Nayworth cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suppose but now we are being subjected to a very detailed run down of mumbles eating habits🤦🏻‍♀️ Plus she went home last night and snook a garden tour and bird update in!!
😂. She can’t help herself can she. The constant fiddling with her hair, spraying yet another bird feeder pink, saying she leaves her washing out overnight to dry but then criticising Craig for leaving pegs on the line, constant garden tours and close ups of her cu’s ….so many things to irritate but I suppose at least we’ve been spared the face masks in the bath.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
😂. She can’t help herself can she. The constant fiddling with her hair, spraying yet another bird feeder pink, saying she leaves her washing out overnight to dry but then criticising Craig for leaving pegs on the line, constant garden tours and close ups of her cu’s ….so many things to irritate but I suppose at least we’ve been spared the face masks in the bath.
Oh yes we haven’t had any face masks in the bath stories for a while have we(thank god!!) and she hasn’t had any parcels for a while either !!

Please don’t talk them up!!!

Incoming begging for PPAARRRRCCCEELLLS!
To be honest though I’m not sure what’s worse though - her opening parcellllls and screeching I love ittttt or the bloody garden tours that seem to be flavour of the month at the moment

Omg can you believe all of us have to buy our food lol, oh & it’s fresh!!! But just a tip followers put the ice bags into the grow bags for the tomato plants! Oh that’s why the tomatoes that you have grown Emma haven’t done a lot, the ice bags are tit just like the cheap tit food in the gousto boxes

Also isn’t this a complete piss take from 1 of her followers with the whole ‘I love it’ quote ha ha ha

Attachments

Please don’t talk them up!!!

Incoming begging for PPAARRRRCCCEELLLS!
. She got one! Also an offer of a sunflower parcel as a prize for her competition next year 🤦🏻‍♀️ She suggests a competition, gets lots of free shares and exposure in stories, will probably gain lots of new followers who will buy more of the tit she gets her machines to make and businesses who are desperate for some of her popularity (no idea why she is so popular as she is intensely irritating) will offer free prizes. Yet again Enema profits for very minimum effort 😐

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I don’t get how people can be that stupid to get sucked in and seemingly she’s not that stupid is she
She’s definitely not as naive as she makes out, I’ve thought that for a while, she definitely knows how to manipulate Instagram!

. She got one! Also an offer of a sunflower parcel as a prize for her competition next year 🤦🏻‍♀️ She suggests a competition, gets lots of free shares and exposure in stories, will probably gain lots of new followers who will buy more of the tit she gets her machines to make and businesses who are desperate for some of her popularity (no idea why she is so popular as she is intensely irritating) will offer free prizes. Yet again Enema profits for very minimum effort 😐
I haven’t seen her show what she is going to offer for the prize of the biggest sunflower, she suggested doing this whole pre school thing but I haven’t seen her put up a prize other than some other Instagrammer that is trying to expand her business by offering a prize. Some people need to remember where they came from & appreciate what it takes to get there. I’ve got a very simple question, why does she have to inform everybody of all aspects of hers & mumbles life? When my mum was in hospital if I put it all over my Instagram she would have gone mad!!! Maybe mumbles is narcissistic too !!!! Like we didn’t already know the answer to that 1 lol

I haven’t seen her show what she is going to offer for the prize of the biggest sunflower, she suggested doing this whole pre school thing but I haven’t seen her put up a prize other than some other Instagrammer that is trying to expand her business by offering a prize. Some people need to remember where they came from & appreciate what it takes to get there. I’ve got a very simple question, why does she have to inform everybody of all aspects of hers & mumbles life? When my mum was in hospital if I put it all over my Instagram she would have gone mad!!! Maybe mumbles is narcissistic too !!!! Like we didn’t already know the answer to that 1 lol
Think I may have said a while back I think mumbles is as narcissistic as she is - really feel for Craig having to put up with the two of them

Reactions: 2
Oh my god what a big fuss she’s making about having to clean the cotaaaarge because Craig has made such a mess !!! I suppose she needs something to moan about - that poor man , how he puts up with her I’ll never know , he’s probably wishing she was back at mumbles - bet he had a lovely time on his son without her

Oh my god what a big fuss she’s making about having to clean the cotaaaarge because Craig has made such a mess !!! I suppose she needs something to moan about - that poor man , how he puts up with her I’ll never know , he’s probably wishing she was back at mumbles - bet he had a lovely time on his son without her
I cannot understand why she films herself tidying the bedroom! Why??? I suppose we should be grateful that she draws the line at filming on the loo.