Nayworth cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sensible person - I don’t like the white mirrors, I’ll put them in the car boot along with the receipt and exchange them, I’m forever going to home bargains

Emma - paints them black , looks shite

Reactions: 2
Can you imagine when her son has to clear her house when she passes? It will take him a year just to evict the crappy gonks!

• Haha
How is there any room in that bloody cottttaarrrgeeee for more pissing gonks, I mean grow up ffs woman
I’ve just watched her sorting her cleaning cupboard! Jesus bloody Christ! How much stuff does she need to clean a tiny cotttaaarrrrgggeeee. She then said she used to be obsessed with buying it all.
Well we all know what the new obsession is…..gonks.

I’ve just watched her sorting her cleaning cupboard! Jesus bloody Christ! How much stuff does she need to clean a tiny cotttaaarrrrgggeeee. She then said she used to be obsessed with buying it all.
Well we all know what the new obsession is…..gonks.
I’ve just watched that and came straight on here to say perhaps she should think about having a clear out of gonks🤣🤣

I’ve just watched that and came straight on here to say perhaps she should think about having a clear out of gonks🤣🤣
Ooh and has someone upset her with cleaning product advice - she seemed very touchy and upset !!

I’m not a snob at all but, if I left my washing out & it rained I wouldn’t leave it out there for 3 days! I would take it in then wash it again. Is it just me or is that normal? Also people can we just have some sort of an explanation about the bad skin? Use a decent cream my love to get rid of the issues you have. Oh & please leave the damn birds alone to raise their young ffs! Also, omg I’m on one, but does she not realise that squirrels are rats with bushy tails & also they are so nasty. Omg chemicals overload!!!!! Just think of all of that going into the ocean & killing sea life! Oh no like Mrs Hinch she doesn’t care, maybe think about using bicarb & white vinegar! Ok it doesn’t smell like ylang ylang or Mediterranean ocean but who the duck knows what that smells of anyway! Also, sorry I’m so on one, why does she have to document her life on Instagram? Also, here I go again, does anybody else believe that she’s depressed? I have been diagnosed with depression & severe anxiety, 1 of my issues was buying stuff, buying notebooks was a big thing for me, but just buying stuff because it made me happy at the time but we all know that doesn’t work, I believe she is so unhappy, she doesn’t have a relationship with her son, if she did she would be talking about him all the time, showing pictures of their meal the other day etc etc, but no there was nothing! But when she gets taken out by daddy we have pictures of everything! She obviously doesn’t have a happy marriage because they do not spend any time with each other, I personally think she is depressed. Ok rant over, sorry lol

According to Enema, she has rosacea. If that’s the case I cannot understand why she fills her bath with all those cheap toiletries and slaps a cheap shite face mask on every time she has a bath. I have Rosacea, not had a flare up for well over a year, but when it’s bad, even splashing water on my face hurt! Yet there she is, using any old crap and slapping that orange foundation and powder on her face. I think a lot of self diagnosing goes on with her as she’s always complaining of some ailment. Not heard about her gallstones for a while have we! I think she just lives in her own little bubble, cosseted by Mumbles, Daddykins and Craig and fills her life with shopping and buying tat as that’s her primary focus so she can show off her hauls and gain more followers to sell her hand sewn, sorry machine sewn tat to 😁

Agree with every word you have both said - she has a lot of issues going on and masks it over by buying pink plastic crap and immersing herself in her stupid Instagram world rather than trying to face up to her issues in the real world. Mind the money she makes of peddling that tat she sells is not bad though

Reactions: 3
Agree with every word you have both said - she has a lot of issues going on and masks it over by buying pink plastic crap and immersing herself in her stupid Instagram world rather than trying to face up to her issues in the real world. Mind the money she makes of peddling that tat she sells is not bad though
Absolutely! I think she’s very clever at latching on to the latest trend and using Instagram to sell the stuff she makes. For some reason people fall over themselves to be her friend n send her stuff.

Reactions: 1
Absolutely! I think she’s very clever at latching on to the latest trend and using Instagram to sell the stuff she makes. For some reason people fall over themselves to be her friend n send her stuff.
I can understand why people buy her tat because they are probably just collectors of tat like her but why they send her all the parcels I’ve no idea

Ey up Charlie Dimmocks about again🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
She does the “oh my goodness you didn’t have to” routine every time a parcel arrived. She makes out she’s so surprised but who does she think gives them her address! Of course she gives out her address so she can have mall the minions sending her tat!

She does the “oh my goodness you didn’t have to” routine every time a parcel arrived. She makes out she’s so surprised but who does she think gives them her address! Of course she gives out her address so she can have mall the minions sending her tat!
The sound of her voice when she says “oh my goodness”🤬🤬 and what gets me also is how she makes out they are all good friends , my lovely friend so and so who has sent me this , ffs Enema they are not your friends!! They are people on Instagram who you have never met and are that desperate to be mentioned on your sorry page they will go to the lengths of sending you loads of crap. And if you are reading this and haven’t read any previous comments - those cheap face masks you get sent are not doing your skin any good !!

She gets sent face masks that she puts in with some things she sells and then gets sent more pink tit because she’s so ‘nice’ . I knew she had many faces but did wonder how she got through them all before they dried out . 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She gets sent face masks that she puts in with some things she sells and then gets sent more pink tit because she’s so ‘nice’ . I knew she had many faces but did wonder how she got through them all before they dried out . 🙄
I saw that on her stories 😂. But then thought if it was a face mask she was sent in one of her parcells, it was a bloody cheek and insult to then film it being passed on to a customer!

No but I thought it was too much of a coincidence for it not to be one she was sent. I wouldn’t put it past her to be inconsiderate like that and not even give it a second thought
Yeh totally agree , she’s so self absorbed she wouldn’t give it a second thought