Nayworth cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know some people find it difficult and I’ve no right really but I wish she’d be an adult and say the word cancer rather than saying when her mum had been poorly , I’ve had cancer a few times so it’s probably just my thing

Reactions: 2
I know some people find it difficult and I’ve no right really but I wish she’d be an adult and say the word cancer rather than saying when her mum had been poorly , I’ve had cancer a few times so it’s probably just my thing
She can't be an adult, she was probably spoilt as a child and is now still spoil.
She can't say the word tit properly either loo

She can't be an adult, she was probably spoilt as a child and is now still spoil.
She can't say the word tit properly either lol

Reactions: 1
And then had to tell us all how she's refunded people because she's so kind and caring of course!
Oh yes I forgot that 1( gulp!)

Selling tacky paper clips to the hinch crowd for double the price if other Etsy sellers!

C w

It’s all to make her seem like poor innocent Emma. Can’t even say the C word 😔

She had over 1500 sales when she opened for that hour. Now she’s having time off as she is exhausted and has no enthusiasm.

She's dragging it out, I expect she'll be receiving lots of parrrcelllllllssss from her worried followers ffs 🙄

So she's just said she see's her mum everyday, she comes in the house.
I think shes breaking lockdown rules.
She doesn't have young children and she's not single!
I may be wrong but I've people I've not seen for months so 🤷

But she needs her mumbles! Pooor Emma needs mumbly cuddles!

Also is she ever out of that bloody crusty dressing gown? 🤢 it must stink!

She also took Mumbles for her vaccine, then went for her own, then to doctors, then to chemist, again with Mumbles to collect her meds.

Reactions: 2