Nayworth cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she’s made a R.I.P. paper clip/dangly in both pastel and traditional colours obvs 🙄.
I bet she has and will be flogging them at the funeral!

Another parcell arrived but she’s left opening it till tomorrow to give her something to look forward to! Talk about passive/aggressive begging!

Reactions: 2
I bet she has and will be flogging them at the funeral!

Another parcell arrived but she’s left opening it till tomorrow to give her something to look forward to! Talk about passive/aggressive begging!
I think now we are nearly at tat season she will get a parceeeeel every few days at least especially since she makes such a fuss over them , she let slip last night saying she’d received a parcel with some gorgeous things in it then quickly added I presume it’s got gorgeous things in it because I’ve not actually opened it yet, which proves she would say it’s gorgeous and I love ittttttt no matter what

I wish I could put the sewing machine on “sew” so I could watch some tit reality tv! Instead I have to actually “make” my handmade items by hand!!! But my Etsy store is open all the time with 13 sales lol, but I’m proud of what I do, I make my stuff instead of setting a mechanical device to do it for me. I’m so glad that Emma is so over her mother in laws death. Sorry to be so brash but omg! I put a story up every day to try to build my business up & she has looked at every story even though she said her phone was off for 4 weeks, she said she has never been in primark but she had already bought a pair of pink boots from there & then she bought another 2/3 pairs! I’m so repeating myself but I’m at the point of screaming at these people that buy her tit, they won’t get it this year lol! Oh no Emma looks at this doesn’t she? So Emma you know you will do half then deal with a family emergency blah blah blah! If that’s the case why don’t you refund all the people that buy from you & recommend another business that does what you do. I do notice Emma that you do not support small businesses, buy from them, promote them etc! We all need a helping hand! Not every business can cling on to a “cleaning business” that insists on polluting the environment

• Angry
Reactions: 3
The parcels are in full swing now ladies🤬🤬 She spent an awful lot of time last night justifying how she also sends things out but doesn’t put it on Instagram !! I do wonder if she’s been having a little nosey on tattle!! Anyway I’m not sure how much more of her I love ittttttt and squeals of delight I can take(and let’s not forget the gulping😳) i need to just stop watching her , it’s bad for my health!!

The parcels are in full swing now ladies🤬🤬 She spent an awful lot of time last night justifying how she also sends things out but doesn’t put it on Instagram !! I do wonder if she’s been having a little nosey on tattle!! Anyway I’m not sure how much more of her I love ittttttt and squeals of delight I can take(and let’s not forget the gulping😳) i need to just stop watching her , it’s bad for my health!!
I’ve just watched n feel the same. She’s such a child, all the oohs and squeals over love heart crap. At least she’s finally opened a parcel though! Think it’s so rude how she shows the box and says she’s so excited to open it, then leaves it for a day or so before doing so! See she had a huge amount of orders again! My friend estimated she would have sold over 9k! Even up to 15k!

I’ve just watched n feel the same. She’s such a child, all the oohs and squeals over love heart crap. At least she’s finally opened a parcel though! Think it’s so rude how she shows the box and says she’s so excited to open it, then leaves it for a day or so before doing so! See she had a huge amount of orders again! My friend estimated she would have sold over 9k! Even up to 15k!
She’s just so busy don’t you know!! Doesn’t even have time to open her parcels straight away as she’s just so busy stitching, yeh whatever!! Have you seen the latest venture ?? Making candles ?! I mean seriously WTAF!!

Attachments

So Emma has been decluttering! Two words Emma, try harder!

“Craig bought her candles for Christmas” only he’s gone out with HER bank card so she can’t pay for them. Does this mean poor Craig doesn’t have his own card or does she have control of all the money? Or is it possible Emma bought them for herself but wants to make us think poor Craig bought them? 🤔 all these questions!

So Emma has been decluttering! Two words Emma, try harder!

“Craig bought her candles for Christmas” only he’s gone out with HER bank card so she can’t pay for them. Does this mean poor Craig doesn’t have his own card or does she have control of all the money? Or is it possible Emma bought them for herself but wants to make us think poor Craig bought them? 🤔 all these questions!
None of it quite makes sense does it🤔 and how she thinks £45 for 3 candles is a good dealI’ve no idea! Yes if they were white company or Jo Malone ones I’d agree maybe but for some crappy candles with some crappy fake jewellery in them I have to strongly disagree. She’s such a child

Reactions: 1
Is she trying to break the world record for how many times she can say little shop in a minute 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
She’s off back to get it in cream too

Also what gives her the right to film someone else’s shop and home and plaster it all over Instagram?! It’s just not right!
It’s quite a chunky looking jumper isn’t it 😏.

I thought that too….filming in someone’s house!

She’s off back to get it in cream too

Also what gives her the right to film someone else’s shop and home and plaster it all over Instagram?! It’s just not right!

Especially when she’s telling everyone there’s a little old lady living there alone! Talk about inviting trouble. That poor lady. Emma should have more sense!

Isn’t she supposed to be working not Instagramming? If I was on my phone at work I would be out of a job!!!!!

Another freebie Emma! Just imagine if people did that to you with your machine made items! How on earth does she think her house & mumbles house would sell for anywhere near that other houses value, mumbles house is your standard 1970’s house with no character & her house is tacky & small. This women lives in her own little world she really does

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Why does she feel the need to share every single detail of her life with 12,000 people she doesn’t know ??! The over sharing this weekend has just gone into complete over drive , it’s just too much !! Her husband of mum needs to tell her to stop, it’s just not normal at all or right

And she’s also in full overdrive with buying stuff all the time !! She doesn’t go anywhere so why does she need 3 new jumpers every week ?!

So the moral of the story is, buy cheap buy twice! Or in Emma’s world, glue that tacky shite back together, complain to the seller & get another 1, so 2 for 1 ffs Emma you do buy some shite
I mean isn’t it just hideous! She paid £45 for it though - not exactly cheap!! It still amazes me that her selling a few bits of tat affords her this lifestyle of just being able to but stuff all the time

So the moral of the story is, buy cheap buy twice! Or in Emma’s world, glue that tacky shite back together, complain to the seller & get another 1, so 2 for 1 ffs Emma you do buy some shite
She regularly gets a replacement item sent and usually ends up with 2. Remember the pink seat in the summer!

I mean isn’t it just hideous! She paid £45 for it though - not exactly cheap!! It still amazes me that her selling a few bits of tat affords her this lifestyle of just being able to but stuff all the time
It’s awful isn’t it. She must have a problem as she continually buys crap. That cottaaaagggeee must be stuffed to bursting point.
I’m hoping she cuts her fringe again n has to bring out her beautiful pink bow headband to hide it 😂

• Haha
She regularly gets a replacement item sent and usually ends up with 2. Remember the pink seat in the summer!

It’s awful isn’t it. She must have a problem as she continually buys crap. That cottaaaagggeee must be stuffed to bursting point.
I’m hoping she cuts her fringe again n has to bring out her beautiful pink bow headband to hide it 😂
I dread to think how cluttered it must be - I wonder why someone doesn’t say something to her but her mum just seems to encourage it . Oh yes the pink headband🤣