Nayworth cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you bleeping kidding me!!!!!!! Sheep stop falling for the woe is me woe is me. She can afford to buy this tat herself, you don’t need to buy it for her you know. Remember how much you sheep buy her tat that her machine makes for!!! Come on people stop being so stupid to think she cares about you all

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Are you bleeping kidding me!!!!!!! Sheep stop falling for the woe is me woe is me. She can afford to buy this tat herself, you don’t need to buy it for her you know. Remember how much you sheep buy her tat that her machine makes for!!! Come on people stop being so stupid to think she cares about you all
Ridiculous isn’t it !! See her and mumbles off out to no doubt by more tat - she puts it on her stories like it’s a one off - love you go out buying tat every day !!

Reactions: 2
Ridiculous isn’t it !! See her and mumbles off out to no doubt by more tat - she puts it on her stories like it’s a one off - love you go out buying tat every day !!
Don’t her sheep(sorry followers) ever wonder how she can afford to fund an endless stream of crap buying ?? I have a pretty good job as does hubby but I still couldn’t afford to spend what she does every day on pink plastic crap

Reactions: 1
Now if I was out with my mum for a couple of hours & IF I had my phone on me for that time out, taking videos, I would get a back hander & I’m 46!! How pathetic are the pair of them, more pink tat for the cottttaaarrrgggggeeeee! Dip shits

Now if I was out with my mum for a couple of hours & IF I had my phone on me for that time out, taking videos, I would get a back hander & I’m 46!! How pathetic are the pair of them, more pink tat for the cottttaaarrrgggggeeeee! Dip shits
Just ridiculous, I’m telling you her mum encourages her behaviour, no wonder she’s as bad as she is - someone just needs to have a word

Pink furry flowers 😳. Why????? Hideous. I totally agree with everything you’ve both said. She must spend a fortune on jumpers, gonks and hideous pink oversized Christmas decorations. I’m still waiting for her to cut her fringe. So disappointed she hasn’t hacked at it yet 😁

• Haha
Pink furry flowers 😳. Why????? Hideous. I totally agree with everything you’ve both said. She must spend a fortune on jumpers, gonks and hideous pink oversized Christmas decorations. I’m still waiting for her to cut her fringe. So disappointed she hasn’t hacked at it yet 😁
So hideous! Wonder what the outcome on the macaroon tree breakage is?! Fingers crossed she goes in for the fringe chop tonight🤞

Her and mumbles could be sisters! They look so close in age. No way is she mid forties!
Literally I don’t know if you’re taking the piss lol, I am the same age as Emma apparently!! But I would never wear a pink tank top, I would never wear a top with pearls, is it an Essex thing? I don’t know I’m a country girl, we pay £350 for a pair of wellies, only because they will last you your adult life in the country walking the dogs everyday & going on shoots etc, we live in our wellies & we get decent ones they will last. We wear tweed a lot lol but hey ho we recycle alot too. We don’t buy tit because we are so lonely & unhappy, I’ve said before about Emma being a manic depressive, she’s not happy at all, hence the buying etc

Literally I don’t know if you’re taking the piss lol, I am the same age as Emma apparently!! But I would never wear a pink tank top, I would never wear a top with pearls, is it an Essex thing? I don’t know I’m a country girl, we pay £350 for a pair of wellies, only because they will last you your adult life in the country walking the dogs everyday & going on shoots etc, we live in our wellies & we get decent ones they will last. We wear tweed a lot lol but hey ho we recycle alot too. We don’t buy tit because we are so lonely & unhappy, I’ve said before about Emma being a manic depressive, she’s not happy at all, hence the buying etc
My mum who’s 85 wouldn’t wear that tank top or half the stuff Emma owns! Now I’m not from Essex but I have a feeling it’s an Emma thing rather than an Essex thing !

No not taking the piss. She looks nearly as old as mumbles. No way is she late forties!

• Haha
Off shopping AGAIN to buy more tat AGAIN get a life Emma, i know why don’t you spend the day with hubby? It’s people like her that are taking the piss with going here there & everywhere, I bet she doesn’t wear a mask either! Yes I know it’s not a legal requirement now but covid rates are going through the roof Ffs

Off shopping AGAIN to buy more tat AGAIN get a life Emma, i know why don’t you spend the day with hubby? It’s people like her that are taking the piss with going here there & everywhere, I bet she doesn’t wear a mask either! Yes I know it’s not a legal requirement now but covid rates are going through the roof Ffs
Quite unbelievable isn’t it ? It’s literally ALL she does !!

We had such a lovely day, really lovely day, just what the doctor ordered - need to have a lie down now because it’s oh so hard buying tat all day long blah blah blah

• Haha
I see she’s visited all the quality shops again…HB, Primark, B&M 🤦🏻‍♀️ Let’s hope she manages to “pluck up some energy” and get going again so she can show us her purchases, as I know we will all be desperate to see what tat she’s bought this time. I’m so glad she’s not grief stricken anymore 😐

Forgot to post this!

I’ve just watched her shopping brag haul story. Oh my god. I have no words 🤦🏻‍♀️

And can I just say….it’s Tesco and Asda not Tesco’s and Asda’s. No s! No bloody s!

I see she’s visited all the quality shops again…HB, Primark, B&M 🤦🏻‍♀️ Let’s hope she manages to “pluck up some energy” and get going again so she can show us her purchases, as I know we will all be desperate to see what tat she’s bought this time. I’m so glad she’s not grief stricken anymore 😐

Forgot to post this!

I’ve just watched her shopping brag haul story. Oh my god. I have no words 🤦🏻‍♀️

And can I just say….it’s Tesco and Asda not Tesco’s and Asda’s. No s! No bloody s!
Oh my god - her pronunciation of Asda has literally being driving me mad!! And more jumpers - how many jumpers can one person possibly need?!