Nayworth cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ex
I’ve just watched it to the end. All the pink sparkly tat is set off nicely by the dead plants in the border and the black bin bag in between the plants near the giant lollipops 🍭.
Oh yes I did nearly say instead of decorating her garden with all that pink sparkly tit she really needs to sort that border out - I mean I know it’s winter and all that but what an absolute mess!! I’d be ashamed to show it and she even said she’s thinking of putting a nutcracker in it next year🙄 I really do feel for her poor neighbours - what must they think !

Oh she’s just put a story up of her up making the lollies just in case you were wondering🤣

Reactions: 2
As a 'crafter' she should know the rule of odds for making items, that wreath with 4 in your face flowers looks shite.

As a 'crafter' she should know the rule of odds for making items, that wreath with 4 in your face flowers looks shite.
I thought the wreath looked shite too, I thought it was just me being picky but no, it really is so bad. I don’t understand Craig not saying anything about it, it’s embarrassing for him. What’s annoying me is why is she constantly buying stuff from home bargains, b&m etc & supporting corporations when she could be supporting small online businesses, those tags that she bought from a corporation! Why didn’t she make her own or buy from a small business! Is she really thinking by sharing her tat she buys from home bargains etc that they will send her some free tit like they do to Mrs Hinch lol

Reactions: 3
I think
I thought the wreath looked shite too, I thought it was just me being picky but no, it really is so bad. I don’t understand Craig not saying anything about it, it’s embarrassing for him. What’s annoying me is why is she constantly buying stuff from home bargains, b&m etc & supporting corporations when she could be supporting small online businesses, those tags that she bought from a corporation! Why didn’t she make her own or buy from a small business! Is she really thinking by sharing her tat she buys from home bargains etc that they will send her some free tit like they do to Mrs Hinch lol
yes probably - you know how much she loves being sent free shite

I’m actually at the point of messaging her & telling her about herself! Has anybody else noticed when she gets parcellllllls now, it’s not so dramatic, it’s almost like she feels she deserves free stuff. I feel for people now I must admit because they don’t know her, she’s comes across as being so lovely but she’s a narcissist

Reactions: 1
I’m actually at the point of messaging her & telling her about herself! Has anybody else noticed when she gets parcellllllls now, it’s not so dramatic, it’s almost like she feels she deserves free stuff. I feel for people now I must admit because they don’t know her, she’s comes across as being so lovely but she’s a narcissist

Totally agree. She thinks she deserves them because she is such a famous Instagram influencer now!

She luffffs the parcells sooo much, thank you Darlin and is so excited about them. But…..she always has stuff she has to get done before opening them, it’s usually hours later when she gets round to it. Why do that!!!! Why not just film herself opening them , why show us and the senders, that she has the parcels, but actually she can’t be arsed to open them as she has other more important stuff to do. So ungrateful.

Oh n another thing …..why does she have to read the messages out on the cards!!! Surely that’s a personal message meant for her not all of Instagram, makes me cringe every time she does it, especially with the added gulps and sad voice for the words of sympathy and all the oohs and aaahs she adds 🤬 F*ck off Enema

She luffffs the parcells sooo much, thank you Darlin and is so excited about them. But…..she always has stuff she has to get done before opening them, it’s usually hours later when she gets round to it. Why do that!!!! Why not just film herself opening them , why show us and the senders, that she has the parcels, but actually she can’t be arsed to open them as she has other more important stuff to do. So ungrateful.

Oh n another thing …..why does she have to read the messages out on the cards!!! Surely that’s a personal message meant for her not all of Instagram, makes me cringe every time she does it, especially with the added gulps and sad voice for the words of sympathy and all the oohs and aaahs she adds 🤬 F*ck off Enema
I know what you mean, the gulping & the high pitched squeaks & squeals are enough to drive me insane! Can somebody also tell me why she insists on going bloody shopping day after day! The shops are the last place on earth I would want to be this time of the year, especially with covid rife atm!
The parcellllssssss are so annoying, but the thing that is getting worse is the shopping & detailing everything she has bought, who gives a tit if she’s bought more goodies for the snack table, who cares if she’s bought some more pink tat oh & don’t get me started on the advent calendars, now let’s do the advent calendars when she opens it she reads out what it says, we can read my luv! She’s just making me so angry atm

Emma, just so you know, it was noted that you be said you were going to make other things again after it had been said here that the machine does most of the work ! Happy reading tattle 😂

I know what you mean, the gulping & the high pitched squeaks & squeals are enough to drive me insane! Can somebody also tell me why she insists on going bloody shopping day after day! The shops are the last place on earth I would want to be this time of the year, especially with covid rife atm!

The parcellllssssss are so annoying, but the thing that is getting worse is the shopping & detailing everything she has bought, who gives a tit if she’s bought more goodies for the snack table, who cares if she’s bought some more pink tat oh & don’t get me started on the advent calendars, now let’s do the advent calendars when she opens it she reads out what it says, we can read my luv! She’s just making me so angry atm
It’s riveting content isn’t it! Watching her tap all her purchases and read out the labels on each one, like we can’t all read 🤦🏻‍♀️
I don’t get why she’s got a beauty calendar as she won’t use the majority of the stuff

Well won’t she just look stunning in her new pink checked cardigan with diamanté buttons and her mint beret 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
And yet again more shopping! There’s no way two people can eat all that food. They must throw away loads otherwise she would be the size of a barn door!

And yet again more shopping! There’s no way two people can eat all that food. They must throw away loads otherwise she would be the size of a barn door!
Notice how she let us all know about the fresh food? Oh & for somebody that doesn’t shop in aldi she goes there a lot!!!!! Sorry got to go now I’ve got to do me jig & me tacky diamond art picture ffs!!!!!

Notice how she let us all know about the fresh food? Oh & for somebody that doesn’t shop in aldi she goes there a lot!!!!! Sorry got to go now I’ve got to do me jig & me tacky diamond art picture ffs!!!!!
I thought that about Aldi, but she did say she only popped in quickly, so that doesn’t count!
She must have a problem, constantly buying stuff!
She’s scraping the barrel of freebies and ads, promoting astonish loo tabs to her followers 😂

• Haha
I thought that about Aldi, but she did say she only popped in quickly, so that doesn’t count!
She must have a problem, constantly buying stuff!
She’s scraping the barrel of freebies and ads, promoting astonish loo tabs to her followers 😂
Ha ha ha I thought that aswell, she’s trying way to hard atm. I give it another 2 weeks then she will be ill, just as she opens up her machine made items shop, because I don’t think she’s very impressed with the lack of parcelllllsssssss this year. So I want to know how she can have parcellllsssssss hanging around for a few days (so say unopened) these parcellllllssssssss that people have made or bought for her, but when some chemical shite to stick down the loo comes she can do a whole reel on the cheap crap within 10 minutes of it landing on her doorstep!

I see Enema Dimmock is back on the garden tours and excited for the planting of the sunflowers 😴

• Haha
I see Enema Dimmock is back on the garden tours and excited for the planting of the sunflowers 😴
Well she has to have sometime look forward to now she’s lost her job at the shop! You know that hard working job she does which tires her out so much! Even if it is only one day every three weeks!!😂😂

• Haha
Does anybody else feel it’s another refund shes after because the cheap crap that she bought is cheap crap when it’s done, what a surprise! Talking of getting free stuff or refunds what about that crappy candle with a tacky ring in! Please please please can somebody ell me how old she is? She acts like a 3 year old. Also get the logs into a wheel barrow & take them round yourself you lazy cow! Oh & another thing, does she have to still get mumbles permission to tit? Because she has to ask her about everything, grow up Emma & we all know you read tattle so take some advice will you, get a life, get a job, get off you’re arse & de clutter that house of yours & get off the phone & get some real friends ffs woman

Attachments

I see she’s desperate to buy more tat from the shop as everything is half price! Instead of buying more shite she should put the money to good use and buy a deep conditioning treatment for that dry thatch on her head!
She’s just donated bags of crap to the village charity shop, yet there she is buying more. I would have loved to have been able to zoom in on the contents of those bags as I bet they contained a lot of gifted items from the parcells that she loved!