Nayworth cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she’d regifted it too! How ungrateful! I also thought it was a bit much to actually reshare the story of the stuff she’d sent her “friend”. Obviously as proof that she doesn’t just take take take, she does sometimes give, even if it’s stuff she has taken 😆
Yes I mean why would you even post that? For the exact reasons you’ve said , she such a fake

Reactions: 1
Been collecting tat down the charity shop again today I see! I mean how many snuggly cosy jumpers does one person need??!! When is she going to wear them all? She must have 100’s!!

Oh dear! So predictable. Poor Emma feels poorly! A good excuse to delay getting those tacky shite orders out! Well the customers didn’t expect Christmas orders to get there before Easter did they? Always three months behind hey Emma!

So Emma completed her tax return and now has to pay it. She must be making a tidy sum if she’s earning enough to pay tax on it!

Reactions: 2
So Emma completed her tax return and now has to pay it. She must be making a tidy sum if she’s earning enough to pay tax on it!
I’m not at all surprised if she charges £9.50 for one of those gonks!! I mean I still can’t believe somebody would pay £9.50 for that ? Sorry if I’m offending anyone but maybe £1/£1.50 tops!! Her followers must have more money than sense - just like her really

I don’t know how many more times she could mention her tax return! Think she’s letting us all know she is registered as Self employed! She’s exhausted though as she’s done so much. I can’t imagine how she manages to sit on her pink padded chair in her sewing room in her cottaaage pressing buttons on her machine and eating her snack plates brought up by Craig. She’s done that all day every day since the weekend! Poor thing. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
I don’t know how many more times she could mention her tax return! Think she’s letting us all know she is registered as Self employed! She’s exhausted though as she’s done so much. I can’t imagine how she manages to sit on her pink padded chair in her sewing room in her cottaaage pressing buttons on her machine and eating her snack plates brought up by Craig. She’s done that all day every day since the weekend! Poor thing. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I know , she’s exhausted poor thing 🙄🙄

Hands up, who thought the black dress was funky and that Enema would look funky in it?

That would be no one then, just as I thought 😂

• Haha
Hands up, who thought the black dress was funky and that Enema would look funky in it?

That would be no one then, just as I thought 😂
It would look fine on a 20 year old not a 58 year old. I’m 46 I don’t want to look funky, I want to be comfy. Omg also the nails wtf! Yes they are pretty nails & they cost £1, they will last 2 days max! Put the bleeping nails on & deal with it Emma, jeezzzzzzzz you can cut your tit items that you make by pressing go on your machines out with nails on anyway, you don’t actually do anything Emma! I don’t know about you but I’m looking forward to her opening those boxes of cheap cake mix, adding an egg then putting them in the oven & saying omg I looooovvvvveeeeee iiiitttttttttttttttttt. I’ve been cooking all afternoon I’m so tired, oh & Craigs gone fishing in the freezing cold!

I’m so sorry if I sound a complete & utter witch but I’m so done with the same old same old crap & begging! Also I’m so still in shock about that nutcracker machine sewn hanging thing at £9.50 so I think my estimate of her make about £5000 has just doubled because I totally thought she sold her items at about £3-£5, I need to up my bloody prices, all mine are hand cut, hand painted ohhhhhh hand made!

Reactions: 4
See she’s also stocked up on frozen beige shite from Iceland!! Not sure I spotted 1 bit of fruit or veg in her hauls🙄

See she’s also stocked up on frozen beige shite from Iceland!! Not sure I spotted 1 bit of fruit or veg in her hauls🙄
She bought coleslaw! 😂. I don’t know how they both aren’t obese with heart disease, the amount of shite they shovel down their necks.

She bought coleslaw! 😂. I don’t know how they both aren’t obese with heart disease, the amount of shite they shovel down their necks.
Ha ha you know after I posted this I thought there was a bit of veg in the coleslaw!! You read my mind😂

Well apparently Enema can’t lie! She doesn’t like gingerbread wax melts and had to say so on the story about the gifted package! 🤨🤬