Nayworth cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t know why she brought up her excessive touching of her hair , I’ll give you a clue = can’t stop reading tattle 😂

Reactions: 4
And does she think we are stupid ?! Oh no-one has mentioned anything about my itching and scratching , I just noticed , yeh whatever Emma love, of course you’ve not been on here reading all these comments

And does she think we are stupid ?! Oh no-one has mentioned anything about my itching and scratching , I just noticed , yeh whatever Emma love, of course you’ve not been on here reading all these comments
She’s so self absorbed that she must love there’s a thread on here about her. Well just got the record Enema we think your gulping a pink puke palace are gross!

Reactions: 2
She’s so self absorbed that she must love there’s a thread on here about her. Well just got the record Enema we think your gulping a pink puke palace are gross!
She really is so self absorbed. The other thing I was wondering is does actually have any real life friends? She never talks about doing anything except going shopping with Mumbles and then chatting to randoms on Instagram

Reactions: 1
She really is so self absorbed. The other thing I was wondering is does actually have any real life friends? She never talks about doing anything except going shopping with Mumbles and then chatting to randoms on Instagram
That is so true. She only chats about this business or that one. Shopping trips are with mummy so she can treat poor neglected Emma. Every time she comes home mumbles has treated her to some bit of tat! You can see why she’s so spoilt and thinks the world revolves around her! Friends wouldn’t put up with that crap for long!

That is so true. She only chats about this business or that one. Shopping trips are with mummy so she can treat poor neglected Emma. Every time she comes home mumbles has treated her to some bit of tat! You can see why she’s so spoilt and thinks the world revolves around her! Friends wouldn’t put up with that crap for long!
You'd think she was an only child, but she's actually got a brother!
Yes she never talks about seeing friends, never has her son and daughter inlaw over for dinner or gets invited over to theirs.
Im sure we would hear about if she did.
I stopped watching her stories a while ago and now I've unfollowed her, she literally made my skin crawl with those disgusting gulping noises she makes, constantly scratching and clearing her throat just made me shudder.

She’s a user, did it when she made wooden painted stuff, then during the purki era and now Instagram has opened up a whole new avenue of simpering friend’s

I’ll give her her dues , she’s canny when it comes to making money for hardly any work . The machine does everything and all she does is insert fabric, felt and cut it out after .

she’s got it covered for getting the best crap in both the second hand shop she works in and the charity shop her mum works in.

or is it a boutique 🙄😂 she works in ?

You'd think she was an only child, but she's actually got a brother!
Yes she never talks about seeing friends, never has her son and daughter inlaw over for dinner or gets invited over to theirs.
Im sure we would hear about if she did.
I stopped watching her stories a while ago and now I've unfollowed her, she literally made my skin crawl with those disgusting gulping noises she makes, constantly scratching and clearing her throat just made me shudder.
Yeh I find it odd that she hardly ever talks about her son and daughter in law or sees them, like you said I’m sure she would mention it a 100 times over if she did. They’re also probably sick of her incessant gulping and scratching and collecting of pink plastic tat. What I don’t understand is why she thinks her garden is so amazing - it’s a mess and full of shite like the rest of her house. The garden tours and talking to the the birds are just ridiculous(maybe the birds are her only real life friends)

• Haha
😳😳😳

I’m embarrassed for her, firstly sending out this and then reposting it. Shoddy cutting to say the least .

5D376E34-4998-438E-B807-B84BB485288F.png

Actually yes what are these clips used for anyone know?

People use them in planners. There’s quite a big bullet journaling community out there. But her stuff is so over priced. You can buy ones the same as hers at 1/3 of the price and better quality on other Etsy shops.

Well fingers crossed, everyone realises that and she sells sod all when she reopens 😁

I see the princess of pink puke is back to living in her scratty dressing gowns all day long - FFS - get dressed woman !! What else do you have to do except set your machine off to sow them crappy clips!

FFS you are 65 not 6!!!

And do we really need to watch you trying your new chocolate , just heaved after seeing it 🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
Those dressing gowns always look crusty. Like they are crispy with dried sweat! 🤢. I don’t know how she’s not the size of a house with all the shite she shovels down her throat!

Those dressing gowns always look crusty. Like they are crispy with dried sweat! 🤢. I don’t know how she’s not the size of a house with all the shite she shovels down her throat!
That’s one thing I wondered how she manages to stay that size with the amount of crap she eats, mind her skin looks like she eats crap. Oh she’s also coincidentally mentioned she’s going for lunch with a friend on Tuesday!! She’s obviously been on here again reading the comments!!

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else think Enema has been for lunch with her imaginary friend today ??? It’s just she quickly brushed over it whereas normally she goes into minuscule detail about everything and also takes pics etc … me thinks lunch with friend is a big lie as she has been reading comments on here about her not having any friends