Nayworth cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh bless she’s offered to pay for the tacky pumpkin shite oh & the petrol money!!! I don’t get it at all, who are these mugs that provide things for her? She’s not an influencer people ffs! Wake up & smell the coffee she’s a manipulative witch, she wants freebies! I’ve seen people send her stuff & then ive never seen it again! That is so rude

Reactions: 1
I can not remember the last time I went into Iceland’s, did you all see the shite she bought from there omg, I wouldn’t feed my next door neighbours cat with that shite! Over processed tit, abit like gousto! Not fresh, not locally sourced, not farm fresh!!!!!!!! Support local farmers, local village or town butchers & greengrocers instead of multi million pound company like Gousto! What is wrong with her sheep ffs!! Please Emma stop promoting tit businesses, you are a small business help them ffs
She’s probably wanting to do a #ad #gifted with Iceland. She’s having the pizza tonight, apparently she’s not a pizza person, that’s probably because it doesn’t contain sugar. In garden news, the rats are swinging on her pretty pink upcycled (bloody shite) bird feeder swing and nibbling the fake flowers 😂. I couldn’t be happier. Well done rats! Though of course she calls them Roland

• Haha
She’s probably wanting to do a #ad #gifted with Iceland. She’s having the pizza tonight, apparently she’s not a pizza person, that’s probably because it doesn’t contain sugar. In garden news, the rats are swinging on her pretty pink upcycled (bloody shite) bird feeder swing and nibbling the fake flowers 😂. I couldn’t be happier. Well done rats! Though of course she calls them Roland
She’s definitely on the beg for some free Iceland frozen crap - how many times did she mention she loved the frozen hash browns and that she needed to go back to get more! Whenever I watch her all I can think is this woman needs help, she’s just a loon

Oh poor Enema is not feeling well and couldn’t go to work today(bearing in mind she works half a day a week!!!!) she’s diagnosed herself with an ear and throat infection , it’s probably sore because of all the bloody gulping!! The woman takes being pathetic to a whole new level!

And how appetising(not!!) does Mumbles Mac and cheese look🤮🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Fgs , stop looking to a man to do everything, replanting isn’t exactly hard . I hope the daughter in laws parents are better role models if they have children .

Her hair follicle hurts apparently and that’s a sign of an ear and throat infection - have you ever heard anything so ridiculous?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well I have never heard anything so bloody ridiculous in my life, hair follicles are hurting!!!!! What is she like? Is she on this planet? That Mac & cheese looked rank, but I don’t understand why mumbles had to cook her something, she only eats processed tit that she chucks in the oven anyway. Emma if you are reading this my love which we all know you do, grow the duck up

Well I have never heard anything so bloody ridiculous in my life, hair follicles are hurting!!!!! What is she like? Is she on this planet? That Mac & cheese looked rank, but I don’t understand why mumbles had to cook her something, she only eats processed tit that she chucks in the oven anyway. Emma if you are reading this my love which we all know you do, grow the duck up
She’s not on this planet is she and getting worse by the day, I really think she needs help

It's the giggling after every single thing she says that annoys me.
Yep me too and nothing she says is ever that funny. She feels a lot better today, hair follicles are ok, which is just as well as the doctor never rang back. That’s probably because he took one look at the name n thought “Jesus not her again”.

God she’s such a lazy, dramatic 🐄. She feels drained!

Omg!!!! Parcells are arriving again. 🤬.

Yep me too and nothing she says is ever that funny. She feels a lot better today, hair follicles are ok, which is just as well as the doctor never rang back. That’s probably because he took one look at the name n thought “Jesus not her again”.

God she’s such a lazy, dramatic 🐄. She feels drained!

Omg!!!! Parcells are arriving again. 🤬.
Same old tit different day ! Yes amazed at how quick the ear and throat infection got better and thank god hair follicles ok🤣🤣 but she’s so drained poor thing - good job there was lots of parcellls too perk her up

Oh god she’s opening “the shop” up tomorrow and she’s already flapping on her stories - goodness knows what this woman would do if she had proper job in the real world! She is the epitome of pathetic

And someone please tell me why she has to do a story of herself emptying the gusto ice bags into her garden ??!!!

519 sales in an hour omg that is insane, working on things being about £4 an item that’s just over £2000!!!! No wonder she buys so much tat she can afford too!!! But it’s rubbish she sells I do not understand it, I try to make & sell things but I think I’m too over critical of my stuff so do some bits then I can’t be bothered because I just Chuck it away but tbh I think I’m going to start putting my all into my stuff because if she can do it then I most certainly can! I wonder when her hair folicles will start hurting again, I wonder how late she will be this time

• Angry
519 sales in an hour omg that is insane, working on things being about £4 an item that’s just over £2000!!!! No wonder she buys so much tat she can afford too!!! But it’s rubbish she sells I do not understand it, I try to make & sell things but I think I’m too over critical of my stuff so do some bits then I can’t be bothered because I just Chuck it away but tbh I think I’m going to start putting my all into my stuff because if she can do it then I most certainly can! I wonder when her hair folicles will start hurting again, I wonder how late she will be this time
That’s 519 orders n most people tend to order at least 2 or 3 things, so I would say she makes at least £4000 to £5000 probably over £5000 a time, yet she still accepts all the parcells, promotes her gousto code so she gets free meals and hints about not be able to find certain things in the shops so people send her it!! Don’t give up on your handmade things, it can be hard promoting it and getting established.

• Angry
Oh my god that is totally insane and makes me so mad!! I bust an absolute gut with my normal job and make next to no where as near as much as that, like you say no wonder she can buy so much tat!! People get a grip and see her for what she really is !!

Oh my god that is totally insane and makes me so mad!! I bust an absolute gut with my normal job and make next to no where as near as much as that, like you say no wonder she can buy so much tat!! People get a grip and see her for what she really is !!
The first time Enema opened her shop after being ill, me n my friend worked out she must have taken around £8000 in sales as she had so many orders!

• Wow
The first time Enema opened her shop after being ill, me n my friend worked out she must have taken around £8000 in sales as she had so many orders!
Oh my god the woman is very clever isn’t she as has been said before at manipulating people, didn’t realise just how clever

Oh my god the woman is very clever isn’t she as has been said before at manipulating people, didn’t realise just how clever
But here she goes with the excuses already, also she’s placed an order for stock wtf, why hasn’t she done that before! She said also about not eating properly etc, no that’s because she eats processed crap, sleeps in till 11am & snacks on tit during the day. Jesus woman have a glass of wine, chill out & be a normal human being like the rest of us, she’s only 2 years older than me but omg she acts like a 5 year old. Oh well she’s gonna be ill & then we will see the parcellllllllssssss that come through the damn door ffs