Nayworth cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all have issues going on, we all have family health issues going on etc that’s life, but not once would I dream of putting it on my stories so I would get some fake sympathy off of people I have never met, it’s personal. But then I suppose with Craig at the hospital with him poor mum, Emma’s not getting the attention she needs so she has had to go back to Instagram to get some sympathy. She’s been so upset!!! What a load of bollox, shes been off shopping for more shite to fill her crappy tacky home, oh & btw Emma your garden is a tit tip too, we are not at all interested. But you keep on saying that you aren’t going to talk about Craig’s mum blah blah blah, you are such a manipulative witch, how dare you out her illness on your story when not all the family know!! You should be ashamed of yourself

Reactions: 1
I see she’s making everything pretty with her pink spray can again. 🤦🏻‍♀️

And no, that’s not spaghetti carbonara, it’s pipey pud 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I see she’s making everything pretty with her pink spray can again. 🤦🏻‍♀️

And no, that’s not spaghetti carbonara, it’s pipey pud 🤢
Yes she’s back in full force isn’t she!! And only Enema could have a pudding called pipey pud🤮🤮

Oh goodness I’ve only just watched the latest story - she really has been busy with the pink spray can!! And I thoroughly enjoyed her update on the latest situation with her current jigsaw - thoroughly riveting stuff!!

Last edited:
Spraying shite pink doesn’t make it any better. It’s still shite! I wonder how far behind the orders are? Anyone who’s ordered items for Christmas better expect it for chrimbo 22! What a cheek that woman has!

has dozens of plates, buys 4 more .

Emma, just because they are cheap , you don’t have to buy them, how about thinking about folk who have no plates, just starting out needing to find cheap nice ones in charity shops . Yes, there’s nothing to say you can’t buy whatever you want but how about being a bit selfless?

Reactions: 3
Omg sympathy please I’ve got a cold!!!!!! I wonder when she will mention Covid lol. Orders are gonna be late sheep AGAIN
So she’s had all the sympathy from pimping mumbles n mother in laws illnesses and now she’s drained those sources dry, she’s turned to her own “illness” 🤦🏻‍♀️ What’s next? A poorly paw for Lola or will Craig develop some mystery illness that can only be cured by Iceland’s finest frozen shite and sympathy parcellls from her poor manipulated followers

• Haha
Just in case we were wondering🤬🤬 But don’t worry mumbles our poor Enema is not overdoing it!!

Can’t her followers see this happens EVERY time !! If I did this at work eventually i would be sacked , but our poor Enema just gets away with by making everyone feel oh so sorry for , coming on yesterday coughing and spluttering for sympathy- you have a cold Emma - get over it and get on with doing your orders that some poor people(albeit stupid) have paid for !

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just in case we were wondering🤬🤬 But don’t worry mumbles our poor Enema is not overdoing it!!

Can’t her followers see this happens EVERY time !! If I did this at work eventually i would be sacked , but our poor Enema just gets away with by making everyone feel oh so sorry for , coming on yesterday coughing and spluttering for sympathy- you have a cold Emma - get over it and get on with doing your orders that some poor people(albeit stupid) have paid for !
Totally agree!

Good to see the sheep are on form. Poor enema. The only person in the world ever to have a cold! Us meer mortals have to just suck it up and carry on working but Princess Emma of the pink puke palace has to lay down tools and rest until the end of time!

Too ill to be on Instagram and is trying different cough medicine and lemsips 🤷🏻‍♀️ Not too ill to read the posts she’s been tagged in though and enter a competition! I just don’t get why more people don’t see through her!

It’s a bleeping cold Emma, isn’t your mother in law really physically ill? Not that you wanted to talk about it, 4 stories in telling us all about it!!! Sit in your craft room & press sew on you’re machine & then you can sit there & watch some kind of reality tv shite because to be honest the 1 & only brain cell you have can not cope with proper tv! This whole woe is me bullshit is doing my nut in, I had a cold & I felt like tit for 2 days, still worked, then felt better, then 3 days later got a chest infection, had the whole Covid test which thankfully was negative, but still worked! My mum had been seriously ill so have been dealing with that, but it’s life! I know I sound abit like her instead of putting it on Instagram I’m venting on here, but it’s about the fact of I’ve got on with life like everybody else does, life is life, we all deal with REAL issues, any decent person doesn’t go for the likes. Sorry I know it’s another long post but I’m so fucked off with hearing or reading about her life of, picking up mumbles & having to drive an hour to the hospital, then waiting in the car, then after that look what I’ve got from home bargains or b&m!!!!! More tat!!! Some people can’t afford to put their heating on, buy their kids shoes, put decent food on the table, some people at this time of the year are panicking about what they will get the kids for Christmas! But it’s ok Emma will open her shop a few times because Christmas so that will make £8000+ so she can buy more tit & find another reason why she can’t press go on her fancy sewing machine!!! Sorry about spelling & grammar mistakes but I’m angry & a couple of glasses of wine in

Reactions: 4
Don’t apologise! When you are dealing with the reality of life and just have to get on with whatever is thrown at you, it’s bloody frustrating to see her stories on Instagram of her feeling sorry for herself and being laid on the couch doing jigsaws and dying from a cold, sorry super cold. She was bound to get ill so she could have an excuse to be slower getting orders out and to take away the focus from her mother in law.

Don’t apologise! When you are dealing with the reality of life and just have to get on with whatever is thrown at you, it’s bloody frustrating to see her stories on Instagram of her feeling sorry for herself and being laid on the couch doing jigsaws and dying from a cold, sorry super cold. She was bound to get ill so she could have an excuse to be slower getting orders out and to take away the focus from her mother in law.
We couldn’t have written it if we’d tried !! So pathetic and so predictable. I’m not surprised you are infuriated at all! When will people wake up to her ?