Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hillbilly love puff

Chatty Member
Gusto crazy the lazy bint! I don’t know why she is crazy about pink. Her house looks like a child’s doll house that’s been wrecked by a four year old! She says she’s 45 but looks wwwaaaayyyyy older! As for her “shop” I don’t get the hype. She sells her clips a lot more expensive than other sellers and constantly has her shop closed to make people panic buy when she opens. Please get out of you pjs and dressing gown!

Reactions: 2

Hillbilly love puff

Chatty Member
I am so done with her bullshit! I’ve just had a hip replacement at the age of 47 & it’s gone wrong so now I’m sat here on full rest for 6 weeks!!! I’m very lucky I can work from home but I just don’t get why or how people can go out 3-4 times a week & spend money on crap when that person doesn’t work!!! But also have everybody feel sorry for them so they get free gifts! Is it just me or is she a vile person? Living off the back of trauma ie Craig’s mum passing & mumbles passing!! What a disgusting woman she is. Everybody is going through hell, personally I am but I don’t put it on my social media, it’s private, she’s in it for the likes & the presssssssssssiessssss! Disgraceful Emma you should be ashamed, I bet your son & daughter in law are
I hope you feel better soon. It’s awful when you are on enforced rest and you can’t do what you would usually. She is disgraceful. What I’ve been wondering is this, Craig keeps dropping little loads of pea shingle each day, is he deliberately leaving some on his lorry when making deliveries? If so he’s short changing customers to give to enema! There’s no way they are buying little loads like that each day. Just a thought?

I wish I could not work and live the life of lady muck!

Off shopping AGAIN to buy more tat AGAIN get a life Emma, i know why don’t you spend the day with hubby? It’s people like her that are taking the piss with going here there & everywhere, I bet she doesn’t wear a mask either! Yes I know it’s not a legal requirement now but covid rates are going through the roof Ffs

longstaff

Hands up, who thought the black dress was funky and that Enema would look funky in it?

That would be no one then, just as I thought 😂

• Haha

pandaeyes68

Chatty Member
Did anybody else notice how apparently she doesn’t like shop bought sausage rolls, now am I the only 1 that remembers her buying shop sausage rolls, lies lies lies Emma!!
Firstly who makes sausage rolls with shortcrust pastry? Secondly is she now nigella fucking Lawson & lastly if you can’t make sausage rolls sheep then you need to revalidate your lives
Delia bloody Smiths at it again today with her shop bought pastry and mince meat🤣

Hillbilly love puff

Chatty Member
So Emma completed her tax return and now has to pay it. She must be making a tidy sum if she’s earning enough to pay tax on it!

pandaeyes68

Chatty Member
So Emma completed her tax return and now has to pay it. She must be making a tidy sum if she’s earning enough to pay tax on it!
I’m not at all surprised if she charges £9.50 for one of those gonks!! I mean I still can’t believe somebody would pay £9.50 for that ? Sorry if I’m offending anyone but maybe £1/£1.50 tops!! Her followers must have more money than sense - just like her really

Hillbilly love puff

Chatty Member
I was wondering how much Yorkshire tat she’d find to take back to her cotaaarge full of tat!! Also isn’t it weird that there having a day on their own so Craig can go fishing and she can do her own thing?? Weird!
Bless him I bet the relief of time away from her is amazing! Could you imagine being stuck with her day in day out! The bloke needs a medal! Or therapy!

• Haha

Eyesopened

VIP Member
I know some people find it difficult and I’ve no right really but I wish she’d be an adult and say the word cancer rather than saying when her mum had been poorly , I’ve had cancer a few times so it’s probably just my thing

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Fgs , stop looking to a man to do everything, replanting isn’t exactly hard . I hope the daughter in laws parents are better role models if they have children .

longstaff

The gulping is awful isn’t it, I did see she had re gifted some tat that she got sent & she sent it to the USA to a ‘friend’. Now I’m abit old fashioned, I meet up with my friends, we share a coffee or a bottle of wine, we laugh, cry & chat, face to face, they are real, not like her ‘friends’ that they talk online so say! She’s getting worse she really is
I thought she’d regifted it too! How ungrateful! I also thought it was a bit much to actually reshare the story of the stuff she’d sent her “friend”. Obviously as proof that she doesn’t just take take take, she does sometimes give, even if it’s stuff she has taken 😆

So daddykins is the flavour of the month, so he must have money surely? My mother in law passed November last year, first Mother’s Day without her! Yes it’s hard but it’s life, it hurts, it hurts real bad, we won’t go do a home bargains shop, we won’t do a reel saying woo is me, we won’t do social media blah blah blah, disgusting how Emma plays the victim, shocking

longstaff

Don’t apologise! When you are dealing with the reality of life and just have to get on with whatever is thrown at you, it’s bloody frustrating to see her stories on Instagram of her feeling sorry for herself and being laid on the couch doing jigsaws and dying from a cold, sorry super cold. She was bound to get ill so she could have an excuse to be slower getting orders out and to take away the focus from her mother in law.

Hillbilly love puff

Chatty Member
I haven’t been on here for soooo long but is anybody else done with the garden & allotment bull? Going out for lunch with daddykins, going shopping, buying more tat for the cooottttarrrggggeee. I literally can’t put this anger into words, she’s the most infuriating woman on the bloody planet
absolutely! Now mumbles has gone and all the money is gone it’s daddykins turn to be fleeced!

came on to say wtf are those shorts?! How old are you Emma fifteen? A good gust of wind and the lottie folk will see a whole lot of compost they don’t want too!