Nayworth cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This public flouting of rules.
Its constantly on the radio everywhere you look telling us we can meet in groups of up to 6 outdoors. Not to be tempted to go inside even when it gets a bit colder.
Why do these “influencers think the rules don’t apply to them?! I’d love to see my mum. Haven’t seen her for over a year and she’s been seriously ill in hospital but we stuck to the rules. 😔
I guess the rules don’t apply to Princess Emma.

Reactions: 2
She says Mumbles is in her bubble. 😏. Apparently people are asking when she is reopening her shop, she’s just said she’s catching up with orders then needs a few days off to rest! It really winds me up when she spouts crap like that. She works from home n is always taking days off!

She missed the #gifted off the photo 😏
1DD325B7-78A8-4552-82D9-BF2D91663819.jpeg

She says Mumbles is in her bubble. 😏. Apparently people are asking when she is reopening her shop, she’s just said she’s catching up with orders then needs a few days off to rest! It really winds me up when she spouts crap like that. She works from home n is always taking days off!

She missed the #gifted off the photo 😏View attachment 515403
Every day is a day in the life of Princess Emma.

Should have put her name down for Stacey Solomon to go round and help sort her hoarding buying out. 🙄

Gees she’s driving me insane! It’s not just the gulping and girly giggling but the constant Gustos and buying of plastic tat. All of it will end up on land fill!
Do you notice whenever she buys anything online it is always smashed or broken so she gets a refund but keeps the object? 🙁😬

Omg you’re right about the damaged deliveries! The Gousto thing winds me up as she still fails to tell people she gets £15 credit each time someone uses her code. She had hundreds in credit apparently!

Reactions: 1
M
Omg you’re right about the damaged deliveries! The Gousto thing winds me up as she still fails to tell people she gets £15 credit each time someone uses her code. She had hundreds in credit apparently!

She’s awful.
I’ve also noticed how she it’s starting to copy hinch when sshe speaks. I love itttttttt!!! Really making the T ring! Maybe she thinks it makes her relatable.

I’d be well pissed if I’d ordered Easter stuff off her and it just turned up now! If that was me I would have apologised and refunded all the Easter items! 😡

Reactions: 3
I’d be well pissed if I’d ordered Easter stuff off her and it just turned up now! If that was me I would have apologised and refunded all the Easter items! 😡
Lazy bint, people best get ordering now for Christmas 2022, they may just get it in time!

Off to the "Mumbleutions" 🤮 for a roast dinner yesterday, what's the betting they didn't eat that in the garden!

Maybe if she spent less time shopping she’d have completed her job 🤷‍♀️

Who buys a diary 5 months into the year ?

Maybe if she spent less time shopping she’d have completed her job 🤷‍♀️

Who buys a diary 5 months into the year ?

"Ohhhh I wonder if you can get love heart puzzles" HINT HINT!!!
"And looooooookkkkkk, love heart bedding!"
HINT HINT!!!

I've recently found her Instagram. NO WAY is she in her fourties! I thought mid sixties! Not having it. No way! Show us your birth certificate!

Why does she mispronounce words too?! Carotts, radeeshes, parcells etc. It's weird.

Reactions: 3
"Ohhhh I wonder if you can get love heart puzzles" HINT HINT!!!
"And looooooookkkkkk, love heart bedding!"
HINT HINT!!!
She also said she should be a Swizzels/love heart rep. Again .....HINT!!

I've recently found her Instagram. NO WAY is she in her fourties! I thought mid sixties! Not having it. No way! Show us your birth certificate!

Why does she mispronounce words too?! Carotts, radeeshes, parcells etc. It's weird.
Don’t forget the Mick-row-way-vey

So the expert gardener who is always instructing others on how to plant n “pot on” failed to recognise her mystery plant was in fact .....a weed 😂

• Haha