Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hillbilly love puff

Chatty Member
Yes she’s always too ill to get her orders out but not to go shopping for tat to fill the hoarders paradise! Her posts have just become shopping hauls and unwrapping freebies just lately.

Reactions: 3

pandaeyes68

Chatty Member
Why the hell can she not say words normally ???? Jaynes instead of jeans and daddykins!!! Your 6 effing 5 Emma(well at least that’s what you look like) so why the hell do you talk like a chuffing 2 year old !!! God I’ve never come across a human being as annoying in my life !!

pandaeyes68

Chatty Member
Oh god she’s opening “the shop” up tomorrow and she’s already flapping on her stories - goodness knows what this woman would do if she had proper job in the real world! She is the epitome of pathetic

And someone please tell me why she has to do a story of herself emptying the gusto ice bags into her garden ??!!!

Hillbilly love puff

Chatty Member
Totally agree with everything above! I’ve not commented on here for ages as, like the rest of us on this thread, I actually work and after trying to fit everything in…Christmas shopping, seeing my children and grandchildren and looking after elderly in-laws, I didn’t trust myself not to rant at her self indulgent stories and ridiculous lifestyle of shovelling more shite down her turkey neck, endless shopping trips, parcells and her never ending recovery after a self induced gall bladder operation. She is totally ridiculous and I cannot understand why her followers still constantly run up her arse sending her crap that she can’t find in her local shops and hang off her every moan and whine. Think I ranted there didn’t I 😂

Thst pink checked coat is vile!
That cost is migraine inducing! 😂
I agree with all of it. The constant spending on junk while Craig is out working all hours is ridiculous! There is no cost of living crisis in Emma’s world. It makes me sad how she leaves everything for Craig to do after work. “Oh Craig can do that when he gets home from work” and “Craig needs to get in the loft”. Lazy bint! Do it yourself! And another thing, those stupid words she uses to describe things, Parcells liggetts etc. Grow up Emma. No one thinks you are cute. You are a 60yr old woman (even though you deny it the neck says different!) get a grip!

Hillbilly love puff

Chatty Member
I bet she hasn’t got any messages, I believe people are getting sick of her now, she’s become too needy & childish
No I think she still has quite a few sheep that think she’s amazing! Whoever is sending all these parrcceells must be as batshit crazy as her! I mean what’s her account all about? She’s not funny, defo not a cleaning account😂 and gulps like a camel who’s been in the desert a year without water!

• Haha

pandaeyes68

Chatty Member
Me too! I hate to think what poor Craig is going through but it looks like Emma will use it for her advantage
She will be back on in a week , all will be ok , she will be mega behind with all her orders and so very stressed and apologetic and everyone will pander to her , same old shit different day

Hillbilly love puff

Chatty Member
I’d be well pissed if I’d ordered Easter stuff off her and it just turned up now! If that was me I would have apologised and refunded all the Easter items! 😡

pandaeyes68

Chatty Member
Agree with every word you have both said - she has a lot of issues going on and masks it over by buying pink plastic crap and immersing herself in her stupid Instagram world rather than trying to face up to her issues in the real world. Mind the money she makes of peddling that tat she sells is not bad though

pandaeyes68

Chatty Member
519 sales in an hour omg that is insane, working on things being about £4 an item that’s just over £2000!!!! No wonder she buys so much tat she can afford too!!! But it’s rubbish she sells I do not understand it, I try to make & sell things but I think I’m too over critical of my stuff so do some bits then I can’t be bothered because I just Chuck it away but tbh I think I’m going to start putting my all into my stuff because if she can do it then I most certainly can! I wonder when her hair folicles will start hurting again, I wonder how late she will be this time
Oh my god that is totally insane and makes me so mad!! I bust an absolute gut with my normal job and make next to no where as near as much as that, like you say no wonder she can buy so much tat!! People get a grip and see her for what she really is !!

Mickey86

Anyone seen her baking videos today? Constantly licking her fingers then continuing to touch all of the stuff she’s making. And she mentioned taking some for family to a gathering tomorrow 🤢

pandaeyes68

Chatty Member
No, I used to know of Connor. She does look older than 47 I wouldn’t of put her as that age! The fact she’s always trying to make out she lives in a tiny, quaint village from one of her puzzle boxes gets on my tits aswell. Southminster is a shithole and not really very far from anywhere like she tries to make out.
I did a google street view tour of her street a while back and I remember thinking it looked like a shit hole but because she makes it out to be a pretty chocolate box village I wondered if it was just the street that her house was on that was a dump but it sounds like that’s not the case

Reactions: 2

Hillbilly love puff

Chatty Member
M
Omg you’re right about the damaged deliveries! The Gousto thing winds me up as she still fails to tell people she gets £15 credit each time someone uses her code. She had hundreds in credit apparently!

She’s awful.
I’ve also noticed how she it’s starting to copy hinch when sshe speaks. I love itttttttt!!! Really making the T ring! Maybe she thinks it makes her relatable.

longstaff

Guess what her and mumbles have been doing again today - yes you’ve guessed - SHOPPING!!!
A PR visit to Poundstretcherssssss. My god! Would you lower yourself to do that,go and film an aisle of toys to encourage your followers to go n buy plastic tat from a huge company. Will she get paid for that? Or get freebies?
She’s got such a busy week this week! One whole afternoon at work then more trips out, I don’t know how she copes 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Candleshoe

Chatty Member
Why doesn't she clear her throat before she starts talking to camera?
I cant watch her anymore, she's vile and makes my skin crawl.

Hillbilly love puff

Chatty Member
Good to see the sheep are on form. Poor enema. The only person in the world ever to have a cold! Us meer mortals have to just suck it up and carry on working but Princess Emma of the pink puke palace has to lay down tools and rest until the end of time!

Hillbilly love puff

Chatty Member
Why can’t she have a salad? Why had it got to be a little salad 😂

thank heavens the hinch thing is dying out, those bloody clips are shit.

As for the house sitters 🙄🙄 she’s made herself look like a right idiot saying they have house sitters when the lazy dog had gone to her mothers plus they have a ring camera system .
Offering too much personal info and then having to lie to make it sound like the house is always occupied 🙄
I don’t think anyone would burgle the house anyway! Unless they were into plastic tat and dust!

• Haha

Hillbilly love puff

Chatty Member
I totally agree with you both. She is such a mess but I’m compelled to watch! Every time I see the garden it looks more cluttered. It’s becoming a extension of her horders house!

I dread t o think how much of her mums money she has spent on the sheds and greenhouse, not to mention all the broken pots she keeps buying! But mumbles keeps “telling “ her to just buy it!😂

Eyesopened

VIP Member
I've not had a chance to comment butttttttttttttttttttttttttttt here goes!! A while back she made two posies for their mums graves, giving craig the smaller bunch . that annoyed me no end. The loss of his mum is just as sad as hers and just as important.

Making money out of the queens death! that pissed me of. No decency whatsoever.

Making out she never used to go out shopping alone - liar.

More pink coats that she never wears.

Those planners behind her head in the sewing room haven't moved in two years... get rid!

Its ok being 'sentimental' and keeping all her mothers junk but not one thought about leaving it all to her son to sort out when she dies.

Makes more fuss out of having her gall bladder removed than most folk do about a full hysterectomy . You had keyhole surgery.