Nayworth cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have I missed the photo of the son and daughter-in-law-to-be!

Why does she always make such a drama out of the to-be!
there was a pic of her son to wish him a happy birthday but it was an old one ,not from the weekend or anything. He had sunglasses on so you couldn’t really see his face - probably purposely picked by him !

there was a pic of her son to wish him a happy birthday but it was an old one ,not from the weekend or anything. He had sunglasses on so you couldn’t really see his face - probably purposely picked by him !
Unless I have missed it and there was ?

Oh and soooo much excitement about love hearts Ice pops!!! FFS Enema GROW UP woman and get a grip !!

Reactions: 1
WTAF???! And why is she wearing a huge furry blanket jumper in the middle of summer ?!

Oh and of course she’s on the beg for the new Roses Cath Kidston tin because her nearest Waitrose which sold them last year is over an hour away - yawn yawn Emma

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
WTAF???! And why is she wearing a huge furry blanket jumper in the middle of summer ?!

Oh and of course she’s on the beg for the new Roses Cath Kidston tin because her nearest Waitrose which sold them last year is over an hour away - yawn yawn Emma
She can stand any tins she gets next to the pumpkin candles she was hinting at

I’ve just watched it 😐. Omg so blatant

Incoming tins of roses and tacky candles! It must be amazing to talk about your wish list online and the poof like magic it appears!

Isn’t the whole growing a sunflower thing when we were all in primary school? Asking for a primary school going friend ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Incoming tins of roses and tacky candles! It must be amazing to talk about your wish list online and the poof like magic it appears!
She’s proper on the beg for Halloween candles isn’t she

Isn’t the whole growing a sunflower thing when we were all in primary school? Asking for a primary school going friend ffs
She just so random isn’t she , I honestly think she believes she has an award winning garden and she’s some garden expert whereas in reality it looks like such a mess , I wouldn’t dare harp on about it as much as she does if my garden looked like that

Reactions: 3
She’s proper on the beg for Halloween candles isn’t she

She just so random isn’t she , I honestly think she believes she has an award winning garden and she’s some garden expert whereas in reality it looks like such a mess , I wouldn’t dare harp on about it as much as she does if my garden looked like that
We now have to suffer Mumbles garden too 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m so glad she told us that was a patio as I’d never have guessed. Fingers crossed Mumbles snaps n buries her under it!

• Haha
We now have to suffer Mumbles garden too 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m so glad she told us that was a patio as I’d never have guessed. Fingers crossed Mumbles snaps n buries her under it!
Ha ha I know !! Mumbles garden is not much better either is it?!

I’m so done with the begging, the slagging off the husband, the woe is me woe is me! If my mum had gone into hospital I would have been there, I know due to Covid blah blah blah but I would have been there, she kept going on about it being an hours drive & im like, I would have driven 20 hours without bleeping moaning, but no mumbles going to hospital was an issue for her! Craig if you are reading this thread get out man ffs, oh & the painter how dare you not turn up when she thought you would! What sort of time does the lazy witch get out of bed? 10? 11? Omg my lovely get up early, get a job & set your sewing machine up to do all the sewing, because we all know she doesn’t do anything with that tat she sells except cut it out, then walk your dog instead of relying on your husband to do that, then cook him a decent meal instead of that tit gusto which is over priced & not fresh & be a decent wife. My other half works hard. I work hard, but I cook fresh food every day like all of us do! Also can I ask where a lot of the stuff she gets sent is? Does she just throw it away?

I’m so done with the begging, the slagging off the husband, the woe is me woe is me! If my mum had gone into hospital I would have been there, I know due to Covid blah blah blah but I would have been there, she kept going on about it being an hours drive & im like, I would have driven 20 hours without bleeping moaning, but no mumbles going to hospital was an issue for her! Craig if you are reading this thread get out man ffs, oh & the painter how dare you not turn up when she thought you would! What sort of time does the lazy witch get out of bed? 10? 11? Omg my lovely get up early, get a job & set your sewing machine up to do all the sewing, because we all know she doesn’t do anything with that tat she sells except cut it out, then walk your dog instead of relying on your husband to do that, then cook him a decent meal instead of that tit gusto which is over priced & not fresh & be a decent wife. My other half works hard. I work hard, but I cook fresh food every day like all of us do! Also can I ask where a lot of the stuff she gets sent is? Does she just throw it away?
I was thinking the same thing. It’s all “oh I can’t believe it and oh I love ITttt!” But then it’s never seen again. Maybe it just gets sucked into the vortex which is the pink puke palace!

The Gousto thing pisses me off as she “shares” her discount code out of the goodness of her heart so all her followers can benefit and she bangs on about how much money it’s saved her and how delicious it is. Of course she loves it and it saves her money as she’d amassed hundreds in credit from all her gullible followers using her code, her boxes were free! I notice she’d shared her code again last night so she must be running low on free boxes. Greedy cow.

Definitely agree on the gusto , saying she’s treating her mum, snake !

her brother and son making things for The mother and she bragging about a free meal.