Nayworth cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn't she clear her throat before she starts talking to camera?
I cant watch her anymore, she's vile and makes my skin crawl.

Reactions: 2
🎼good after-noon, good arrrrrfter-nooon, happy saturrrrrday, happpppy satttuuurrrrday…….to yoooooo🎶 Quick get yourselves over to Nayworth and beg her for some seeds and you too can have a garden like Enema 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She makes women look pathetic - having to wait to turn a pot over till her husband comes home . Can’t get a tyre sorted herself , can say cucumber 😂. I think some of what she does is to wind here up but it all contributes to her coming across as a mess.

poor Connor if his dad was not around or unable to be her lackey.

I hate all that metal junk she puts in the garden, two years and it’s just rust .

Can’t say cucumber 😂

• Haha
Why doesn't she clear her throat before she starts talking to camera?
I cant watch her anymore, she's vile and makes my skin crawl.
She really is vile with the contact head scratching , throat clearing and gulping , she makes my skin crawl too and I just find myself muttering ffs when watching her but still can’t help watching her

She makes women look pathetic - having to wait to turn a pot over till her husband comes home . Can’t get a tyre sorted herself , can say cucumber 😂. I think some of what she does is to wind here up but it all contributes to her coming across as a mess.

poor Connor if his dad was not around or unable to be her lackey.

I hate all that metal junk she puts in the garden, two years and it’s just rust .

Can’t say cucumber 😂
Her garden is such a mess but the way she goes in you would think she was Charlie bloody Dimmock

Why the hell can she not say words normally ???? Jaynes instead of jeans and daddykins!!! Your 6 effing 5 Emma(well at least that’s what you look like) so why the hell do you talk like a chuffing 2 year old !!! God I’ve never come across a human being as annoying in my life !!

Reactions: 3
Why the hell can she not say words normally ???? Jaynes instead of jeans and daddykins!!! Your 6 effing 5 Emma(well at least that’s what you look like) so why the hell do you talk like a chuffing 2 year old !!! God I’ve never come across a human being as annoying in my life !!
😂. When I was walking my dogs today the field was full of rabbits and I actually thought “a field full of bunnyons” 🤦🏻‍♀️. She irritates the tit out of me, but I can’t stop watching, mainly to be annoyed and then comment on here 😂

😂. When I was walking my dogs today the field was full of rabbits and I actually thought “a field full of bunnyons” 🤦🏻‍♀️. She irritates the tit out of me, but I can’t stop watching, mainly to be annoyed and then comment on here 😂
Same here🤣🤣 I’m literally shaking me head and muttering ffs all the time I’m watching her, she’s soooo irritating

Reactions: 1
What’s with dressing in pink every day? Does she think she looks cute? Enema lovely you look like a tw@t! Grow up and dress like the 59yr old that you are!

The garden is just a church extension of her house, full of shite and messy as hell!!! Her house and garden are a rag and bone mans dream!

Watching stories and it went directly onto the Pink Princess and of course what does she do as soon as she starts filming?!
Emma love, get a nit comb!
She’s disgusting isn’t she , with her itching and gulping urgh🤮

I see her and mumbleoocions have been out collecting tat again , how much more tat can steptoes yard possibly fit in it ?! And this finger is the most annoying finger ever !! Why do I punish myself by watching her when she irritates me this much ?!

Attachments

Last edited:
Watching stories and it went directly onto the Pink Princess and of course what does she do as soon as she starts filming?!
Emma love, get a nit comb!
And some conditioner for that thatch! No idea why she wears those headbands as they are just perched on her head.

What is with the whole window thing, she lives in a house that is approx 80 years old which is fair enough, my home is about 60 years old & I don’t keep going on about living in a cottttttaarrrrgeeeee, but this whole window situation is really bugging me, who actually cares about the windows? Those lights that’s she’s bought are cheap tit again, just buy some decent light ffs, it’s not that expensive. She’s really annoying me atm & I don’t want to watch her stories anymore as it’s getting to the point of me having to scream

My house is 110 years old and crappy windows was the first thing I changed when I bought it 20 years ago, I can guarantee that the next people that buy it , will change them .

Reactions: 3
To quote a friend “she’s turning into that cartoon woman in scooby doo” 😂
89F17B14-0DF0-420E-AB4D-AF3842FC2F2C.jpeg

• Haha
Thelma Pink Ass!
So she’s cleaned the pink puke palace! Well done for doing what we all do everyday!

More Gusto shite. Poor Craig he must be sick of it. He goes out to work all hours and she feeds him pre packaged dinners!

Thelma Pink Ass!
So she’s cleaned the pink puke palace! Well done for doing what we all do everyday!

More Gusto shite. Poor Craig he must be sick of it. He goes out to work all hours and she feeds him pre packaged dinners!
This is what gets me, where’s the fresh food, supporting local businesses, she’s got a butchers in the village so why doesn’t she support them. I would never get those gousto boxes, pre packaged crap!
Also a baking day wtf, it’s just add an egg!!!! That’s not real baking Emma that’s baking with toddlers. I have never known somebody that is full of so much pink shite, I love pink stuff but not that bloody much, I’m surprised she hasn’t had that piece of tit car sprayed pink too

Exactly! Baking day 😏. Gets me when she does a story on it, emptying the packets into a bowl to show everyone how it’s done 😂

Thelma Pink Ass!

She must still have credit for free boxes after sharing her code with her followers