Natasha sandhu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always wondered how she’s afforded her rent ect but she doesn’t have regular work, there’s no way those style edits sell enough to give her a steady income.

Reactions: 1
What on earth is she playing at? Why is she so interested anyway? The girl in question also has a private Instagram page, so Natanxious has actively requested to follow her and then screenshot her story. Very strange behaviour!

As for the abuse, there won’t be any, only in make believe land!

Reactions: 3
What on earth is she playing at? Why is she so interested anyway? The girl in question also has a private Instagram page, so Natanxious has actively requested to follow her and then screenshot her story. Very strange behaviour!

Also, and I know Wayne doesn’t deserve it, but he has a wife and kids. Let them sort it out, we don’t need to be detectives and make it anymore embarrassing than it is. Finally, he looks fucked, I doubt he even could get it up so cheating is v likely to have NOT happened. Just stay in your lane Tash, Jesus

Reactions: 4
She’s going crackers about some game advertised on ITV in her baby voice poor sensitive little soul isn’t she? 🙄🙄
Yep, I’ve just asked her if she’s ok 🤣🤣 I think she’s either pissed or this is going to generate some more content down the line. Crazy witch

• Haha
Reactions: 2

She’s mental. It has probably hit a nerve because her boyfriend is a well known ADULTERER 🤣🤣

• Haha
She’s mental. It has probably hit a nerve because her boyfriend is a well known ADULTERER 🤣🤣
I was just going to say, I wonder if she’s suspected him of playing away or he has done, and this is her way of showing she won’t stand for it! Why else of course would he buy the Cartier ring! 🙈😂

• Heart
I was just going to say, I wonder if she’s suspected him of playing away or he has done, and this is her way of showing she won’t stand for it! Why else of course would he buy the Cartier ring! 🙈😂
She just comes across so insecure it really is disturbing, especially when she talks in that stupid baby voice. I wonder why she talks so much when every other word is ‘like’. It’s almost as though she is trying to come across as intellectual but she really does just sound dumb.

• Heart
She just comes across so insecure it really is disturbing, especially when she talks in that stupid baby voice. I wonder why she talks so much when every other word is ‘like’. It’s almost as though she is trying to come across as intellectual but she really does just sound dumb.
I was actually going to say she sounds very insecure, this rant she’s on tonight makes it so so so obvious that she is not in a secure relationship. I’d rather have my boyfriend be faithful than buy me Cartier and Valentino shoes!

• Heart
I was actually going to say she sounds very insecure, this rant she’s on tonight makes it so so so obvious that she is not in a secure relationship. I’d rather have my boyfriend be faithful than buy me Cartier and Valentino shoes!
Literally everything is a trigger for her isn’t it?! I Checked my bank balance this morning Natasha-that’s a trigger 🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈 yep I really think she has major trust issues plus a boyfriend who isn’t faithful. I hope that she steps away from the car crash that’s coming, I do think she needs someone professional to talk to. I suffer with traits of BPD and I can honestly see them in her. Add a narcissistic bf into the midst its really toxic

Her column in that Essex magazine just CRACKS ME UP. Natasha, love, no one cares about your hair/dog/sister’s birthday/your thoughts on Love Island. Clearly it’s ghost written as you can tell by the language she uses it’s completely different to what she uses on her Instagram posts. Which as their paid promotions generally, are written by a marketing team and then slapped up by Natasha. She just doesn’t strike me as the type to be able to use words longer than about 4 letters... 😜

• Haha
Damn I missed it because we were driving to Bristol for a long weekend! Super sad!!!! :ROFLMAO:
I’ve just come back from there haha. I missed it too! It’ll just be more “when are you and Andrew getting married” questions her 5 year old self has asked her 🤣🤣🤣

I don't believe she had covid . She was out and about a month ago.

What does her boyfriend work as?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.