Nayworth cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But here she goes with the excuses already, also she’s placed an order for stock wtf, why hasn’t she done that before! She said also about not eating properly etc, no that’s because she eats processed crap, sleeps in till 11am & snacks on tit during the day. Jesus woman have a glass of wine, chill out & be a normal human being like the rest of us, she’s only 2 years older than me but omg she acts like a 5 year old. Oh well she’s gonna be ill & then we will see the parcellllllllssssss that come through the damn door ffs
I’ve not watched since this morning as I’ve been at work. Can’t believe she’s not ordered stock before opening her shop, but then again, she doesn’t need to as people pay up front n are prepared to wait and wait then send her parcells when they she is exhausted then another gift when they actually receive their order!

I’ve not watched since this morning as I’ve been at work. Can’t believe she’s not ordered stock before opening her shop, but then again, she doesn’t need to as people pay up front n are prepared to wait and wait then send her parcells when they she is exhausted then another gift when they actually receive their order!
I haven’t watched them either as I’ve been busy with my real job in the real world and dare say I’m going to be infuriated when I watch them later 🤬🤬🤬 wtf is wrong with people

Just watched it and literally cannot believe she has not ordered stock she needs before opening the shop and taking everybody’s money!! And the stories of woe trying to make everybody feel sorry for her have already started and she’s not even started stitching yet( sorry correction machine has not started yet) Going to try and get myself into a routine and not stitch till all hours , try getting up in the morning like the rest of us Enema and not going shopping every day for tat with mumbles!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Omg! So the healthy eating didn’t even start this time!

Someone looks happy with the amount of shite she’s sold and her home bargains crap haul 😁
I’d be looking as happy as that if I’d just make 5 grand from slowing loads of crap !!🤬

Selling not slowing !

Reactions: 1
Good to see she’s been buying more pink gonks but no mention of starting her orders🤬🤬
Oh for the love of all things sane!!!!!! What the actual is wrong with her? Do your orders Emma ffs, people have paid you so set the machine to go & sit there & watch some reality tv tat surrounded by you’re pink tat in the cottttttttarrrgeeeeee whilst the hubby sits downstairs with his incredibly small penis!!! Omg how embarrassing for him

Oh for the love of all things sane!!!!!! What the actual is wrong with her? Do your orders Emma ffs, people have paid you so set the machine to go & sit there & watch some reality tv tat surrounded by you’re pink tat in the cottttttttarrrgeeeeee whilst the hubby sits downstairs with his incredibly small penis!!! Omg how embarrassing for him
Can you believe she actually said that ?!

48 my backside !!! Either she’s telling a big lie or she’s had a VERY hard paper round but I doubt that very much as we know how privileged are Enema is. Must be all the shite she eats not doing her wrinkles any good
The cheap shite face masks won’t help either

• Haha
Out out in the villaaaaage going to binjo!!! Someone please for the life of me tell me why she can’t just say worlds normally !!!!
It just amazes me that she makes out that she lives in the back of beyond!!!! She lives on a busy road ffs it’s like living in a town! I’ve got to drive an hour to Tesco, no you don’t you muppet! Now did we all enjoy the Yorkshire dictionary, another freebie from 1 of her friends, oh ok Emma you have no real friends that you can go out with though do you my luv! Also that pub they went to today, they’ve spent lots of money on it & it looks so nice! You went there 45 years ago ffs!!! Good job these businesses aren’t relying on the likes of you to get going after Covid with your 2 soft drinks & a sandwich!! Then hubby with the tiny penis went fishing, yeah ok. He’s probably gone somewhere to have a good old drink & a laugh with his mates where he doesn’t get belittled & humiliated

It just amazes me that she makes out that she lives in the back of beyond!!!! She lives on a busy road ffs it’s like living in a town! I’ve got to drive an hour to Tesco, no you don’t you muppet! Now did we all enjoy the Yorkshire dictionary, another freebie from 1 of her friends, oh ok Emma you have no real friends that you can go out with though do you my luv! Also that pub they went to today, they’ve spent lots of money on it & it looks so nice! You went there 45 years ago ffs!!! Good job these businesses aren’t relying on the likes of you to get going after Covid with your 2 soft drinks & a sandwich!! Then hubby with the tiny penis went fishing, yeah ok. He’s probably gone somewhere to have a good old drink & a laugh with his mates where he doesn’t get belittled & humiliated
I know right and there’s nothing wrong with where she lives(although I do believe I’ve heard it’s a tit hole) but why make out she lives in the back of beyond ?! She lives on a busy A road and you can hear the traffic all the time wizzing passed the house! And yes date date with hubby for his birthday didn’t last long did it lol?! So he went fishing after lunch - where is he tonight while she pisses off to play binjo with mumbles in the villaaaarge?! Sounds like a really happy marriage to me

Oh and wonder when she plans on doing anymore orders ?? She’s done 10…

She won’t get many done tomorrow as it’s her afternoon at “work” in the charity shop and she’ll need to rest after that won’t she

• Haha