Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yolo_polo

I’m interested to know what happened in Bali too
She went on a solo trip to Bali and was crying on her insta stories and trying to book an early flight home. It was quite distressing to watch. However, she did eventually make some friends and said she was glad she didn’t fly home early.

Reactions: 1

Sheema

Sounds like the vet has gotten his bloods back and advised her to have him put to sleep. CKC always have heart problems by a certain age I’m not sure how old he is but she’s definitely head over heels for the little guy so she will be heartbroken if that’s what it is.
He’s not even 2 yet bless him :cry:

• Sad

lyrixs

Wonder what’s she’s playing at putting that on her private ‘body’ account but then her shite ‘column’ on the other main account (which honestly reads like a 4-year old writing about their day). She’s a jumble of contradictions. Why play your life out so publicly? It’s going to be embarrassing when it all ends with her fella (I don’t feel sorry for any of these people, they chose to live their whole life in public). No sympathy.

• Heart

Sheema

839CC7DC-149A-4506-A5B6-BDED71EBB4EB.png

This is from her other account, wonder whats happened, nothing mentioned on her proper account though.

• Wow

Annue

VIP Member
I wonder what size her boobs are ? Im
Getting mine done hope they don’t come out that big 🤣🙄🤣🤣

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
I’m going to preface this by being kind and saying I’m glad she and the baby are ok. But I’m beginning to think she has some form of munchausens (along with the other issue she has). Nothing is every best case scenario, it’s the worst it could possibly be. Use of very dramatic wording, posting of pictures of antibiotics (look! It’s true). I’m actually concerned how she will cope when the baby is here and it’s no longer all about her. I hope it’s the making of her
Does anyone remember when Ralph wasn’t going to make it then next day he was ok? Social media is the perfect place for someone with munchausens as they can get the validation and attention they crave with a constant stream of “omg are you ok” dms
I have unfollowed her but just looked at her profile to see her stories and I actually agree. I understand that her anxiety will be bad because of her previous miscarriage but this is on another level

Those lips 🫣

Attachments

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
She’s with In The Style for IWD and taken him along aswell. She can’t leave him for a minute it seems

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
All this Indian stuff on her stories - do you ever see her celebrating / embracing her Indian side unless she’s being paid for it! That and the usual carousel of crap clothes, crap make up and whinging about her anxiety. Jesus, does she ever do anything interesting? Put any effort into planning her content? One day, the shitty clothes brand will have moved on to someone younger and she won’t be getting paid to prance around in their tatty rags.

Also - I REALLY judge these people who promote these fast fashion clothes. Most people her age have the income / sense to realise they are shite and that you’re not only ruining the planet you’re supporting a false economy! Not that Natasha has any morals - always available to the highest bidder 😂
Agree with everything here, but does piss me off so much that she only ever posts anything remotely cultural when she’s paid. I’m Indian, I don’t post about it everyday but I do honour my heritage without being paid to! Again completely agree on the fast fashion front, she doesn’t have the brain cells to realise what she’s doing to the planet.

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
It’s disgusting! She always wears such ill fitted clothes. Either that or they always look terrible quality.
She wears cheap looking clothes and she just doesn’t dress for her shape. She has such amazing legs, if I was her and had legs like that I’d never stop showing them off.

glamapuss

She’s back at it tonight with her filters... why bother saying she won’t use them when she’s off doing it again?!

She’s back at it tonight with her filters... why bother saying she won’t use them when she’s off doing it again?! She’s out for a lot of dinners lately - wonder whose tabs that’s on 😂 also she’s gone to Sheesh in Essex tonight - how basic.
hahah, sheesh gives these types of people big discount, otherwise they can’t afford it 😂

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
I don’t know if someone on here has called it She’s an alcoholic!
She’s so dumb… she drinks, over drinks. Gets hungover. Guess what???? alcohol is a depressant. That can lead to anxiety.
If she’s going to therapy I’d thought her therapist would’ve brought that up. She’s probably not even going. She’s just needy AF and probably not anxious. Just a brat who needs constant attention.
Honestly I do think she has a problem with booze, but she also pretends like it’s fun and edgy. Remember when she kept going on about her first date with psycho eyes when she drank from a booze tap, vomited and passed out? She always gets in the horrors. If drinking makes you feel like that you can stop? This is me speaking from experience who used to get in some right states in my 20s and has luckily now managed to learn limits, not mix drinks, get tipsy but not feel bad in my 30s. She has so much growing up to do but defos comes back to immaturity. Note, if she had an addiction I would be abit kinder but I genuinely think she’s just dumb and can’t control herself.