bigger stars, they could only be bothered spending half a day on set and even had body doubles for some scenes 'they' filmed. All seems half assed.

Whose house are they in front of with the For Sale sign? I know I should know this 😂
Chloe is selling up and leaving, so it will be her house. It is nice to see Harold back and looking great for his age. I can't help feeling though that everything and everyone will be chucked at these final 3 weeks and it will all too fast paced and a disappointment. I am hoping and happy to be wrong though...

Chloe is selling up and leaving, so it will be her house. It is nice to see Harold back and looking great for his age. I can't help feeling though that everything and everyone will be chucked at these final 3 weeks and it will all too fast paced and a disappointment. I am hoping and happy to be wrong though...
Has that been aired that she's selling?

Maybe I will enjoy what I see but I am not excited about it yet. They were in the show two minutes, the show has far bigger stars, they could only be bothered spending half a day on set and even had body doubles for some scenes 'they' filmed. All seems half assed.

I was really annoyed that they were coming back, but after seeing that photo earlier today I felt excited, especially due to Charlene's outfit, it's a modern taken on her dungarees.

Not aired but it’s been announced. I’m guessing she’ll be there until the end though because she was filming on the last day.

associated spoiler
Paige comes back to sell Chloes house

I was really annoyed that they were coming back, but after seeing that photo earlier today I felt excited, especially due to Charlene's outfit, it's a modern taken on her dungarees.
No not aired, she is away visiting her other brothers at the moment. I think though that it was heavily hinted at before she left as she said work wasn't the same without Terese etc and her relationship with Kiki hadn't worked out, so no surprise. I am guessing they will get the house sold before the end! It was funny Harold just walked in saying "it's only me" and I bet he hadn't booked a hotel knowing someone would take him in. I just love that about Ramsay Street!

Not aired but it’s been announced. I’m guessing she’ll be there until the end though because she was filming on the last day.

associated spoiler
Paige comes back to sell Chloes house
Oh, I hate that they keep announcing spoilers, I'm trying my best to avoid them. I just hope they don't put Chelly back together, I'd love for Chloe to have an ending similar to Alexis in schitts creek.

Reactions: 1
I’m quite a few episodes behind at the moment. I’m struggling to watch it, is anyone else the same?

Just not the same knowing we’re so close to the end.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I’m up to date. I find it so emotional at the moment. I’m finding myself more into it than ever. Genuinely cried the other day because I’m going to miss it. It’s the only soap I’ve ever watched.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.