Natasha sandhu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such an immature child. And a liability. Grow up Natasha. She can’t just enjoy a nice day out without documenting everything and plastering it on Instagram.
The worst thing is they probably didn’t even pay to go out on their day. If she put ad it wouldn’t be so bad. She’s so shady with the things she gets paid to promote

Reactions: 1
Absolutely DESPERATE for content now - a little tutorial on how your bum looks tit if you slouch (who knew?) and the difference giving yourself a wedgie makes… riveting! She must have spent all weekend coming up with this one! 😂
I really don’t understand why she thinks this content is revolutionary 🙄

Reactions: 2
I really don’t understand why she thinks this content is revolutionary 🙄
I don’t understand either. So many ‘influencers’ do these types of posts now. She offers nothing, she has no talent so I guess she still needs to use her body in some way because she can’t exactly use her brain. I think it’s quite offensive how she is implying that the unposed version of her is bad, that’s what most women look like. It’s also so pointless if it’s not consistent or genuine, she still filters the hell out of every other post. She’s just a fraud and her boyfriend doesn’t seem to be all there. Figures.

Reactions: 3
As an Asian women, I find her divali posts today so weird. Like why say happy divali and then nothing about it and instead just post pics of yourself in Asian clothes modelling. She’s got a screw loose.

Reactions: 4
As an Asian women, I find her divali posts today so weird. Like why say happy divali and then nothing about it and instead just post pics of yourself in Asian clothes modelling. She’s got a screw loose.
And they are all just modelling shots she’s been paid for, not genuine images of her embracing her heritage! It’s a really shallow way to say Happy Diwali and she’d have been best off posting nothing…!

Why is she always hitting him? If she’s not shoving her feet in his face, she’s slapping him or hitting him. If he did that to her it would result in uproar. I just don’t understand why you would constantly do that to your partner, it’s so horrible and toxic.

Attachments

Why is she always hitting him? If she’s not shoving her feet in his face, she’s slapping him or hitting him. If he did that to her it would result in uproar. I just don’t understand why you would constantly do that to your partner, it’s so horrible and toxic.
I noticed that too! She’s actually stupid enough to think it’s funny. She’s so controlling.

Has anyone noticed she’s shot up 11k followers over the space of a few days? She was on 450k and now it’s 461k. Oh I’m SURE that’s completely organic growth… it must be all those ‘relatable’ selfies of her getting her stomach out 😂. What does she offer anyone? Or maybe it’s her outstanding style and Boohoo hauls of self professed ‘super flattering’ market stall garms? Whatever you say Natasha…. riveting content.

Has anyone noticed she’s shot up 11k followers over the space of a few days? She was on 450k and now it’s 461k. Oh I’m SURE that’s completely organic growth… it must be all those ‘relatable’ selfies of her getting her stomach out 😂. What does she offer anyone? Or maybe it’s her outstanding style and Boohoo hauls of self professed ‘super flattering’ market stall garms? Whatever you say Natasha…. riveting content.
Definitely bought! There’s no way those are organic new followers. And we’ve got another body positivity post right on cue!

Attachments

• Sick
Does this fucker ever pay for anything? Free laser now, but at least she’s posted “ad.” Imagine not being able to get tit done on your own time and constantly having to do things on other people’s time cos it’s free, whether that’s nails or laser. I’d hate it

It’s disgusting! She always wears such ill fitted clothes. Either that or they always look terrible quality.
She wears cheap looking clothes and she just doesn’t dress for her shape. She has such amazing legs, if I was her and had legs like that I’d never stop showing them off.

What is that AWFUL ad for teeth aligners or something that she’s done? She’s only had 4 comments so proof it’s absolute shite. It’s so cringe with her pouting and flicking her hair like she’s 16. You’re mid-30’s. Grow up.

Reactions: 2
What is that AWFUL ad for teeth aligners or something that she’s done? She’s only had 4 comments so proof it’s absolute shite. It’s so cringe with her pouting and flicking her hair like she’s 16. You’re mid-30’s. Grow up.
I can’t believe she hasn’t hidden the likes too, less than 1000 😬😬

I can’t believe she hasn’t hidden the likes too, less than 1000 😬😬
So embarrassing. Crap product and lacklustre marketing. She should change her name to ‘#Ad Sandhu’. Also what IS that awful green top she was flogging this morning? Just… why. So much why. Notice she never gets anything even remotely quality to advertise, it’s always crap that’ll end up in a landfill. Not showing very much environmental awareness but really, what do I expect from her, she’s a Grade A bimbo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.