Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
Riveting chat on her Instagram today. Toast. She must be so bored with no work. Her content is just pointless. Why do I keep watching 🤦🏽‍♀️
I just saw that 🤣 she’s still on 502k followers…wonder how long it will last. Also what is she going to do now she can’t pose in tat to sell??!

Reactions: 1

thatgirlgeorgia

I doubt she earns that much to be honest, she’s scraping the barrel with her content and the brands she’s working with and her ITS ‘edits/collections’ probably work on a commission base, which goes into the sale after a few days so obviously doesn’t sell well! I don’t know how much he would earn but seems very stupid to be flooding her with expensive gifts rather than saving a deposit for the security of a house to call their own, especially if they are trying for a baby! Oh well at least they have their new car (on finance) to pretend they have money 😉
I’m pretty sure he bought her it! No doubt won’t invest if he’s moved down from the north when he still owns property up north from what I’ve read… 2kpm just seems absolutely ridiculous is that the going rate in the area? She cannot afford that!

Steve1985

Yes! I agree 100%! If anyone is interested in personality types then the enneagram is fascinating! Each personality type has a number and it’s widely used in psychology. I’ve never known anyone not to be bang on the type they get after the test. It’s also tied into the numerology of your date of birth. We used it at work to understand our colleagues better.
Google it and take the test- welcome to the rabbit hole 🤩
I’m a 4 btw 😎😎
I’m a 9!

• Heart

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
She’s such an immature child. And a liability. Grow up Natasha. She can’t just enjoy a nice day out without documenting everything and plastering it on Instagram.
The worst thing is they probably didn’t even pay to go out on their day. If she put ad it wouldn’t be so bad. She’s so shady with the things she gets paid to promote

jamjam3

They must have the most vapid relationship going. I think he films a lot of her content for her too, which is shocking because he clearly doesn’t have the balls to tell her it looks cheap and tacky!
Pmsl when she said this dress is classy and shows the perfect amount of cleavage and legs! 😂

I

Yeah you’d think he would need to be intelligent to do his job but he also comes across pretty vacant too, all he ever does is laugh like a lunatic or agree when she asks him a question or speaks to him, so maybe they are more alike than we think 🤣 . She’s trying to resume normal life today, she really did try and make those two suicides about her didn’t she. Feel sorry for the family and friends of those men who will rightly so be truly devastated - then we have Natasha manipulating it to suit her victim mentality for attention. Shocking.
Yep I'm starting to think she's playing of those suicides too - especially saying 'life goes on'.

Attachments

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
I really don’t believe the 20 week pregnancy also, the dropping on dates / gender reveal / heartbeat story doesn’t add up with when she said she miscarried. I reckon she’s around 16/17 weeks but I don’t understand why she would lie? One min her belly is huge then on the Starbucks pic she just uploaded it’s barley visible, like she sucking it in or edited it out. The whole thing is weirding me out now because I think she has an ulterior motive to all of this, I’m getting full on Gone Girl vibes. Shes coming across more unstable than ever, I’m sensing a breakdown very soon unless she gets proper professional help.
Her body language and face/eyes in her current story (starting the story with a clap??!) makes her look really on edge. It’s the eyes in that story and it is quite worrying because I honestly don’t think she’s ok

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
Imagine just constantly going to ‘PR events’. Soon, she won’t get invited to that stuff. What will she do then? Also the repetition of dress up, eat, drink, pose, pout, come home surely gets boring as F.
She does it so she can have nights out without paying! Can’t imagine anything worse than not being able to say you don’t like something cos it was gifted or free.

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
Today she declared she had covid after returning from holiday... ....does anyone know how she cut her leg?

Yes I just seen it . She went out alot the last few weeks walking the dog eating eating and eating at various places .
Yep so she either didn’t isolate or she’s lying about when she had it…

zivaahun

She said on her story the other day that she was in her second trimester. I’m going for 16-18 weeks?

In fact, maybe 14/16? She mentioned she could have found out the sex before the holiday. I found out at 15 weeks at a private scan. So maybe around that mark? Definitely still not far gone enough for the belly cradling and “bump”
I thought she said she did the blood test for the sex at 10 weeks? I am sure she knows

Bettyboo2021

Chatty Member
Can’t deal at all 😂 how does she always manage to look so spectacularly cheap and tacky? Her page is full of ‘collabs’ with s***e clothes brands, and it looks like she wears the same crap out too! Cheap and nasty. And really needs to lay off the “I love you” stuff with him so publicly...

I also think he looks slightly like a serial killer... he has a look in his eye that he thinks is sexy but actual makes him look like maniac about to go on a spree 😂
It’s his close together eyes, classic serial killer giveaway! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

hanbanman

No way is she 34 🤣 looks late 30s, well to be honest, it’s hard to tell with the three inch thick makeup and the filters. However I think someone is telling porkies 😂

but it very quickly becomes 40 when you have no direction in life (42,speaking from experience) 😄

but it very quickly becomes 40 when you have no direction in life (42,speaking from experience) 😄
🤣her constant ‘anxiety’ must have aged her

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
Her not putting gifted/AD is really starting to piss me off

She’ll have a hate post up next saying “to all those who have messaged saying I haven’t put ad..”

jamjam3

Also next rant - she’s bringing out lashes. So what’s so different about them 😅 honestly she’ll jump on just about anything! The box looks super cheap too!
does anyone remember her last lashes? they are still on her beauty page.
Why is she acting like it's a new venture for her?
Someone even asked in the comments and she’s ignored them.

Attachments