Nayworth cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well apparently Enema can’t lie! She doesn’t like gingerbread wax melts and had to say so on the story about the gifted package! 🤨🤬
Did anybody else notice how apparently she doesn’t like shop bought sausage rolls, now am I the only 1 that remembers her buying shop sausage rolls, lies lies lies Emma!!
Firstly who makes sausage rolls with shortcrust pastry? Secondly is she now nigella bleeping Lawson & lastly if you can’t make sausage rolls sheep then you need to revalidate your lives

Reactions: 2
Did anybody else notice how apparently she doesn’t like shop bought sausage rolls, now am I the only 1 that remembers her buying shop sausage rolls, lies lies lies Emma!!
Firstly who makes sausage rolls with shortcrust pastry? Secondly is she now nigella bleeping Lawson & lastly if you can’t make sausage rolls sheep then you need to revalidate your lives
Delia bloody Smiths at it again today with her shop bought pastry and mince meat🤣

She bought sausage rolls from Icelands a few days ago! 😂 when they were on holiday that’s nearly all they bloody ate!!

Delia bloody Smiths at it again today with her shop bought pastry and mince meat🤣
Delia bloody Smith 😂😂. Did you see the faces she was pulling when she was rolling the sorrrs arrrge meat? And I wish to bloody god she had worn a bra as the image of her jiggling about is burned into my eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The Master Baker has burnt her mince pies 😂. She’s also taken down the eBay link for the pie cutter as the seller increased the price and she hates that! She doesn’t think it’s fair. It is fair though when she gets discounts, freebies and free replacement items plus the damaged original from eBay sellers or piles of parcells from her followers. I cannot understand why more people don’t see her for what she is.

• Haha
She bought sausage rolls from Icelands a few days ago! 😂 when they were on holiday that’s nearly all they bloody ate!!

Delia bloody Smith 😂😂. Did you see the faces she was pulling when she was rolling the sorrrs arrrge meat? And I wish to bloody god she had worn a bra as the image of her jiggling about is burned into my eyes
Same here🤣🤣 I literally cringed all the way through

So tired, stressed and overwhelmed with everything she has to do - poor Emma🥲🥲. still has time to do she jigsaw though - just saying. She’s going to fall even more behind with her mince pie making now and get even more stressed now🙄

So tired, stressed and overwhelmed with everything she has to do - poor Emma🥲🥲. still has time to do she jigsaw though - just saying. She’s going to fall even more behind with her mince pie making now and get even more stressed now🙄
😂. She still had time to go from shop to shop buying more shite to eat. She bought the Santa & Snowman butter even though she doesn’t like them as she gets them every year 🙄. Madam is also trying Aldi’s own clotted cream even though she’s really a Roddas girl. She should try living in the real world, working full time, then see how much time she has and how overwhelmed she feels!

😂. She still had time to go from shop to shop buying more shite to eat. She bought the Santa & Snowman butter even though she doesn’t like them as she gets them every year 🙄. Madam is also trying Aldi’s own clotted cream even though she’s really a Roddas girl. She should try living in the real world, working full time, then see how much time she has and how overwhelmed she feels!
Yeh exactly that - she’s ridiculous and unbearable! And the comment on the Santa and snowman butter - i have just 1 word - WHY??

Oh poor Enema - there is only so much stress her shoulders can take🙄🙄 But it’s ok - fear not she’s made a list of all the the things she has to do and she’s got parcels to cheer her up of course.

OMG has anyone seen the latest reel of the front of her house ??!! What on earth must her neighbour’s and the locals think ??! I have never seen anything as hideous all my life

OMG has anyone seen the latest reel of the front of her house ??!! What on earth must her neighbour’s and the locals think ??! I have never seen anything as hideous all my life
I have just looked at it, it’s so hideous & tacky, I would laugh if I lived by her, every time I walked past whilst walking my dogs! Talking of walking dogs, when was the last time she walked that dog ffs, trust me your dog does not want a big blanket put on her! The list of things to do really Emma, it’s for 1 bloody day that’s all, why does she feel like she needs to buy people, also did you notice the whole ‘I hope you like your gift’ info she put on the picture of that crappy gonk mug, look at me look at me regifting, she’s a complete muppet she really is. Go out Emma, get a real job & live your life with your husband, oh & have a glass of wine it might chill you out!

Reactions: 3
I have just looked at it, it’s so hideous & tacky, I would laugh if I lived by her, every time I walked past whilst walking my dogs! Talking of walking dogs, when was the last time she walked that dog ffs, trust me your dog does not want a big blanket put on her! The list of things to do really Emma, it’s for 1 bloody day that’s all, why does she feel like she needs to buy people, also did you notice the whole ‘I hope you like your gift’ info she put on the picture of that crappy gonk mug, look at me look at me regifting, she’s a complete muppet she really is. Go out Emma, get a real job & live your life with your husband, oh & have a glass of wine it might chill you out!
Yes I saw she managed to sneak that comment in - of course she wouldn’t want us to think she’s a free loader or anything🙄 she really does need to get a job in the real world as she seems to just drift further and further away from reality every day. But she really wouldn’t cope would she - god all the moaning we get as it is, imagine if she did have a proper job and proper responsibilities rather than sticking big pink sparkly lollies in her front garden

Omg! Jesus bloody Christ, what a tacky mess!! It’s candy lane on a budget…b&m, “poundstretchers” and home bargains. Has she tagged them all in it? I couldn’t watch to the end as after the first few seconds I wanted to punch her face in 😂

• Haha
Omg! Jesus bloody Christ, what a tacky mess!! It’s candy lane on a budget…b&m, “poundstretchers” and home bargains. Has she tagged them all in it? I couldn’t watch to the end as after the first few seconds I wanted to punch her face in 😂
Ha ha I feel that every time I watch her but I still bloody watch her

Ha ha I feel that every time I watch her but I still bloody watch her
I’ve just watched it to the end. All the pink sparkly tat is set off nicely by the dead plants in the border and the black bin bag in between the plants near the giant lollipops 🍭.