Natasha sandhu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t remember who said it earlier, but this comment is so so so weird and almost thriving off being ill during her pregnancy. She had a horrible scare and now she’s missing her symptoms and cramps 🫣 I hope she’s still in therapy during her pregnancy
Yep it was me who said it! I don’t think the CBT will help long run, she’s got a borderline histrionic personality disorder (from my very very amateur disgnosis 🤣🤣) she would be better with DBT. She doesn’t have anxiety, she has a chronic addiction to trauma and illness and using it to manipulate people and situations, she probdbly has 5 months left of pregnancy after which time she will need to seriously grow up and realise that on the days she is having her “anxiety” that baby’s needs will come first

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yep it was me who said it! I don’t think the CBT will help long run, she’s got a borderline histrionic personality disorder (from my very very amateur disgnosis 🤣🤣) she would be better with DBT. She doesn’t have anxiety, she has a chronic addiction to trauma and illness and using it to manipulate people and situations, she probdbly has 5 months left of pregnancy after which time she will need to seriously grow up and realise that on the days she is having her “anxiety” that baby’s needs will come first
Oh my god you’re right, that has hit the nail on the head, she does like using trauma and illness to manipulate people, eg Andrew not going on his stag and oh god remember all that drama over her cutting her leg??! Yes I really hope she changes once the baby is here and she understands the responsibility of the baby coming first

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh my god you’re right, that has hit the nail on the head, she does like using trauma and illness to manipulate people, eg Andrew not going on his stag and oh god remember all that drama over her cutting her leg??! Yes I really hope she changes once the baby is here and she understands the responsibility of the baby coming first
I reckon Andrew must be a controlling person and has seen her vulnerabilities else I’m not sure someone with a busy job and seemingly good circle of friends could tolerate how difficult she must Be to deal with- and having a baby together is the ultimate commitment.Eek! So intrigued to see how this happy family all plays out 👀👀👀

Loving the psychoanalysis and I think you’re bang on with both of them. Her behaviour is very strange for a woman of her age, the baby voice is too much.

• Heart
Does anyone notice that once we’ve commented on here she goes silent for a bit? Do we think she reads these? 🧐

Reactions: 2
I can’t remember who said it earlier, but this comment is so so so weird and almost thriving off being ill during her pregnancy. She had a horrible scare and now she’s missing her symptoms and cramps 🫣 I hope she’s still in therapy during her pregnancy
I don’t think it’s that she’s thriving off being ill in pregnancy. Many people say that if you feel strong symptoms like she has been, that at least you know the pregnancy is strong and baby is ok (this is not actually true but it’s what many think). So when the symptoms suddenly stop, many can worry that something has happened to the baby (basically a miscarriage), and that’s why the symptoms have stopped. Add on top of that, that she has actually already experienced a miscarriage, and this will be a very anxious and stressful time for her. I’m rooting for her and I think she will be an extremely loving mother. Yes she will find it hard like the vast majority of people.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think it’s that she’s thriving off being ill in pregnancy. Many people say that if you feel strong symptoms like she has been, that at least you know the pregnancy is strong and baby is ok (this is not actually true but it’s what many think). So when the symptoms suddenly stop, many can worry that something has happened to the baby (basically a miscarriage), and that’s why the symptoms have stopped. Add on top of that, that she has actually already experienced a miscarriage, and this will be a very anxious and stressful time for her. I’m rooting for her and I think she will be an extremely loving mother. Yes she will find it hard like the vast majority of people.
She’s also the middle child right??? Her making a big deal about everything is very much a middle child thing to do. They never feel seen or heard.

Both of my besties are middle children and both require soooo much attention, one of them used to be so bad that the guy she was talking to didn’t message her (early stages) whilst she was out of town for 3 days for a hen do… she thought they weren’t dating anymore so she got back on the apps. 🤣🤣 he saw, was hurt and stopped talking to her.

My partner is also a middle child but he’s really independent.

I guess you get one extreme.

• Heart
She’s also the middle child right??? Her making a big deal about everything is very much a middle child thing to do. They never feel seen or heard.

Both of my besties are middle children and both require soooo much attention, one of them used to be so bad that the guy she was talking to didn’t message her (early stages) whilst she was out of town for 3 days for a hen do… she thought they weren’t dating anymore so she got back on the apps. 🤣🤣 he saw, was hurt and stopped talking to her.

My partner is also a middle child but he’s really independent.

I guess you get one extreme.
Yes! I agree 100%! If anyone is interested in personality types then the enneagram is fascinating! Each personality type has a number and it’s widely used in psychology. I’ve never known anyone not to be bang on the type they get after the test. It’s also tied into the numerology of your date of birth. We used it at work to understand our colleagues better.
Google it and take the test- welcome to the rabbit hole 🤩
I’m a 4 btw 😎😎

Yes! I agree 100%! If anyone is interested in personality types then the enneagram is fascinating! Each personality type has a number and it’s widely used in psychology. I’ve never known anyone not to be bang on the type they get after the test. It’s also tied into the numerology of your date of birth. We used it at work to understand our colleagues better.
I’m a 4 btw 😎😎
I love this stuff 🤣🤣🤣 bedtime reading tonight!

• Heart
Is that a family resort she’s gone to? I hope not. Sitting braless at the breakfast table don’t get me started on those bikinis 🙈 Can’t deal with the cringe pictures 🤣🤣

I’m a 4 btw 😎😎
I’m a 9!

• Heart
Is that a family resort she’s gone to? I hope not. Sitting braless at the breakfast table don’t get me started on those bikinis 🙈 Can’t deal with the cringe pictures 🤣🤣
Her current grid post picture is so bad, I don’t understand why she can’t wear a bikini top that fits her nicely and is flattering 🥴

• Haha
Her current grid post picture is so bad, I don’t understand why she can’t wear a bikini top that fits her nicely and is flattering 🥴
Everything she wears even before being pregnant is so tight and looks uncomfortable, those trousers last night made me wince 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Everything she wears even before being pregnant is so tight and looks uncomfortable, those trousers last night made me wince 🙈🙈
That black lace bra/top she wore was the most vulgar outfit I think I’ve seen her in. Why is she dressing like a teenager?! The bra didn’t cover her boobs, the cup came half way up and you could clearly see the outline. The other things that’s irritating me is her constant holding and pushing out of her belly, there’s no way she has a bump already, maybe on a slim person you’d see a tiny bump at this stage but definitely wouldn’t on her as she hasn’t got the flattest stomach generally. We also don’t need to see every minute of the holiday documented, if you’re that happy and that in love and your relationship is that amazing, you don’t need to sit and try and prove it to us constantly! Just enjoy the moments! Her insecurities are only going to get worse the more pregnant she gets, she’s not going to let Andrew out of her sight 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That black lace bra/top she wore was the most vulgar outfit I think I’ve seen her in. Why is she dressing like a teenager?! The bra didn’t cover her boobs, the cup came half way up and you could clearly see the outline. The other things that’s irritating me is her constant holding and pushing out of her belly, there’s no way she has a bump already, maybe on a slim person you’d see a tiny bump at this stage but definitely wouldn’t on her as she hasn’t got the flattest stomach generally. We also don’t need to see every minute of the holiday documented, if you’re that happy and that in love and your relationship is that amazing, you don’t need to sit and try and prove it to us constantly! Just enjoy the moments! Her insecurities are only going to get worse the more pregnant she gets, she’s not going to let Andrew out of her sight 😂
I have that exact bralet from boohoo and I bought it with the intention of wearing it under a blazer but then never did I just wear it as an actual bra under clothes 🤣🤣looks so tacky worn as a top on holiday 🙈🙈🙈
The hand holding the other day and filming was like 5 year olds at school…utter utter cringe. Also yes! A baby bump isn’t wobbly Natasha this morning you said it was wobbly 🤣🙈🙈 I don’t get the need to go to dinner in trousers that don’t fit and your bra. Andrew constantly has that demented grin on his face, like he’s not all right, is he all right? Baby voice is back too 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 6
I have that exact bralet from boohoo and I bought it with the intention of wearing it under a blazer but then never did I just wear it as an actual bra under clothes 🤣🤣looks so tacky worn as a top on holiday 🙈🙈🙈
The hand holding the other day and filming was like 5 year olds at school…utter utter cringe. Also yes! A baby bump isn’t wobbly Natasha this morning you said it was wobbly 🤣🙈🙈 I don’t get the need to go to dinner in trousers that don’t fit and your bra. Andrew constantly has that demented grin on his face, like he’s not all right, is he all right? Baby voice is back too 🤮🤮🤮
Demented grin 😂😂 So true! And his fake laugh on every story lol. There is definitely something not right about him. Further down the thread someone said he has serial killer eyes and now I can’t unsee it 😂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.