Neighbours #2 that’s when good tattlers become good friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s spot on. Neighbours has been treated quite badly and it’s a huge shame. The ‘tribute’ was a joke.

Reactions: 6
All a bit weird Amy's date going on about a soap that is about to be axed in a soap that is about to be axed! Glad Kiri and Glenn are in a better place with each other now before it ends and hope Glenn and Terese remain together. In the final month come tomorrow 😭

Reactions: 1
I havent been upset about a death since casey in home and away hendrix was heartbreaking

Reactions: 3
I saw on April Rose Pengillys story (Chloe) that they're destroying the sets! That's so upsetting, they could have auctioned it off for charity or given to the cast, I know I would have bought something from the Kennedy house for sure 😭

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
That makes me so angry. I would have definitely bought something too. They could have done it as a charity auction and raised money for a good cause. Just seems like they are washing their hands of it. I feel like they never really wanted to save it. Maybe they over priced it to channel 5 knowing they pull out so they could get rid of it. 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 4

Glad we get the finale earlier than planned and it goes out in prime time like it should. Not happy Australia get to see the episodes first though. If it wasn't for UK TV contracts their beloved Neighbours would have ended many years sooner.

Glad we get the finale earlier than planned and it goes out in prime time like it should. Not happy Australia get to see the episodes first though. If it wasn't for UK TV contracts their beloved Neighbours would have ended many years sooner.
It makes it so real now though 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 5
i would lvoe therese and paul too reunite
Part of me would, part of me likes Glenn and Terese together. For whatever reason I do want Paul to be happish at the end... I think a happy ending in the whole David saga is out the question though.

I thought the point was Aus caught up with us and we all saw it more or less together (I know that time differences could make this difficult). I think though if someone has to be first it should be the UK like you say for the reason you mention.

Reactions: 2
It makes it so real now though 😢
Especially when you think the cash they have wasted in the past year or two. Neighbours always was better on set with a small cast. Be good to see a comprehensive list of everyone who joined the show in 2021 and 2022. The list will be huge and yet you wouldn't fill the fingers on one hand of those who added to the show and were good to watch. That's without the expenditure of ridiculous outside shoots like Corey in the woods, Leo with his wine bar, Harlow in London etc. The show overspends for what it is which is a cable show locally and a daytime show abroad. It's now prime time viewing every night like major soaps.

Reactions: 2
Part of me would, part of me likes Glenn and Terese together. For whatever reason I do want Paul to be happish at the end...
I just don’t believe them as a couple. She was so in love with Paul - I just don’t think she’d have gone with his brother.

Glenn’s also really annoying, at least Paul had a bit of personality.

Over 40 new characters in 2021....

Over 60 new characters already this year....

How many of the 100 can you actually remember? What a waste of time and money most of the characters have been. I would struggle to name ten I have enjoyed watching.
Not main characters, ones that have been integral to storylines. I think they've got a great cast at the moment, I don't hate any of them. The show has been really good the last few years, especially since they've got rid of awful characters like Ellie and Sonya.

Not main characters, ones that have been integral to storylines. I think they've got a great cast at the moment, I don't hate any of them. The show has been really good the last few years, especially since they've got rid of awful characters like Ellie and Sonya.
I don't even hate Paul, his schemes are questionable but they mostly are with family in mind which makes him redeemable. I might have to hate Clive AKA the invisible man soon though if what I have read is correct...A shame because I liked the Clive of old.

I don't even hate Paul, his schemes are questionable but they mostly are with family in mind which makes him redeemable. I might have to hate Clive AKA the invisible man soon though if what I have read is correct...A shame because I liked the Clive of old.
I’m avoiding spoilers so don’t want to know what he’s done, but hope it’s it cheating on Jane, unless Sheila comes back and they get back together. I don’t know why Clive was made into a main character as he’s never in it

There are so many characters I would get shut of if the show was sticking around and it's mainly newer characters like the Rodwell family, Curtis, Glen and Kiri. The show has been awful the past few years for introducing interesting characters. Shannon? Bringing in expensive guest stars like Amanda Holden and Tammin Sursok? Waste of cash.

There are so many characters I would get shut of if the show was sticking around and it's mainly newer characters like the Rodwell family, Curtis, Glen and Kiri. The show has been awful the past few years for introducing interesting characters. Shannon? Bringing in expensive guest stars like Amanda Holden and Tammin Sursok? Waste of cash.
Amanda Holden was awful as was DVO, well DVO was laughable with that accent. I’d forgotten about the Rodwells, shows how much they’ve made an impact on me. I like Curtis and Kiri

Amanda Holden was awful as was DVO, well DVO was laughable with that accent. I’d forgotten about the Rodwells, shows how much they’ve made an impact on me. I like Curtis and Kiri
Kiri is a token person of colour because the show had bad press about race so they felt they had to bring in more POC. Same reason they brought in the horrible Sheila Canning character. Kiri covers the token lesbian character as well which she is in real life.

Kiri is a token person of colour because the show had bad press about race so they felt they had to bring in more POC. Same reason they brought in the horrible Sheila Canning character. Kiri covers the token lesbian character as well which she is in real life.
I really like her character. She's very natural and easy to watch.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.