Nayworth cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet another parcelll!!!!
The begging is going well Emma!

I've recently found her Instagram. NO WAY is she in her fourties! I thought mid sixties! Not having it. No way! Show us your birth certificate!

Why does she mispronounce words too?! Carotts, radeeshes, parcells etc. It's weird.

Welcome to the rabbit hole that is the Pukey pink pimp house!

Reactions: 4
🎵Happy Saturdaaayyyy Happppppy Saturdayyyyy🎵 She’s been out buying ridiculous amounts of crap from Home Bargains again 😐. That house, sorry cott-argggeee must be stuffed full of crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
🎵Happy Saturdaaayyyy Happppppy Saturdayyyyy🎵 She’s been out buying ridiculous amounts of crap from Home Bargains again 😐. That house, sorry cott-argggeee must be stuffed full of crap.
It is! And I’ve never once seen her dust or clean the lounge. The only room she seems to clean is the bedroom.

Maybe Emma if you stopped stuffing cake down your throat you'd be able to eat a hot meal!

Surprise surprise she's been sent a love hearts puzzle!
Just who are these idiots that keep sending her stuff, and now the flowers.
Course she can't give the whole bunch of flowers to Mumbles, she has to break the up into two.
For goodness sake if these ideots have so much money to burn, donate it to a charity, say its in Mumbles honour if you really have to part with your money.
She does nothing to deserve any of these gifts and she on the beg now constantly.

Last edited:
Don’t forget the love hearts diffuser! Couldn’t believe the flowers! They must’ve cost a fair amount as they were beautiful. I just don’t get why people would pay out all that money for a gift for someone they’ve never met. I still can’t get over the amount of plastic tat, food and “treats” she buys.

Don’t forget the love hearts diffuser! Couldn’t believe the flowers! They must’ve cost a fair amount as they were beautiful. I just don’t get why people would pay out all that money for a gift for someone they’ve never met. I still can’t get over the amount of plastic tat, food and “treats” she buys.
Do they see her as some sort of minor celebrity? Or is it the one upmanship of "ive spent more on her than you have".
Or is just to get a mention in her stories and get tagged? I just can't fathom it!
Its all eventually going to end up in landfill.
What grown woman honestly needs all that, she'd be better off donating it to a children's hospital ward or charity instead of hoarding it the greedy cow!
And did she really need to go out and buy all those cakes a day after doing all that over the top "home baking" (packet mixes).
Yet again no mention of seeing her son, obviously she doesn't need any job doing around the house or he'd be mentioned.
I just knew from her days silence the other day that something was wrong, then of course Mumbles has a lump and needs an operation, in other words come on people send me sympathy parcellllllsssss!

Totally! I think the parcelllls! Thing is that people see she has lots of followers and send her things to get a mention so they will get more followers. I agree she should give some to a children’s ward. We know she doesn’t because Emma being Emma if she did she would make a big song and dance about it!

I’m beginning to wonder if she has a eating disorder? All those cakes and chocolate but she never puts on any weight. Just a thought. 🤔

Do they see her as some sort of minor celebrity? Or is it the one upmanship of "ive spent more on her than you have".
Or is just to get a mention in her stories and get tagged? I just can't fathom it!
Its all eventually going to end up in landfill.
What grown woman honestly needs all that, she'd be better off donating it to a children's hospital ward or charity instead of hoarding it the greedy cow!
And did she really need to go out and buy all those cakes a day after doing all that over the top "home baking" (packet mixes).
Yet again no mention of seeing her son, obviously she doesn't need any job doing around the house or he'd be mentioned.
I just knew from her days silence the other day that something was wrong, then of course Mumbles has a lump and needs an operation, in other words come on people send me sympathy parcellllllsssss!
The cakes look hideous that she makes from those packet mixes and she still instructs her followers on how to make them! It’s a bloody packet mix!
You’re right about the silence n Mumbles, she then posts a story using her sad voice n days later she has parcelllls 🙄. Why can’t they see this is what she does!

See she’s out in Steptoe’s Yard, I mean her garden planning and organising moving the piles of crap from one area to another to “tidy” it all up. They are hoarders! The only way she’ll tidy it up is by sorting through it and getting rid of it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I agree! Steptoes yard is a great name for it! I see her son got a mention because he’s given her some expensive grass. The only time he’s mentioned is if she wants something or he gives her something. Btw Emma spraying crap pink doesn’t make it sooooooo cute!

Poor Craig is in trouble. He’s had the cheek to put petrol in his Diesel van! The look of bitchiness on her face when she was saying what happened. As if he’s done it on purpose to inconvenience her! Poor Craig 😞 God help him when he gets home!

Reactions: 1
More charity shop crap!
She just has to be spending money, she can't help herself!
She must spend a fortune, all the plastic tat, pink crap and food she buys. Did you see her vast collection of trainers and flip flops?

Poor Craig is in trouble. He’s had the cheek to put petrol in his Diesel van! The look of bitchiness on her face when she was saying what happened. As if he’s done it on purpose to inconvenience her! Poor Craig 😞 God help him when he gets home!
I’ve not seen that, will have to look. She’s probably concerned it will cost too much to sort and she will have to stop buying love hearts crap 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s had copyright pointed out to her by several people I know of and still bangs out the hinch crap . Silly woman .

her husband leads a right dogs life with her and her prissy over bearing attitude. The dog is treated better than him and she’s like hinch for slowly killing it with food and no decent exercise.

both her and her mum working in charity shops so they can have first dibs 🙄

bet Craig wishes she would show the same lack of restraint in the bedroom 😂

• Haha
I bet Craig gets his kicks elsewhere, I've heard stories of lorry drivers and what they get up to 🤢
He goes fishing a lot but I bet its not for fish lol

I bet Craig gets his kicks elsewhere, I've heard stories of lorry drivers and what they get up to 🤢
He goes fishing a lot but I bet its not for fish lol
😳 That’s a scary image in my head now! Toothless wonder partaking in fumblings in his lorry

She’s had copyright pointed out to her by several people I know of and still bangs out the hinch crap . Silly woman .

her husband leads a right dogs life with her and her prissy over bearing attitude. The dog is treated better than him and she’s like hinch for slowly killing it with food and no decent exercise.

both her and her mum working in charity shops so they can have first dibs 🙄

bet Craig wishes she would show the same lack of restraint in the bedroom 😂
Laws don’t apply to The Pink Princess, but I bet if someone duplicated one of her clips she wouldn’t be happy. She’s not pushed her gousto code for a while, she must have enough credit to feed her n toothless for the rest of the year.

• Haha
Oh my god I thought I was the only one who found here weird but thought people must really love her because of all the plastic tat and chocolates they send her!! I’m glad it’s not just me!! What gets me is how she’s always feeling ill and delays getting her orders ready because of it and makes people feel sorry for her. If she stopped eating as much crap and cakes she might not feel as ill all the time. She’s a very odd lady

Yes she’s always too ill to get her orders out but not to go shopping for tat to fill the hoarders paradise! Her posts have just become shopping hauls and unwrapping freebies just lately.

I have also wondered like many how crusty and disgusting that dressing gown and her “cosies” must be?! I can’t believe she even cooks in it! I wonder does she then go to bed in the same stinky crusty PJ’s?!

And yes the amount of plastic tat she has been buying and filling the house and garden with lately - why does her husband not tell her to stop?! And why does she think her garden looks nice ?? Somebody needs tell her !!

I can't believe the amount of gifts she receives. I'd be embarrassed!

Does she not see that she must make her husband feel like tit, being all snarky publicly about him wasting her money when he’s earned it and she lets it trickle through her fingers in charity shops and buying more pink clothes than she can feasibly wear ?

in fact she’s probably spent £500 on planners that she’s never going to use 🙄