Nayworth cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂. I’ve just watched and thought the same. That massive pink Santa is bloody hideous
It really is but on a serious note where on earth is she gonna put all this stuff?? And no doubt she will get sent tonnes more in the lead up to Christmas in all the parcelllls

Yeh totally agree , she’s so self absorbed she wouldn’t give it a second thought
Totally self absorbed! The world revolves around Emma! I think it’s time poor Craig grew a set of balls and told her some home truths! Starting with that jumble sale of a house

It really is but on a serious note where on earth is she gonna put all this stuff?? And no doubt she will get sent tonnes more in the lead up to Christmas in all the parcelllls
The house is already hideously overcrowded with tat! She thinks it looks great though!

Someone please tell me why???!!!!
I haven’t watched today, is she out spending the money from her hand crafted items, so sorry I mean machine crafted items! Some of us make hand crafted items! I’m not going to lie I won a giveaway & an item came from her, I was shocked when I received it, I’m so overly critical with what I make & don’t think it’s any good, but literally I received these paper clips from her & I was gob smacked, I would never send anything out that was so poorly made, but she plays upto the market. She focuses on what’s ‘in’ at the time. But, does she put any disclaimers on her Etsy account? I don’t know because I don’t see her shop open, let’s face it if her shop was open all the time would she receive as many orders? Of course she wouldn’t, it’s cheap tat she sells & it’s cheap tat she buys! I’m so happy I have faced my depression & am getting help with it because it’s saving me a fortune lol, she needs a trip to the drs or a marriage counsellor

Reactions: 2
Apparently this looks lovely!!! It’s a painted wall with half dead plants my luv, I’m going back in to watch more so no doubt I will be back!

Right I’m back, can somebody please explain to me how on earth she is going to fit more Christmas decorations into the cotttttaaarrrgggggeeeee? Last year when she was ill!!!!! The cottttaaarrrgggggeeeee was rammed with parceeellllllsssss from people sending her crappy decs (btw to all those people that did that, they do have shops in Essex) now she’s buying more shite to fit into the cottttaaarrrgggggeeeee. I just do not get it at all, it’s glutenous the amount of shire she buys, the amount of chemicals she buys, the amount of plastic she buys & yet people think she’s amazing, I must have something wrong with me because I think she’s a complete & utter knob. If I started documenting my life on Instagram my kids would have a word with, mind you I see my kids more than once every 3 months!! Emma my luv, get yourself a job so you do not have all that free time in your hands or make you’re little business a viable business, don’t work an afternoon a week then say how tired etc you are! Some of us work full time & have a business on the side!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Apparently this looks lovely!!! It’s a painted wall with half dead plants my luv, I’m going back in to watch more so no doubt I will be back!

Right I’m back, can somebody please explain to me how on earth she is going to fit more Christmas decorations into the cotttttaaarrrgggggeeeee? Last year when she was ill!!!!! The cottttaaarrrgggggeeeee was rammed with parceeellllllsssss from people sending her crappy decs (btw to all those people that did that, they do have shops in Essex) now she’s buying more shite to fit into the cottttaaarrrgggggeeeee. I just do not get it at all, it’s glutenous the amount of shire she buys, the amount of chemicals she buys, the amount of plastic she buys & yet people think she’s amazing, I must have something wrong with me because I think she’s a complete & utter knob. If I started documenting my life on Instagram my kids would have a word with, mind you I see my kids more than once every 3 months!! Emma my luv, get yourself a job so you do not have all that free time in your hands or make you’re little business a viable business, don’t work an afternoon a week then say how tired etc you are! Some of us work full time & have a business on the side!
Totally agree with you. Zafón little job, even if it was part time, would do her the world of good. ITT would give her life meaning and fulfilment so she wouldn’t have to fill her life with endless crap plastic and spraying everything that doesn’t move pink!

The first time she closed her shop, was after she suddenly got loads of new followers from being shared by the cleaning accounts and she started to do stories. She must have got an influx of orders and closed to catch up, which began the cycle of the hype of “creating and stitching” new bits, opening for an hour and people rushing to buy. Then she was ill and people were falling over themselves to send her parcellls and the delayed reopening created even more hype and she got a ridiculous amount of orders that she clearly couldn’t cope with and so started the delays due to illness, exhaustion, internal bruising from trapped wind 🤦🏻‍♀️ Any excuse you could think of really. She only opens the shop for that hour to keep the hype and encourage the buying frenzy, but how many bloody seasonal gonk paper clips does one person need! At some point surely her sales will drop as people wise up to her 🤞. She spends her days shopping for crap or filling the tit tip of a garden with random plants and a few hours each evening pressing buttons on a machine and eating piles of crap as that’s all she has to do. You are both right, a job in the real world would do her the world of good, but then she couldn’t lie in till mid morning, take Mumbalutions to HB and garden centres and harass the local bird population all day every day 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The first time she closed her shop, was after she suddenly got loads of new followers from being shared by the cleaning accounts and she started to do stories. She must have got an influx of orders and closed to catch up, which began the cycle of the hype of “creating and stitching” new bits, opening for an hour and people rushing to buy. Then she was ill and people were falling over themselves to send her parcellls and the delayed reopening created even more hype and she got a ridiculous amount of orders that she clearly couldn’t cope with and so started the delays due to illness, exhaustion, internal bruising from trapped wind 🤦🏻‍♀️ Any excuse you could think of really. She only opens the shop for that hour to keep the hype and encourage the buying frenzy, but how many bloody seasonal gonk paper clips does one person need! At some point surely her sales will drop as people wise up to her 🤞. She spends her days shopping for crap or filling the tit tip of a garden with random plants and a few hours each evening pressing buttons on a machine and eating piles of crap as that’s all she has to do. You are both right, a job in the real world would do her the world of good, but then she couldn’t lie in till mid morning, take Mumbalutions to HB and garden centres and harass the local bird population all day every day 😏
This is just so funny but so so accurate! You know whenever I see a story from her in the morning I think ooh it’s a bit early for our Enema and then I look and generally it’s a clip(pardon the pun) of all the crap she(sorry the machine) has sown the night before because as you’ve rightly said she doesn’t surface till at least till about mid day and she really does need to leave those birds alone and stop calling them stupid names !!! Who names birds in their garden ffs !! Oh yes that will be our Enema !!!

Well while I’m on a roll I have to add ….one of the other (many) things that got me were the #ads for pounstretcher. Promoting hand cream to her followers that had never ever appeared on her grid before. Saying how nice it smelt, blah blah blah. I could maybe get it if it was for a high end brand ( thinking Jo Malone) but for gods sake woman! Poundstretcher???? Had to laugh though when one of her followers commented they had seen the hand cream in their local chemist so she might go back for it now she’d seen it on Enemas grid! If people build themselves up on Instagram and lay their lives open to profit by either selling crap or receiving freebies or cash in exchange for ads by exploiting their followers then they have to also accept people’s views and criticism. Way too many snowflakes on Instagram who never face the consequences of their actions and who only want to be adored. Rant over 😁

Her buyers are thick - happy post isn’t what you’ve paid for 🙄
She couldn’t help but mention that one of the parcels she got sent was because she has sent the lady some stuff a couple of weeks back and the other one she hasn’t opened yet she reckons she’s paid the sender for it🤦🏻‍♀️

Have you seen her latest update? Awful time for family when that happens, but I honestly don’t understand why you would come on to let people know you are going to be quiet and the reason for it 🤷🏻‍♀️ The cynic in me is wondering if it’s for the sympathy, influx of messages and parcells.

Have you seen her latest update? Awful time for family when that happens, but I honestly don’t understand why you would come on to let people know you are going to be quiet and the reason for it 🤷🏻‍♀️ The cynic in me is wondering if it’s for the sympathy, influx of messages and parcells.
I was just about to come on and say exactly the same thing!! I feel so awful thinking this as I’m genuinely not a bad person but I really can’t help being cynical and dubious about it. Not just for the sympathy and parcels but also if she’s behind on her orders it’s an excuse that people can’t really argue against. There tends to be some kind of medical drama half way through a batch of orders every time🤷🏻‍♀️

I was just about to come on and say exactly the same thing!! I feel so awful thinking this as I’m genuinely not a bad person but I really can’t help being cynical and dubious about it. Not just for the sympathy and parcels but also if she’s behind on her orders it’s an excuse that people can’t really argue against. There tends to be some kind of medical drama half way through a batch of orders every time🤷🏻‍♀️
I thought exactly the same and felt the same!

Me too! I hate to think what poor Craig is going through but it looks like Emma will use it for her advantage
She will be back on in a week , all will be ok , she will be mega behind with all her orders and so very stressed and apologetic and everyone will pander to her , same old tit different day