Natasha sandhu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's trying for a freeeeebeeee
Also looks like she’s trying to hook some laid posts with H&M going by her latest try on…. not bad clothes, far better than the usual crap she’s sporting, but just sooooo desperate. Her content is all over the place. Cups of tea, dogs, broken sunglasses….

Reactions: 3
Also looks like she’s trying to hook some laid posts with H&M going by her latest try on…. not bad clothes, far better than the usual crap she’s sporting, but just sooooo desperate. Her content is all over the place. Cups of tea, dogs, broken sunglasses….
….making nachos in the oven, Netflix loool

Crying about her broken ray bans and asking if ray ban can do anything when she dropped them herself…is she actually that dumb?
To be fair she probably wanted to know what her options are. Usually when that happens within 90 days of purchase they usually replace them for half the cost of the pair, Luxottica, owner of RB, do this. But if she were smart, she’s not, she would just replace the lenses through ray ban website for a fraction of the cost. Course I didn’t tell her this. 😈
But that’s some helpful advice for you lot x

To be fair she probably wanted to know what her options are. Usually when that happens within 90 days of purchase they usually replace them for half the cost of the pair, Luxottica, owner of RB, do this. But if she were smart, she’s not, she would just replace the lenses through ray ban website for a fraction of the cost. Course I didn’t tell her this. 😈
Really ?! You’re a god send as I’ve scratched mine and would hate to bin them !

This is SUCH useful info as my lens are scratched and didn’t know you could replace them!!! Thank you, you Angel x

Reactions: 1
Really ?! You’re a god send as I’ve scratched mine and would hate to bin them !
Just make sure you look inside the temple for the size. you’ll see something like 55; 58 or 62.
You can get them either on ray ban or this site:

It’s actually nice incase you want to upgrade them to polarised lenses or change the color.

• Heart
Just make sure you look inside the temple for the size. you’ll see something like 55; 58 or 62.
You can get them either on ray ban or this site:

It’s actually nice incase you want to upgrade them to polarised lenses or change the color.
Thank you so much!!!

Ok so i started following her during quarantine. Who was the dude she lived with during that time? She never showed him but showed his child’s head?? Then they broke up without saying a word and like a month later she was posting Andrew. She moves on quickly. Love bombing 😂

Ok so i started following her during quarantine. Who was the dude she lived with during that time? She never showed him but showed his child’s head?? Then they broke up without saying a word and like a month later she was posting Andrew. She moves on quickly. Love bombing 😂
Omg I remember this! Like she did his bathroom up a little.

Can't remember his name but she moved in with him after 5 seconds . Put her old bedroom stuff in his spare room and made a white bedroom. About a week later.it was over. She never said why who what when . But then she only posts the goud stuff never the bad stuff.

Can't remember his name but she moved in with him after 5 seconds . Put her old bedroom stuff in his spare room and made a white bedroom. About a week later.it was over. She never said why who what when . But then she only posts the goud stuff never the bad stuff.
I remember this! Was over really quickly! She spent lockdown with him and I always found him abit mean/rude to her

I think Natasha just wants to be loved and settle down and start a family, which is totally understandable. But I think that might come from a place of desperation, and leads her to trying to make several guys ‘the one’ in a short space of time. Hence her moving in with the guy who had a child during quarantine. She said her therapist thinks her anxiety comes from low self esteem and that makes sense to me. I hope she begins to know her worth and does not settle

Reactions: 6
Anyone think she’s preggers again?
Don't think so, but I also haven't seen her drink? Poor girl, doesn't know what she wants.
must be hard to see her sister thriving and having the life she probably wants.
it's a real shame too because I reckon she's a decent person (thick AF though), silly/goofy, just insecure and thinks it's all about looks. she can't do a non filtered selfie :(

Reactions: 4
Anyone think she’s preggers again?
Yeah I thought that too!

If the RR is ‘her’ car, how come Andrew is always driving it?
Because he pays the finance 😆

Don't think so, but I also haven't seen her drink? Poor girl, doesn't know what she wants.
must be hard to see her sister thriving and having the life she probably wants.
it's a real shame too because I reckon she's a decent person (thick AF though), silly/goofy, just insecure and thinks it's all about looks. she can't do a non filtered selfie :(
I don’t think she’s a bad person she’s just so desperate and shallow, and very very naïve, can’t go a few hours without Andrew. He seems like a textbook narcissist who tries so hard to show he’s an amazing boyfriend, it’s very weird and not believable in the slightest. Sure it won’t work out how she thinks it will, he will drop her as soon as the next pretty influencer with more followers shows an interest!

Reactions: 6
That new concealer!!!! Yuck. It’s not even her colour! It’s yellow tone when she clearly needs warm, especially having dark circles under her eyes. And all the creases. Also, why is she doing her make up like 2016???? So cheap, you know she doesn’t wear that out on regular days. 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.