Nayworth cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will be back on in a week , all will be ok , she will be mega behind with all her orders and so very stressed and apologetic and everyone will pander to her , same old tit different day

Yes I reckon it’s a “late order drama” any excuse will do!

Reactions: 2
Well, isn’t it quiet without Enema n her cluttered pink cotttaaagggee stuffed full of cheap gonks, nutcrackers and HB or B&M purchases!!!!!

Reactions: 1
I’ve had no internet for 4 days, it was like I was stuck in 1990, but tbh I haven’t missed her bullshit that spouts from her mouth, doing a garden tour of a tit garden, I haven’t missed her tacky tit that her machine makes & she sells, I haven’t missed her being so rude about her husband, I haven’t missed her trying to get free shot from her son! I haven’t missed her screams when she gets a parrrrceeellll & we all know with her being off line she will get an influx of parceeeeeelllllllssss! I really do hope that Craig’s mother is ok but, but, do not put it all over social media to fill you’re massive void in your life Emma. That’s disgusting if that’s what you are doing

I’ve had no internet for 4 days, it was like I was stuck in 1990, but tbh I haven’t missed her bullshit that spouts from her mouth, doing a garden tour of a tit garden, I haven’t missed her tacky tit that her machine makes & she sells, I haven’t missed her being so rude about her husband, I haven’t missed her trying to get free shot from her son! I haven’t missed her screams when she gets a parrrrceeellll & we all know with her being off line she will get an influx of parceeeeeelllllllssss! I really do hope that Craig’s mother is ok but, but, do not put it all over social media to fill you’re massive void in your life Emma. That’s disgusting if that’s what you are doing
Yes I am joking I haven’t missed her crap at all , it’s been like a breath of fresh air not watching her tit garden tours and talking to the effing birds - I take it back - dont come back Enema!!

Yes I am joking I haven’t missed her crap at all , it’s been like a breath of fresh air not watching her tit garden tours and talking to the effing birds - I take it back - dont come back Enema!!
Talking to the bloody birds is the most infuriating thing ever, leave them the duck alone please, nature is an amazing thing, but please leave them to do what they do. Why does she not realise that? It’s nature! I live in a village too & I do interrupt anything, it’s nature ffs Emma leave them to it. If you lived in a village like I do, I get woken up my thr pheasants & the neighbours chickens & I wouldn't have it any other way. Much better than apparently living in a village & being woke up by heavy traffic! Oh & having a school behind you! So Emma let’s keep it real, don’t try to better you’re cotttttaastrrggggeeeeerr! It’s in a village on a main road & in a tit area lol

I think she talks to the birds as she hasn’t got any real life friends! I can’t ever remember Emma being with a friend or evidence of this. Must be because she’s such a self cantered pain in the butt!.

Talking to the bloody birds is the most infuriating thing ever, leave them the duck alone please, nature is an amazing thing, but please leave them to do what they do. Why does she not realise that? It’s nature! I live in a village too & I do interrupt anything, it’s nature ffs Emma leave them to it. If you lived in a village like I do, I get woken up my thr pheasants & the neighbours chickens & I wouldn't have it any other way. Much better than apparently living in a village & being woke up by heavy traffic! Oh & having a school behind you! So Emma let’s keep it real, don’t try to better you’re cotttttaastrrggggeeeeerr! It’s in a village on a main road & in a tit area lol
Yeh it is infuriating and one of her ploys to make it look like she lives in the middle of know where in a little village when in reality we know it’s on a busy through road in a tit hole!!

I think she talks to the birds as she hasn’t got any real life friends! I can’t ever remember Emma being with a friend or evidence of this. Must be because she’s such a self cantered pain in the butt!.
Yes I’ve said this before - it’s because she doesn’t have any real life friends other than mumbles. Anyone who spends her life talking to her instagram friends and the birds in her garden cannot have a life

Reactions: 3
She’s done a story, omg it was so woe is me woe is me, feel sorry for me. I’m going to drag this out more & more!!!!! It’s not about you Emma you selfish woman
Oh god I’ve just watched it - I’m flabbergasted- obviously it’s all about her as usual , urgh - I wish she would climb back into her hole , she drives me mad!! See she’s still had time for buying crap …why does that not surprise me?? Wonder how much stitching the machine has done🤔🤔

I’ve watched around 5 minutes. Got to the bit about her pulling muscles in her back doing a jigsaw and I just couldn’t go any further 😂. For someone who wasn’t going to go on about her situation she bloody well managed to quite well!!

I’ve watched around 5 minutes. Got to the bit about her pulling muscles in her back doing a jigsaw and I just couldn’t go any further 😂. For someone who wasn’t going to go on about her situation she bloody well managed to quite well!!
Yes she managed to let a lot of information out to say she wasn’t going to say anything about it !! Not letting her home till they have sorted out the cancer nurse to come -yes that’s really not letting any information out Emma!! And bloody jigsaw back - it wouldn’t be right if she didn’t give stuff her own stupid names would it

Yes emma we all deal with things in our own way , but at your age not being able to say the word cancer is concerning. There’s you going on about not being able to settle etc whilst Craig is going to work as normal and then to the hospital.

the only reason you logged back in for woe is me is because you were caught out on Stacey’s baby announcement post .
You’ve not been around at craigs mums prepping the house for her to eventually come home or to help prep if she’s not going too .

what a lot of bollocks, saying not all the family have been told yet and then hinting with hospice . I hope your sons gf watches that and if she doesn’t already know, sees how manipulative you are as well as a liar .

Yes emma we all deal with things in our own way , but at your age not being able to say the word cancer is concerning. There’s you going on about not being able to settle etc whilst Craig is going to work as normal and then to the hospital.

the only reason you logged back in for woe is me is because you were caught out on Stacey’s baby announcement post .
You’ve not been around at craigs mums prepping the house for her to eventually come home or to help prep if she’s not going too .

what a lot of bollocks, saying not all the family have been told yet and then hinting with hospice . I hope your sons gf watches that and if she doesn’t already know, sees how manipulative you are as well as a liar .
Well said!!

She’s doing all she can to keep things normal for Craig. Poor bloody man 🤦🏻‍♀️ So that’s Iceland’s finest frozen food with a plate of sugary fat laden crap for pudding, gonks, charity shop tat and garden tours. I thought that about not all family being told yet….so what does she do? Go on Instagram to over share with her followers. Let’s hope the family don’t see her story then

She’s doing all she can to keep things normal for Craig. Poor bloody man 🤦🏻‍♀️ So that’s Iceland’s finest frozen food with a plate of sugary fat laden crap for pudding, gonks, charity shop tat and garden tours. I thought that about not all family being told yet….so what does she do? Go on Instagram to over share with her followers. Let’s hope the family don’t see her story then
And she was so proud of herself sharing that plate of sugary fat laden crap which no doubt she’ll eat while doing her jigsaw and “trying to keep it together” ffs🤬