Nayworth cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Birdies. šŸ˜³

having to go to her mumā€™s because she couldnā€™t trust herself not to oversleep, grow the hell up woman

Reactions: 1
Birdies. šŸ˜³

having to go to her mumā€™s because she couldnā€™t trust herself not to oversleep, grow the hell up woman
Isnā€™t she just so pathetic! And sheā€™s bought more sandals - how many pairs of sandals does she need ? She has as many pairs of sandals as pink plastic tat

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else think Enema has been for lunch with her imaginary friend today ??? Itā€™s just she quickly brushed over it whereas normally she goes into minuscule detail about everything and also takes pics etc ā€¦ me thinks lunch with friend is a big lie as she has been reading comments on here about her not having any friends
Youā€™re probably right! Itā€™s strange that she hasnā€™t said more about it.

Birdies. šŸ˜³

I couldnā€™t believe the ā€œbaby pigeonā€. Iā€™m no expert but Iā€™m sure it was a collared dove

Isnā€™t she just so pathetic! And sheā€™s bought more sandals - how many pairs of sandals does she need ? She has as many pairs of sandals as pink plastic tat
Iā€™ve just watched her latest story. She must spend a fortune on crap. No wonder the house, sorry cotttaaaarrrge is so cluttered.

Last edited:
Youā€™re probably right! Itā€™s strange that she hasnā€™t said more about it.

I couldnā€™t believe the ā€œbaby pigeonā€. Iā€™m no expert but Iā€™m sure it was a collared dove

Iā€™ve just watched her latest story. She must spend a fortune on crap. No wonder the house, sorry cotttaaaarrrge is so cluttered.
I really need to stop watching her stories as she just irritates me so much - but I canā€™t help watching her , argh!!!

For somebody that buys so many clothes, shoes & pink plastic tat, why on earth is she wearing the same top she had on the day before? Really Emma you have enough tit in the cotttttaaarrrgeeeee to not wear the same clothes 2 days on the trot. Oh by the way, hi Emma!!!!!!!!

She still hasnā€™t opened the parcel some poor follower took the time n trouble n expense to send to her. Sheā€™s had it since Friday but (said in her quiet poor me voice), sheā€™s had a manic few daysā€¦..she went out for a meal and has been messaging Mumbalutions in Hospital. Wish she would have some dignity and keep some areas of her life private as itā€™s yet another medical drama and over share about Mumbles for content on her stories. Enema is probably thinking of the sympathy parcelllls that will come her way now.

She still hasnā€™t opened the parcel some poor follower took the time n trouble n expense to send to her. Sheā€™s had it since Friday but (said in her quiet poor me voice), sheā€™s had a manic few daysā€¦..she went out for a meal and has been messaging Mumbalutions in Hospital. Wish she would have some dignity and keep some areas of her life private as itā€™s yet another medical drama and over share about Mumbles for content on her stories. Enema is probably thinking of the sympathy parcelllls that will come her way now.
Sheā€™s so transparent isnā€™t she making it out like sheā€™s been too busy and distraught to open the parcel but really deep down we know sheā€™s doing it for the old sympathy vote and more parcelllllls as usual !! And I think ā€œmumbleucionsā€ is as stupid as her when it comes to over sharing on Insta as surely she would have told her to stop by now , she must think sheā€™s a mini celebrity like Enema toošŸ¤£ clearly her son and daughter-in-law are totally distanced from her though and want nothing to do with all her stupid over sharing, Iā€™ve noticed she never even mentions her daughter-in-laws name - clearly being told not to !!

You know when you have ā€˜friendsā€™ that you distance yourself from because they are are like ā€˜woooo is me & wooo is meā€™ & they never ask how you are? That is Emma! She works in a charity shop probably 10 hours a week, slags off her husband, doesnā€™t see her son unless she needs something from him, shoves a bloody camera in mumbles face every time she gets in her piece of tit car, to be honest I canā€™t believe thatā€™s their main car, makes up the fact that sheā€™s going for lunch with her imaginary friend. As mumbled, Craig, Connor surely they should say mum, really, tell it like it is, duck your pink plastic tit off & actually have a life other than talking to your phone with fake friends!!!!!! Have you also noticed sheā€™s always got tv on or iPad or phone going on, bleeping hell emma turn all that tit off & have a relationship with youā€™re family, sorry just saying!! Oh by the way Hi Emma because we all know you are reading this

If I was lucky enough to have my mum still alive, you can bet Iā€™d have researched everything possible about her surgery, not spent time referring to a soap shaped ? Duck as a quack quack !

At times I sort of feel a bit sorry for her, she must have some deep rooted issues, buying all the ā€˜ thingsā€™ but has no depth of character or insight

If I was lucky enough to have my mum still alive, you can bet Iā€™d have researched everything possible about her surgery, not spent time referring to a soap shaped ? Duck as a quack quack !

At times I sort of feel a bit sorry for her, she must have some deep rooted issues, buying all the ā€˜ thingsā€™ but has no depth of character or insight
I definitely think she has issues and sometimes feel a bit bad for the things I say on here because sheā€™s obviously got some deep rooted issues like you say x