Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Isn’t the whole growing a sunflower thing when we were all in primary school? Asking for a primary school going friend ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 3

longstaff

Those garden tours are so annoying! She thinks she has the equivalent of Kew Gardens, when in reality it’s a mish mash of plants and pots and random junk draped in solar lights, not forgetting the testicle lights of course

• Haha
I thought exactly the same
Totally agree, didn’t she go see daddykins once a month back in the day & hardly mentioned him, now she’s going over to his 3 times a week & taking cuttings from his garden & he’s going to the cotttaaarrrrrgggeeeee, he’s so proud of her garden now she’s ransacked his house of his tat & it’s in her garden!! I literally still can not believe she hasn’t got herself a job, if I didn’t work my mum & dad would not be proud of me because I was raised to work hard & reap the rewards, I’m 47 have 2 children & 1 grandchild, my kids both have the same work ethic as me. I couldn’t not work, we have a lovely home in the countryside, a lovely car & we live our life, go out for meals & drinks every week, go on amazing holidays & enjoy life! I’m not trying to show off but as far as I’m concerned if you want things in life you have to earn it. People I associate myself with are the same, work hard & play hard, enjoy life

Eyesopened

VIP Member
She gets sent face masks that she puts in with some things she sells and then gets sent more pink shit because she’s so ‘nice’ . I knew she had many faces but did wonder how she got through them all before they dried out . 🙄

• Haha

pandaeyes68

Chatty Member
Those dressing gowns always look crusty. Like they are crispy with dried sweat! 🤢. I don’t know how she’s not the size of a house with all the shite she shovels down her throat!
That’s one thing I wondered how she manages to stay that size with the amount of crap she eats, mind her skin looks like she eats crap. Oh she’s also coincidentally mentioned she’s going for lunch with a friend on Tuesday!! She’s obviously been on here again reading the comments!!

Just wondering if & when the greenhouse arrives & is erected whether Emma will claim it’s not right & she will try to get her money back or another!!!!

Candleshoe

Chatty Member
Why on earth does she find herself so funny to the point that she can't breath? Is having a good nights sleep funny??

pandaeyes68

Chatty Member
Her hair follicle hurts apparently and that’s a sign of an ear and throat infection - have you ever heard anything so ridiculous?!!

• Haha

longstaff

519 sales in an hour omg that is insane, working on things being about £4 an item that’s just over £2000!!!! No wonder she buys so much tat she can afford too!!! But it’s rubbish she sells I do not understand it, I try to make & sell things but I think I’m too over critical of my stuff so do some bits then I can’t be bothered because I just Chuck it away but tbh I think I’m going to start putting my all into my stuff because if she can do it then I most certainly can! I wonder when her hair folicles will start hurting again, I wonder how late she will be this time
That’s 519 orders n most people tend to order at least 2 or 3 things, so I would say she makes at least £4000 to £5000 probably over £5000 a time, yet she still accepts all the parcells, promotes her gousto code so she gets free meals and hints about not be able to find certain things in the shops so people send her it!! Don’t give up on your handmade things, it can be hard promoting it and getting established.

• Angry

longstaff

Excited to be working with poundstretcher 🤦🏻‍♀️ I can’t understand how she can use all the cheap smelly toiletries when she has rosacea. That Iceland shop will make her poorly again, it will either aggravate the internal bruising from her trapped wind or her set her gall stones off again 😏. She will be exhausted after working so hard today

“Here comes the Mumbalutions” 😐. Apparently she has been gardening! God knows where as that front garden looks like it needs a good tidy. Can see where Enema gets her green fingers from 😆

• Haha

Hillbilly love puff

Chatty Member
I don’t know. She keeps saying she’s soooo embarrassed and can’t believe everyone’s kindness and yet doesn’t seem to share the kindness and pass anything on! Her house looks like a badly organised charity shop! Full of absolute crap and I’ve never seen her dust a thing! 🤢Don’t even get me started on the way she uses words eg Par-cellllls!

longstaff

I was thinking the same you know, also the Disney characters!! I don’t know how she gets away with it I really don’t. But then if you have no imagination like her you have to copy.
Now can somebody please explain to me why we have to know what shite food she has bought from Tesco? I don’t care what processed shite you eat Emma. Only 5 mins late to pick up Lola from the groomers! I would have charged her, if everybody was 5 minutes late over the day it mounts up. She has no consideration about anybody but herself & the pink plastic tacky cotttaaarrrgggeeeeeere in the villlllarrrrrrggggeeeeee.
I will say it again I don’t know why I still watch her or flick through her stories, I think I’m obsessed with just how pathetic she is.
Tesco haul! Then she spends more on Ocado. All that crap for Craig’s dinners. He’s a heart attack waiting to happen. I’m the same…she irritates me with her selfish wasteful ways and the way the family pander to her makes me so p*issed off, yet still I watch. 😂
---

And that bloody potting shed! How impractical is that. Floral oilcloth floor, white paintwork and white net curtains! I’m sure they only returfed that garden last summer, look at the state of the lawn.

pandaeyes68

Chatty Member
Guess what - she’s missed the post office again to post orders !! It’s short staffed so it closed early apparently - the last excuse she used was that the machine had broken so they had to shut early !! Do her sheep actually fall for this shit and believe her ??!!

memoii11

VIP Member
I've recently found her Instagram. NO WAY is she in her fourties! I thought mid sixties! Not having it. No way! Show us your birth certificate!

Why does she mispronounce words too?! Carotts, radeeshes, parcells etc. It's weird.

Candleshoe

Chatty Member
It’s the little girl shoulder cutey raise that makes me shiver.

she really does think she’s something special, her repeating herself reminds me of that butcher from coronation street, years ago ‘ I say, I say ‘. ( forgot the name )
Fred Elliott , he said everything twice.

I wish I could put the sewing machine on “sew” so I could watch some shit reality tv! Instead I have to actually “make” my handmade items by hand!!! But my Etsy store is open all the time with 13 sales lol, but I’m proud of what I do, I make my stuff instead of setting a mechanical device to do it for me. I’m so glad that Emma is so over her mother in laws death. Sorry to be so brash but omg! I put a story up every day to try to build my business up & she has looked at every story even though she said her phone was off for 4 weeks, she said she has never been in primark but she had already bought a pair of pink boots from there & then she bought another 2/3 pairs! I’m so repeating myself but I’m at the point of screaming at these people that buy her shit, they won’t get it this year lol! Oh no Emma looks at this doesn’t she? So Emma you know you will do half then deal with a family emergency blah blah blah! If that’s the case why don’t you refund all the people that buy from you & recommend another business that does what you do. I do notice Emma that you do not support small businesses, buy from them, promote them etc! We all need a helping hand! Not every business can cling on to a “cleaning business” that insists on polluting the environment

• Angry

longstaff

The first time she closed her shop, was after she suddenly got loads of new followers from being shared by the cleaning accounts and she started to do stories. She must have got an influx of orders and closed to catch up, which began the cycle of the hype of “creating and stitching” new bits, opening for an hour and people rushing to buy. Then she was ill and people were falling over themselves to send her parcellls and the delayed reopening created even more hype and she got a ridiculous amount of orders that she clearly couldn’t cope with and so started the delays due to illness, exhaustion, internal bruising from trapped wind 🤦🏻‍♀️ Any excuse you could think of really. She only opens the shop for that hour to keep the hype and encourage the buying frenzy, but how many bloody seasonal gonk paper clips does one person need! At some point surely her sales will drop as people wise up to her 🤞. She spends her days shopping for crap or filling the shit tip of a garden with random plants and a few hours each evening pressing buttons on a machine and eating piles of crap as that’s all she has to do. You are both right, a job in the real world would do her the world of good, but then she couldn’t lie in till mid morning, take Mumbalutions to HB and garden centres and harass the local bird population all day every day 😏

• Haha
Oh my god the woman is very clever isn’t she as has been said before at manipulating people, didn’t realise just how clever
But here she goes with the excuses already, also she’s placed an order for stock wtf, why hasn’t she done that before! She said also about not eating properly etc, no that’s because she eats processed crap, sleeps in till 11am & snacks on shit during the day. Jesus woman have a glass of wine, chill out & be a normal human being like the rest of us, she’s only 2 years older than me but omg she acts like a 5 year old. Oh well she’s gonna be ill & then we will see the parcellllllllssssss that come through the damn door ffs