Natasha sandhu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Typical immoral Nat, turning a cheap clothing AD into mental health awareness. She is so out of touch with the real world it’s disgusting. Oh, and that dress doesn’t fit you hun, as usual.

I can, self absorbed rat!
I know right - that dress is way too tight as usual haha!
Every time she does a post when she's speaking to the camera she just HAS to have her tits out! Also have you noticed she tries to draw attention to them with her hands constantly? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just WHAT is she wearing?!

On a little lunch jaunt in to see Andrew who is clearly working… I just don’t get how he can enjoy being with some who’s mid-thirties, thinks and acts like a child, and has no direction or ambition to get a proper job!?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Just WHAT is she wearing?!

On a little lunch jaunt in to see Andrew who is clearly working… I just don’t get how he can enjoy being with some who’s mid-thirties, thinks and acts like a child, and has no direction or ambition to get a proper job!?
I was going to say why is she disturbing his working day? She literally cannot leave him alone for even a second. Also that outfit is awful

Reactions: 3
What I find interesting is they’d want to make some huge commitment like have a child but not get married? 🤪
Obviously Andrew is a little smart. 😅

He’s just employed my dad who honestly doesn’t have a bad word about him apart from working too much I don’t understand how someone can be so different inside and out of work?!

Scavving free nails from a small business again, earlier today she was showing house stuff she’s been gifted. After her answer the other day saying Andrew pays for all their dates and meals out I’m not absolutely certain that she doesn’t pay for a single thing 🤮

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Did you guys see the “another ad? 🙄” comment on her latest post???!!! I went to screenshot it and it had gone 😂😂😂 looks like other people are getting fed up of her grid just being ad after ad after ad.

Did you guys see the “another ad? 🙄” comment on her latest post???!!! I went to screenshot it and it had gone 😂😂😂 looks like other people are getting fed up of her grid just being ad after ad after ad.
Damn it, missed it! It’s either that or her stories tonight, 3 in a row starting with the chipmonkish “HI GUYS” aggggghhhhh

• Haha
Damn it, missed it! It’s either that or her stories tonight, 3 in a row starting with the chipmonkish “HI GUYS” aggggghhhhh
That “Hi guys” and that weird hand movement she does pisses me right off 😂

Look she’s gained weight and on the pineapple juice she’s pregnant but keeping it quiet

I’m on the floor laughing with this one…

“I’m not even saying it because I have to”

She’s so goddamn outright DUMB that she basically openly admitted to her followers that anything she’s paid to promote or she hashtags as #AD and declares amazing is basically her saying it’s great only because she’s being paid to. What will happen to her silly little minions now?

God she is so stupid. So so earth shatteringly stupid.

Attachments

She’s so goddamn outright DUMB that she basically openly admitted to her followers that anything she’s paid to promote or she hashtags as #AD and declares amazing is basically her saying it’s great only because she’s being paid to. What will happen to her silly little minions now?

She really is disgusting, won’t pay for her nails but will pay for a garden reno on a house they rent LOL - you really cannot make this up!
Also I’m sensing Andrew doesn’t have a relationship with his parents? or maybe they don’t like her? Always with hers and never with his! She seems quite family oriented (probably because she has only 2 friends and ANDWEW) but he never mentions them and no posts on his page. Very odd. Doesn’t seem quite so much the family man our Natasha is trying to fob him off as! Probably desperate to run a mile from her but too scared 🤣🤣

Also have they bought this house? How are they spending money on a garden if it’s a rental?

Look she’s gained weight and on the pineapple juice she’s pregnant but keeping it quiet
I really don’t understand why she doesn’t size up, this is the most unflattering pair of pants ever, her belly and back looks really flabby and she’s so slim! Just a case of not sizing up
The fact she spent the entire photoshoot on her tippy toes trying to look taller and slimmer is quite telling that she’s not comfortable at all! Despite what she wants us to think…

Reactions: 5
Crying about her broken ray bans and asking if ray ban can do anything when she dropped them herself…is she actually that dumb?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.