Nayworth cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sorry you are going through a tough time. This is real life. The everyday grind and getting on with it. Not the pampered princess life. I hear you about money worries. We are panicking with the rise in fuel prices and Christmas etc. But unlike Princess gulpy we just carry on. I hope things turn around for you soon @sickofcrap xx

Reactions: 2
She’s back. She’s been so ill and things are tough but she’s just getting on with it. Poor thing said she hasn’t been out for 4 weeks or on Instagram for a few weeks. 🤥. She obviously doesn’t remember buying plates from a charity shop a few weeks ago or liking and commenting on people’s posts 4 days ago.

Reactions: 1
She’s back. She’s been so ill and things are tough but she’s just getting on with it. Poor thing said she hasn’t been out for 4 weeks or on Instagram for a few weeks. 🤥. She obviously doesn’t remember buying plates from a charity shop a few weeks ago or liking and commenting on people’s posts 4 days ago.
She says she hasn’t put her phone on for 4 weeks but she’s looked at my stories every day that I have posted!!! DON’T bleeping LIE because you will always be caught out in a lie Emma!!!!!! I would just like to say I’m so sorry for your loss craig & emma. I do hope emma that you don’t make something of this to get free gifts! I can not believe you would be on Instagram to say what’s happened!! But it for a reason right? Disgusting

Ugh as if her disgusting gulping is not bad enough tonight we’ve been treated to a story while she eats her chocolate! 🤢🤢🤢 is how it made me feel!!

And do you think the person who asked her if the felt candle holders were only suitable for battery operated candles was taking the pi**?🤣🤣

• Haha
Good to see Emma as lots of new Christmas “bits” her machine has made to show us. As long as you want to order it for Christmas 2023 you should get it in time!

Good to see Emma as lots of new Christmas “bits” her machine has made to show us. As long as you want to order it for Christmas 2023 you should get it in time!
Her grief was short lived! She’s managed to pull herself together to churn out more felted crap to flog to earn another few thousand before Christmas. She wasn’t too suited with the battery tealight question was she 😂

• Angry
Her grief was short lived! She’s managed to pull herself together to churn out more felted crap to flog to earn another few thousand before Christmas. She wasn’t too suited with the battery tealight question was she 😂
But seriously is anyone going to buy battery operated tea light covers ??

FFS it’s started with the Christmas tat parceeeellls! And are we all looking forward to seeing the shopping haul tomorrow??
Amazing 🤦🏻‍♀️ Large glittery pink plastic sweets. Good to see she is able to push her grief to the back of her mind to start getting ready for Christmas! How much more pink plastic tat does she need? She’s also asking if anyone knows where she can buy little domes……influx of parcels containing domes predicted. Greedy 🐄

Amazing 🤦🏻‍♀️ Large glittery pink plastic sweets. Good to see she is able to push her grief to the back of her mind to start getting ready for Christmas! How much more pink plastic tat does she need? She’s also asking if anyone knows where she can buy little domes……influx of parcels containing domes predicted. Greedy 🐄
[/QUOTE
Yep I noticed that too🤬 But seriously how the hell is her house going to house all this tit??!! She surely cannot have
I thought the same - always on the beg !!! But seriously where the hell is she going to put all this stuff - remember the amount of tat she was sent last Christmas?!

Ommmmggggggg I love them they are sooooo cutttteeeeee, I didn’t know you were sending them!!!!! Queue the parcelllllllsssssss! Also wow Emma is this how you grieve? Go shopping & trust me for you to say you have never been in primark before you are a liar, you have been in there before. Omg this woman no bloody morels, lies after lies & so much woe is me woe is me! Disgusting woman

Attachments

Ommmmggggggg I love them they are sooooo cutttteeeeee, I didn’t know you were sending them!!!!! Queue the parcelllllllsssssss! Also wow Emma is this how you grieve? Go shopping & trust me for you to say you have never been in primark before you are a liar, you have been in there before. Omg this woman no bloody morels, lies after lies & so much woe is me woe is me! Disgusting woman
I can hear her voice as I read this!! She really does have no morals