Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hanbanman

I don’t think this is true I’ve seen him with them in leeds clearly just doesn’t post so it screams she’s possessive
She does seem very possessive but I bet he’s a right sleaze, she probably has reason to not trust him.. esp with his serial killer piggy eyes 🤣

Reactions: 1

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
Another day and another “real body” post but no mention of her old page which is abandoned with people’s pics on it..

• Haha
She was supposed to go with somebody she said they backed out last minute but never said why or what happened! It’s really annoys me when influencers do this .... just tell us what’s gone down!!

Its_Me

VIP Member
Why does she always look so tacky?! Out tonight with Mr. Killer eyes tonight (and not the good kind of killer!) is all they do eat out? Pretty boring life... her at the table primping and preening and taking selfies! She needs to grow up.
She’s a bit annoying but I don’t really see anything about her night out tonight that signals she needs to grow up 🤷🏻‍♀️

hanbanman

Is this a jo
Doing a copy and paste general knowledge quiz straight from Google and then asking if she needs to tell EE shes on holiday (Wales) for her data roaming sums up just how thick she actually is. Her boyfriends laugh is so fake and annoying too.

hanbanman

I think for someone with insecurity and self esteem issues he’s possibly the worst sort of man she could date- I wouldn’t trust him just by looking at him! Sly and vain...please can she put her boobs away just for one pic? Just one? 😅😅
The pouting from him is grotesque. He sure does love himself.

But she’s not human? She’s a warthog 🤣🤣

her belly was always like that honestly for a slim girl she carries her weight on her tummy and it’s squidgy.

I mean.... that gold jewellery on him... wow.... that’s not the type of man I thought he was.

if that ring was on his pinky then maybe he is a posh c*nt as could be their family crest.

but the chains and bracelet...ohhhhh nooooooooo. CHAV
Awful. Doesn’t even go with his ginger skin!

• Haha

lyrixs

Someone also wrote that above - she never embraces her Indian heritage unless it’s to promote cheap tack! I would never buy the crap she sells, her content is so basic, there’s no effort put into her reels and the clothes never ever suit her shape. That walking to the camera and twirling on her videos drives me mad, along with the simple smile. She’s like a 12 year old who just got a new phone and wants to show her family group chat her new holiday clothes
Haha! It’s either the twirling thing or the super basic thing of hand over the camera!
Also those gummies she’s on about for hair - she was ‘swearing’ by the Hair Burst ones only months ago! Maybe she lost her contract with them 😂 can’t people see through this crap? They flit from one thing to the next. They have no loyalty to anything!

zivaahun

That new concealer!!!! Yuck. It’s not even her colour! It’s yellow tone when she clearly needs warm, especially having dark circles under her eyes. And all the creases. Also, why is she doing her make up like 2016???? So cheap, you know she doesn’t wear that out on regular days. 🙄

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
I’ve just had my first baby (10 days ago) and as I’m sure many of you will know, no matter how stable your relationship is there’s nothing as testing as a baby! (Right now I’m hiding in the nursery for a few minutes peace! 😂). It’s a fabulous time but also very testing and I honestly have no idea how she and Andrew but particularly Natasha will cope - she won’t know whats hit her! It’s not all cute baby names and memories. It’s hard work and a serious slog and waiting for your body to return to normal (if it does!) is difficult! Their lives will be turned upside down in just a few months. At her age you’d think she’d know better what to expect…. her sister is far more sensible / normal! What on earth is she wearing pretty much 99% of the time? The black bra thing… I’m speechless. She’s off her rocker this one!
Congratulations girl! Hope you’re feeling ok and healing well! How’s the baby doing?

glamapuss

I’m new to this thread and have followed Natasha for ages. But this just made me realise how dangerous filters are!! 😩
She is very pretty in real life, but then again she she always wears makeup and lots of it. The eyebrows are just too much in my opinion.

ALLLL these influencers in real life do not look like their Instagram and you probably wouldn’t notice them if you saw them in Tesco

Nikkie20

Did anyone see her latest stories ? I missed them but another post saying she will re post tmro …. She said she’s too upset just now .
I literally came on here to ask the same thing lol. Missed it too. Probably some sob story

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
Does she ever stop selling crap…some hair curler thing, more PLT junk, plastic Primark clothes, and yet more presumably In The Style tat in the last 24 hours alone. Who’s buying this shit that they continue to work with her? I don’t know what woman in their 30’s that would buy from those brands or fall for this ‘influencer’ shit from the likes of her. It’s hardly a case of she ‘genuinely’ endorses any of this crap. She just looks so cheap and nasty and her boobs make everything look so matronly. Surely these companies run checks on follower numbers and can see they are inflated by paid bots?
Completely agree however she is so thick and immature I wonder if she has a younger fan base ? I do too wonder if they check her engagement? It’s so obvious she has fake followers because her engagement is so shite!

lyrixs

I know this sounds fucking awful but it’s going to be HILARIOUS when they break up. This kind of showy insta relationship never lasts
What do you guys think they talk about? I would love to be a fly on the wall!!!! 😂😂😂

PrincessP

Chatty Member
What happened to the ex bf with the son? I know they broke up but what was the reason? He was another one that she couldn't shut up about 🙄