Natasha sandhu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really happy for Natasha with her news that she’s expecting, and will be lovely for her and her sister to have children around the same age

Reactions: 9
I knew she was preggo she didn’t seem the same! As annoying as she can be sometimes I’m super happy for her especially after the loss she had

Reactions: 6
Lovely for them.
Does this mean we are at least not going to hear about bloating for the next 6 months?!? 😂

Reactions: 7
Baby due 22 so obv her last few posts thos month no booze and her weight litterally gave it away

Reactions: 3
Haha just came on to say someone called it recently that she was pregnant but I hadn’t picked up on it at all! Lovely news especially after what happened they deserve the happiness. It’ll be exciting for her to see Danielle going through it and know she’s not too far behind too.

The weight stuff I didn’t notice as she’s not even that far along. Really happy for her. I have no doubt she will be a good mum. Now bring on the posts of her acting like she’s the first person to be pregnant ever

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I noticed she’s signed up with a new management agency (it’s on her bio) - Morgan Management. It says she’s a ‘well known fashion influencer’ and is making waves with the press for her body positivity movement. I wouldn’t be too sure about either of those… more like what not to wear! https://www.morganmanagement.co.uk/natasha

Just looking at the list of girls that agency promotes they are ALL. THE. SAME. I find it really disgusting that brands just choose some cartoon copy bimbo to promote products but that’s what this game is. If I was Natasha I’d be thinking ahead career wise to what’s next - she’s 35, this rubbish isn’t going to last forever but she needs to have a career that can help her stand on her own two feet too.

I noticed she’s signed up with a new management agency (it’s on her bio) - Morgan Management. It says she’s a ‘well known fashion influencer’ and is making waves with the press for her body positivity movement. I wouldn’t be too sure about either of those… more like what not to wear! https://www.morganmanagement.co.uk/natasha

Just looking at the list of girls that agency promotes they are ALL. THE. SAME. I find it really disgusting that brands just choose some cartoon copy bimbo to promote products but that’s what this game is. If I was Natasha I’d be thinking ahead career wise to what’s next - she’s 35, this rubbish isn’t going to last forever but she needs to have a career that can help her stand on her own two feet too.
She’s probably just planning on being a stay at home mum now. Does Andrew earn well?

Reactions: 1
Very well and from a wealthy family from what I’ve seen

can see her working less now that’s for sure not that I blame her
She’s been after that from the offset. I find it a little gross myself. I’d rather have my own money to be honest.

I know pregnancy can be tough but I have a feeling Natasha’s will feel like the longest pregnancy going with all posts about how crap and ill she is feeling…

She’s been after that from the offset. I find it a little gross myself. I’d rather have my own money to be honest.
Hahahaha lies!

I would NOT mind finding someone with money. I’d love to stay home with my kids, help at their school, be super involved with their extra curricular activities. Maybe I’d have a side job, trade part time (like I do now) or something just to feel like my life isn’t ALLLL mum-life. Whoever says they wouldn’t like that kind of life is a liar. There was those exceptions who love their children but can’t be bothered to stay home with them (my sister)

Hahahaha lies!

I would NOT mind finding someone with money. I’d love to stay home with my kids, help at their school, be super involved with their extra curricular activities. Maybe I’d have a side job, trade part time (like I do now) or something just to feel like my life isn’t ALLLL mum-life. Whoever says they wouldn’t like that kind of life is a liar. There was those exceptions who love their children but can’t be bothered to stay home with them (my sister)
Well I’m 37, don’t have kids and do very well financially for myself. I’ve never been with a man for money, nor would I ever need anyone to provide for me so not sure what the lie is here???

It begins…

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Well I’m 37, don’t have kids and do very well financially for myself. I’ve never been with a man for money, nor would I ever need anyone to provide for me so not sure what the lie is here???

It begins…
Whilst I really do have sympathy for her in regards to being nervous given she had a miscarriage not too long ago but I’m sorry she is a child. OK she doesn’t have her family near her but could her mother or someone not come to stay with her for the weekend if she’s that poorly. I would feel terrible making my husband miss a stag especially if it was a good friend and doing an Instagram appreciation post wouldn’t make me feel any better about it.

Sorry that’s downright ridiculous that she’s made him miss that. Regardless of her past history she needs to get on with this pregnancy and be happy that so far so good. She could’ve surely invited a friend or her mum to visit. Just screams narcissist to me. She’s gonna be hell to deal with, feel bad for the guy 😭

Reactions: 8
Sorry that’s downright ridiculous that she’s made him miss that. Regardless of her past history she needs to get on with this pregnancy and be happy that so far so good. She could’ve surely invited a friend or her mum to visit. Just screams narcissist to me. She’s gonna be hell to deal with, feel bad for the guy 😭
I agree total narc behaviour

Reactions: 2
It’s actually insufferable and tone deaf!! Early pregnancy is vile but most women have to work round it, not everyone can take daytime naps and do puzzles. Everything is a drama and she’s treating it like an illness. I don’t think she’s a narc I think she’s either a borderline or histrionic. What I don’t get is how he’s so patient with her? Its awful she had the miscarriage and wonderful she was able to conceive quickly but It’s all me me me…what is she going to do when she’s had the baby and it needs her constant attention? She is actually regressing into being s child, whining, puzzles snacks etc. looks like Andrew has a busy job it must be draining dealing with her as well! Well that’s my 2p worth on a Sunday 🤣

It’s actually insufferable and tone deaf!! Early pregnancy is vile but most women have to work round it, not everyone can take daytime naps and do puzzles. Everything is a drama and she’s treating it like an illness. I don’t think she’s a narc I think she’s either a borderline or histrionic. What I don’t get is how he’s so patient with her? Its awful she had the miscarriage and wonderful she was able to conceive quickly but It’s all me me me…what is she going to do when she’s had the baby and it needs her constant attention? She is actually regressing into being s child, whining, puzzles snacks etc. looks like Andrew has a busy job it must be draining dealing with her as well! Well that’s my 2p worth on a Sunday 🤣
100% agree, people must have been calling her out yesterday as she put that story up clarifying that she was feeling grateful for being pregnant as she’s moaning so much already. I think she will start to lose followers

• Heart
100% agree, people must have been calling her out yesterday as she put that story up clarifying that she was feeling grateful for being pregnant as she’s moaning so much already. I think she will start to lose followers
Yep! My boss is on her 3rd miscarriage in a year, finally over 20 weeks and I actually had no idea she’d been through that (we work remotely) and I contrast her lovely upbeat personality despite going through hell to the constant whining, attention seeking etc. i knew as soon as she announced she was pregnant of course she would have the most complex pregnancy ever, in the whole world and we aren’t even halfway through it 🙈🙈 slagging off the NHS too won’t help!

• Heart
I didn’t say that I would be with him for money. If he had money and I was able to stay home with my kid, why not? My partner and I make pretty decent money but childcare ain’t cheap. You cannot tell me if your partner made a decent amount that afforded you to stay home or work part time you wouldn’t take it???? Either you’re SINGLE AF, have never been in a serious relationship where you have gone through all these scenarios or you just love your career so much you’re married to it.

He chose to do that for her. That’s his child at the end of the day. My partner would’ve done the same thing. And did something similar when I was in my early months and feeling so sick. I never asked him to skip things either. He was a stand up man. And there were times his mum would come and check up on me when he was working and I was too poorly to go into the office. I had an awful pregnancy. I never spoke about it because I’m not the type of person to post things like that on insta. But my close friends knew.

You ladies are just sounding like a bunch of bitter, childless spinsters at this point. There was decent men out there ladies, yes, I know it’s getting harder and harder to find. But they are out there. Willing to give you the moon!

Let’s go back to talking about her cheap clothes, whiny voice, and 2016 make up.

One more thing to note… Natasha is an influencer and selling her lifestyle. You all are following her for a reason. Obviously she’s going to talk about her life. And go on and on about it because he job is social media. Is it annoying that she documents her life 24/7? yeah, but I choose to skip her stories most of the time.
I’m in a 7 year committed relationship 🤣🤣🤣 I have a great career but I’m not married to it but staying at home and being beholden to anyone for anything is not my idea of a good time, each to their own…

Also hi Natasha 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.