Nayworth cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guess what her and mumbles have been doing again today - yes you’ve guessed - SHOPPING!!!

Reactions: 1
Guess what her and mumbles have been doing again today - yes you’ve guessed - SHOPPING!!!
A PR visit to Poundstretcherssssss. My god! Would you lower yourself to do that,go and film an aisle of toys to encourage your followers to go n buy plastic tat from a huge company. Will she get paid for that? Or get freebies?
She’s got such a busy week this week! One whole afternoon at work then more trips out, I don’t know how she copes 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
A PR visit to Poundstretcherssssss. My god! Would you lower yourself to do that,go and film an aisle of toys to encourage your followers to go n buy plastic tat from a huge company. Will she get paid for that? Or get freebies?
She’s got such a busy week this week! One whole afternoon at work then more trips out, I don’t know how she copes 🤦🏻‍♀️
I reckon it’s freebies - I think she’s going to reveal later so we’ve got that to look forward to !! Yes I really don’t know how she’s going to cope with her oh so busy week , one afternoon at work and all that crafting , my heart bleeds

• Haha
Ahh the freebies parcellllls have ramped up. Emma’s house of tat should open to the public. Come see the most cluttered abode in Essex!

Ahh the freebies parcellllls have ramped up. Emma’s house of tat should open to the public. Come see the most cluttered abode in Essex!
She’s decluttering though don’t you know because there’s too much stuff everywhere and it’s getting on her nerves, what she actually means is she’s decluttering to make way for all the new tat she’s getting sent and room for the stuff she buys on her daily shopping trips with mumbles. We haven’t had a wobble or delay with orders just yet though - it must be in the pipeline don’t you think ?

She’s decluttering though don’t you know because there’s too much stuff everywhere and it’s getting on her nerves, what she actually means is she’s decluttering to make way for all the new tat she’s getting sent and room for the stuff she buys on her daily shopping trips with mumbles. We haven’t had a wobble or delay with orders just yet though - it must be in the pipeline don’t you think ?
Yep she’s buying more plastic boxes to put her tit in to create space for more tit! N just how much Christmas food can 2 people eat!! She already has vast amounts and I bet she adds loads more to it.

Yep she’s buying more plastic boxes to put her tit in to create space for more tit! N just how much Christmas food can 2 people eat!! She already has vast amounts and I bet she adds loads more to it.
She must spend as much money on plastic storage boxes as she does on plastic tat!! Does she not understand you still need somewhere to store the boxes?! And buying boxes to put your tat in does not classify as decluttering Emma!! You have to actually get rid of it!

Emma - if you are reading - please do not paint the grandmother clock pink!!! If not for the fact that it will look ridiculous out of respect for your dead mother in law

• Wow
She don’t normally like Viennese “swirls” but mumbalutions brought these ones and they are so delisssshhh and Shes gonna eat them all while she’s sewing even though she’ll get belly ache. She can’t find em near her though as she lives in a tiny village full of cute cottaaagggeeessss (looks longingly at the box then into the camera silently pleading with her followers for parcelllss, even though she won’t open them for days as she’s sooo busy and then amid her squeals of delight she’ll tell them what naughty darlins they all are) She’s so excited to destroy Craig’s family heirloom and paint it pink and add fake flowers and nutcrackers and gonks. It will look sooooooo pretty and she’ll do a reel so she can instruct people on how to ransack their treasured family pieces. Anyway she’s sooooo cold not even her cosieeeesss are warming her up so she’s gonna have a nice soak in the barrrth and use the last of her #gifted bathbombs and facemarrrssskss, (said in a sad voice with a sigh to camera) then tomorrow she can wonder why she is in agony with the rosacea on her face. She’s so tirreeedd, so tireeed, she’s gonna have a lay in tomorrow and stop in bed till dinner time as she’s had such a busy week as she was at work for one whole afternoon. 🌸🌺🌷🍬🍡🍭🍰🎀

As you can tell she’s irritated the tit out of me after I’ve watched her story tonight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She don’t normally like Viennese “swirls” but mumbalutions brought these ones and they are so delisssshhh and Shes gonna eat them all while she’s sewing even though she’ll get belly ache. She can’t find em near her though as she lives in a tiny village full of cute cottaaagggeeessss (looks longingly at the box then into the camera silently pleading with her followers for parcelllss, even though she won’t open them for days as she’s sooo busy and then amid her squeals of delight she’ll tell them what naughty darlins they all are) She’s so excited to destroy Craig’s family heirloom and paint it pink and add fake flowers and nutcrackers and gonks. It will look sooooooo pretty and she’ll do a reel so she can instruct people on how to ransack their treasured family pieces. Anyway she’s sooooo cold not even her cosieeeesss are warming her up so she’s gonna have a nice soak in the barrrth and use the last of her #gifted bathbombs and facemarrrssskss, (said in a sad voice with a sigh to camera) then tomorrow she can wonder why she is in agony with the rosacea on her face. She’s so tirreeedd, so tireeed, she’s gonna have a lay in tomorrow and stop in bed till dinner time as she’s had such a busy week as she was at work for one whole afternoon. 🌸🌺🌷🍬🍡🍭🍰🎀

As you can tell she’s irritated the tit out of me after I’ve watched her story tonight 😂
She is just the most irritating person like ever!!!

Can’t she do any Nice for anyone? Made me laugh with the “I’ve sent the dog coat to a Reverend for free cos I don’t mess with God”

So a 5 hour shopping trip to buy ANOTHER fabulosa, a wreath bag & a saw for Craigs stocking!!! But didn’t get eggs, milk or bread! Now as far as I know as I do shop in aldi & Lidl because I’m not ashamed of it, I’m sensible, but they sell eggs, milk & bleeping bread Emma!!!!! I do not understand why she has to tell us everything that she buys & the price, yes Emma you set your machine up & press go & sell it for a ridiculous amount of money, yes you have plenty of stupid people that buy from you, but stop rubbing it in will you, it’s actually disgusting to watch at how showy she is. Oh & another thing stop showing mumbles getting in the car we don’t care ffs

• Haha
So a 5 hour shopping trip to buy ANOTHER fabulosa, a wreath bag & a saw for Craigs stocking!!! But didn’t get eggs, milk or bread! Now as far as I know as I do shop in aldi & Lidl because I’m not ashamed of it, I’m sensible, but they sell eggs, milk & bleeping bread Emma!!!!! I do not understand why she has to tell us everything that she buys & the price, yes Emma you set your machine up & press go & sell it for a ridiculous amount of money, yes you have plenty of stupid people that buy from you, but stop rubbing it in will you, it’s actually disgusting to watch at how showy she is. Oh & another thing stop showing mumbles getting in the car we don’t care ffs
I’ve just watched and I actually laughed at the “oh n a wreath bag to put up the loft”. Is there any room left in that loft?
I shop in Aldi & Lidl too, sorry Aldi’s & Lidl’s 🤦🏻‍♀️ I honestly can’t get over the amount of shite she buys week after week. Apart from the cost, where does she put it all? How has she got room for more crap? It’s a wonder she’s not obese or diabetic the amount of sugary food she shoves down her blotchy neck!

• Haha
She just has to show off with everything. Last year they had piles of sweets and stuff her sheep had sent and I thought then why not donate it to a hospice or children’s charity? But no piggy Emma keeps it to herself! She gulps enough on the daily, imagine her when she’s stuffing that lot down!

• Haha
She just has to show off with everything. Last year they had piles of sweets and stuff her sheep had sent and I thought then why not donate it to a hospice or children’s charity? But no piggy Emma keeps it to herself! She gulps enough on the daily, imagine her when she’s stuffing that lot down!
The gulping is awful isn’t it, I did see she had re gifted some tat that she got sent & she sent it to the USA to a ‘friend’. Now I’m abit old fashioned, I meet up with my friends, we share a coffee or a bottle of wine, we laugh, cry & chat, face to face, they are real, not like her ‘friends’ that they talk online so say! She’s getting worse she really is

Gulpings on a new level these days !!

Oh it’s so good to see she’s annoyed the crap out of everyone else and not just me today !!! The wreath bag and then no milk,bread or eggs just finished me off today !! A wreath bag - who the f needs a wreath bag??!! But it was only 99p so why not🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ll tell you why not Emma - because your house is already packed to the rafters with utter crap!! Oh and I’m glad I wasn’t the only one who spotted there was not one bit of fruit or veg in her shop - no wonder she’s ill every 5 minutes , I think I’d be dead by now if I ate the amount of crap she does and didn’t have any fruit or veg

The gulping is awful isn’t it, I did see she had re gifted some tat that she got sent & she sent it to the USA to a ‘friend’. Now I’m abit old fashioned, I meet up with my friends, we share a coffee or a bottle of wine, we laugh, cry & chat, face to face, they are real, not like her ‘friends’ that they talk online so say! She’s getting worse she really is
I thought she’d regifted it too! How ungrateful! I also thought it was a bit much to actually reshare the story of the stuff she’d sent her “friend”. Obviously as proof that she doesn’t just take take take, she does sometimes give, even if it’s stuff she has taken 😆