Neighbours #2 that’s when good tattlers become good friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m quite a few episodes behind at the moment. I’m struggling to watch it, is anyone else the same?

Just not the same knowing we’re so close to the end.
I was the same, I caught up last Thursday, but now I'm 2 episodes behind. I don't want it to end

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I’m behind but I don’t want to binge watch and then not watch it properly so want to make when I watch I have time to enjoy it and not be distracted by my phone etc.

Reactions: 4
Seeing Toadies mum in the preview made me sad. I know it's to be expected but she looks so old!

• Sad
It’s all so emotional. I cry every episode now. I really need to get out more.

• Sad
It’s all so emotional. I cry every episode now. I really need to get out more.
Just got up to date again! She is 78 according to the good old internet.. even Shane looks old when you look closely at his face, still good looking though! Harold looks really good for his age, I think that's because though at one point he looked old for his age and hasn't then aged too much from then on. It's really emotion and jam packed at the moment. I had to laugh when the portrait of Mrs Mangel came off the wall, I remember when that portrait was unveiled.

Double posting again, but hey this thread will be null and void soon so never mind! I take it all back about Shane looking older when I found out his age... He is 62 got to say he does look good for that age. I thought he was in his 50s! It just shows you that we get older ourselves but for some reason we don't always think that people we watched as children can be that old!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm on sa catch up today, I'm on Mondays episode. I'm finding it difficult to watch as I don't want it to end.

Kylie and Jason have re-released especially for you sas part of them coming back for the last episode.

Last edited:
@Em_ I'm really tempted to get the vinyl, I thought it was going to be really expensive! Although I'm not sure what the postage is..

Just watching today's ep, the last 30 seconds OMG
OMG Mal & Izzy

Reactions: 5
I’m still struggling to catch up. Although seeing Harold return was a really nice nostalgic feeling.

Reactions: 2
‘Just watching today's ep, the last 30 seconds OMG’
(It wouldn’t let me quote and take the spoiler out 🤷‍♀️)

I read this in the TV guide and it made me laugh. Who thought that one up!

I have caught up today. This is not a spoiler really for anyone who has not caught up but had to mention it while fresh in memory. The memory book had photos of Lucy in and Glenn said she loved a make over and looked like 3 different people! That tickled me as it was Neighbours really taking the mickey out of itself as of course Lucy has been played by 3 different people!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I have caught up today. This is not a spoiler really for anyone who has not caught up but had to mention it while fresh in memory. The memory book had photos of Lucy in and Glenn said she loved a make over and looked like 3 different people! That tickled me as it was Neighbours really taking the mickey out of itself as of course Lucy has been played by 3 different people!
Yes that made me laugh as well. It’s been nice to see some old photos via that book. Quite a nice idea

I caught up today and I'm so glad I did, it's great at the moment. I couldn't stop laughing when Mrs Mangels portrait fell down. I loved today's episode, when Glen said 'Lucy has had a lot of makeovers, she looks like 3 different people' that was classic neighbours. How is this soap ending, I wish the BBC would have bought it again and got rid of that depressing rubbish EastEnders.

Reactions: 7
They announced that Karl and Susan will be on the neighbours tour. I’m happy about that, they were the two I was hoping would be on it.

I'd just come here to mention that! It really made me laugh.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.