Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So a 5 hour shopping trip to buy ANOTHER fabulosa, a wreath bag & a saw for Craigs stocking!!! But didn’t get eggs, milk or bread! Now as far as I know as I do shop in aldi & Lidl because I’m not ashamed of it, I’m sensible, but they sell eggs, milk & fucking bread Emma!!!!! I do not understand why she has to tell us everything that she buys & the price, yes Emma you set your machine up & press go & sell it for a ridiculous amount of money, yes you have plenty of stupid people that buy from you, but stop rubbing it in will you, it’s actually disgusting to watch at how showy she is. Oh & another thing stop showing mumbles getting in the car we don’t care ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Hillbilly love puff

Chatty Member
And the people that keep sending her it all! I'd rather give my money to charity if I felt the need, she clearly doesn't need anymore parcellllllsssss.
Absolutely! The amount of sweets she hoards is disgusting! Talking of hoarding, do you think we will see her on the tv show hoarders any time soon cos that cottage looks like a mix between a jumble sale and a bomb site!

longstaff

She must give them her address to send the parcelllllls of crap, otherwise how do they know where to send them.

I haven’t been on here for soooo long but is anybody else done with the garden & allotment bull? Going out for lunch with daddykins, going shopping, buying more tat for the cooottttarrrggggeee. I literally can’t put this anger into words, she’s the most infuriating woman on the bloody planet

pandaeyes68

Chatty Member
She used her free time effectively though…she did another jig and instructed her many fans on how to make Yorkies, telling them to put the tin with oil in the oven for at least half an hour before adding the mix and cooking for 20 minutes. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Can you imagine if it is gallstones and not bruising from trapped wind (wtf?). She will milk it for all it’s worth
🤣🤣 yes the bruising from trapped wind diagnosis did me make me chuckle. Also did you hear her say she thinks it could have been set off by the bowl of cherry tomatoes she ate🤣🤣 nothing to do with the vegetabless , fruitless chocolate organge/cake filled diet she has🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

pandaeyes68

Chatty Member
No I think she still has quite a few sheep that think she’s amazing! Whoever is sending all these parrcceells must be as batshit crazy as her! I mean what’s her account all about? She’s not funny, defo not a cleaning account😂 and gulps like a camel who’s been in the desert a year without water!
Absolutely they can only be as crazy as she is and she seems to be getting crazier by the day! Did you see all the shit she was sent yesterday and got excited about?! I mean like she needs anymore chocolate or sweets!!! And she really needs to cut out the bathroom shots - they freak me out!! Ps love the camel analogy !!! So funny😂😂

• Haha

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Does she not see that she must make her husband feel like shit, being all snarky publicly about him wasting her money when he’s earned it and she lets it trickle through her fingers in charity shops and buying more pink clothes than she can feasibly wear ?

in fact she’s probably spent £500 on planners that she’s never going to use 🙄

longstaff

Have you seen her latest update? Awful time for family when that happens, but I honestly don’t understand why you would come on to let people know you are going to be quiet and the reason for it 🤷🏻‍♀️ The cynic in me is wondering if it’s for the sympathy, influx of messages and parcells.

Hillbilly love puff

Chatty Member
Do you notice how daddykins gets mentioned all the time now? Barely a mention when mumbles was alive but now he’s always talked about! Topping up that inheritance Ems?

I've not had a chance to comment butttttttttttttttttttttttttttt here goes!! A while back she made two posies for their mums graves, giving craig the smaller bunch . that annoyed me no end. The loss of his mum is just as sad as hers and just as important.

Making money out of the queens death! that pissed me of. No decency whatsoever.

Making out she never used to go out shopping alone - liar.

More pink coats that she never wears.

Those planners behind her head in the sewing room haven't moved in two years... get rid!

Its ok being 'sentimental' and keeping all her mothers junk but not one thought about leaving it all to her son to sort out when she dies.

Makes more fuss out of having her gall bladder removed than most folk do about a full hysterectomy . You had keyhole surgery.
Is that what she had done? Bloody hell my sister in law had that done & was back to work after a week. All of this shopping & buying tat is driving me insane, with what’s happening in the world it’s all about her! Did anybody see her stories the other day about when she went shopping all day then came home & said she made an error with regards to delivery times for items that people had purchased from her, so she wasn’t going to be able to do them on time, well here’s a thing Emma don’t go shopping all day to buy more crap, do the orders that people have paid you for!!!! The woman drives me insane ffs

Hillbilly love puff

Chatty Member
She just has to show off with everything. Last year they had piles of sweets and stuff her sheep had sent and I thought then why not donate it to a hospice or children’s charity? But no piggy Emma keeps it to herself! She gulps enough on the daily, imagine her when she’s stuffing that lot down!

• Haha
Gousto has arrived & such an emphasis on not having gousto for a few weeks! Well other than the other week when she was at mumbles!!!!! So more pre packed shite food, fish, not fresh, pre packaged shit! So no wonder she does the whole ill thing, oh I’m sorry no she’s fine she was just trying to justify her machine working for her whilst she buys shit in b&m the range & that tacky garden centre by her! I am trying so hard to get my business up & running but I will never slump to her level. Oh look at me I have a shed & a sunflower!!!! Is it just me or is everybody else getting to the point of it really starting to fuck everybody off? This whole begging, saying woe is me woe is me etc etc is really starting to do my head in. Work for a living Emma, do proper crafts like a lot of us, don’t just sit there & put it all into your sewing machine & watch it work

longstaff

More charity shop crap!
She just has to be spending money, she can't help herself!
She must spend a fortune, all the plastic tat, pink crap and food she buys. Did you see her vast collection of trainers and flip flops?

Poor Craig is in trouble. He’s had the cheek to put petrol in his Diesel van! The look of bitchiness on her face when she was saying what happened. As if he’s done it on purpose to inconvenience her! Poor Craig 😞 God help him when he gets home!
I’ve not seen that, will have to look. She’s probably concerned it will cost too much to sort and she will have to stop buying love hearts crap 😂

• Haha

pandaeyes68

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but the woman is just a compete looney !! How can a 65 oops I mean 46 year old woman get so excited about pink gonks with light up noses , and also the fact that she already has like a million gonks already, wtf is she going to do with so many gonks ?! I’m still gob smacked how Craig puts up with her , I really feel for him, she’s just utterly ridiculous and gets worse by the day

Attachments