Nayworth cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she’s back to “sharing” her Gousto code. She must be running low on credit on her account, though from what I’ve heard, she had hundreds of credit from all the referrals. I’m sure Gousto have updated their policy and you can now only share your code from private social media accounts not business ones. Though obviously none of that applies to dearest Emma 😐

Errrr didn’t lockdown start on the 23rd March, but she’s stating it’s her second lockdown birthday 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Errrr didn’t lockdown start on the 23rd March, but she’s stating it’s her second lockdown birthday 🙄
Yep exactly, but it has to be poor old Princess Emma lol.
Think she needs to check for nits as she can't stop scratching her head!

Reactions: 1
My friend thought it was her 60th birthday today 😆 couldn't believe it when I said she wasn't even 50 yet!

Reactions: 2
Ahh it’s baby Emma’s birthday! Yet more tat to fill her house with! And lots of sweet stuff to fill her mouth!

My friend thought it was her 60th birthday today 😆 couldn't believe it when I said she wasn't even 50 yet!
She’s got to be older than she says she is!

No way is she 40 something, she must be at least 60 😳😳. Ive only just come across her but doesn’t she get excited about the most random crap she’s been sent 🤣

She’s driving me mad with the constant scrounging and then “oh look at these you really didn’t have to do this” crap!

She’s driving me mad with the constant scrounging and then “oh look at these you really didn’t have to do this” crap!
And the people that keep sending her it all! I'd rather give my money to charity if I felt the need, she clearly doesn't need anymore parcellllllsssss.

And the people that keep sending her it all! I'd rather give my money to charity if I felt the need, she clearly doesn't need anymore parcellllllsssss.
Absolutely! The amount of sweets she hoards is disgusting! Talking of hoarding, do you think we will see her on the tv show hoarders any time soon cos that cottage looks like a mix between a jumble sale and a bomb site!

Reactions: 3
She must give them her address to send the parcelllllls of crap, otherwise how do they know where to send them.

Reactions: 3
She does this regularly, opens shop, takes too many orders, cries off with ‘ feeling poorly’

Just be sensible instead of greedy, it’s not hard but then she wouldn’t get to play the woe is me card . 🙄

She does this regularly, opens shop, takes too many orders, cries off with ‘ feeling poorly’

Just be sensible instead of greedy, it’s not hard but then she wouldn’t get to play the woe is me card . 🙄
And she wouldn't get any happy post and parcellllllsss

And she wouldn't get any happy post and parcellllllsss

I think that is at the bottom of it. She seems like she has always been very spoilt and wants everything she sees! One way to achieve this is to play the poor little woman card. Very manipulative. I agree that she has to give out her address to get all the parcelllllls turn up.