Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lyrixs

Did anyone notice that her “We are body confident” page is off her bio? Why start that page and then just flake on it when people have followed it and sent private picture to you.
Absolutely knew that would happen! She goes through these phases constantly, why anyone takes her seriously at all I’ve got no idea. She does the same thing with her “no more filters” phases then she’s straight back on them again!

Reactions: 1

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
I feel like if she went smaller with her boobs she would actually look far less trashy. She was reposting Andrew’s stories yesterday and she was acting deranged in his. I really can’t see the appeal of dating someone who behaves like that all the time. My partner and I mess about with each sure, but we’re also able to have interesting and normal conversations

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
Can't remember his name but she moved in with him after 5 seconds . Put her old bedroom stuff in his spare room and made a white bedroom. About a week later.it was over. She never said why who what when . But then she only posts the goud stuff never the bad stuff.
I remember this! Was over really quickly! She spent lockdown with him and I always found him abit mean/rude to her

zivaahun

She’s been after that from the offset. I find it a little gross myself. I’d rather have my own money to be honest.
Hahahaha lies!

I would NOT mind finding someone with money. I’d love to stay home with my kids, help at their school, be super involved with their extra curricular activities. Maybe I’d have a side job, trade part time (like I do now) or something just to feel like my life isn’t ALLLL mum-life. Whoever says they wouldn’t like that kind of life is a liar. There was those exceptions who love their children but can’t be bothered to stay home with them (my sister)

Yolo_polo

Im so pleased I’m not the only one that feels like this! I wanted to like her and I did (in the beginning) but I’ve seen so many quickly-deleted crying insta stories and the baby voice makes her sound deranged!! Her bf clearly wasn’t up for the limelight, maybe he got fed up of her taking pics with his son using him as a prop! Anyway it appears now that she’s living in some sort of fancy garden shed 🙈🙈
I feel exactly the same! I really like her, thought she was beautiful and always really well dressed then the Bali trip happened 🙈 Had to unfollow after that as I just felt uncomfortable watching. It’s a shame the new relationship hasn’t worked out.

Its_Me

VIP Member
She couldn’t be more devastated she didn’t bag herself a billionaire like Danielle. She fell on her feet after Wayne Linekar

That’s holiday bloat, plus she’s got into habit of pushing her tummy out on holiday

How bizarre, is this a Co incidence or is Danielle’s fella a copycat?
Is he a billionaire ?

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
It would be really nice not to see a close up of the top of her butt crack on Sunday morning whilst I sip my coffee 🤣🤣🤣 that third pic

To be fair she probably wanted to know what her options are. Usually when that happens within 90 days of purchase they usually replace them for half the cost of the pair, Luxottica, owner of RB, do this. But if she were smart, she’s not, she would just replace the lenses through ray ban website for a fraction of the cost. Course I didn’t tell her this. 😈
But that’s some helpful advice for you lot x
Really ?! You’re a god send as I’ve scratched mine and would hate to bin them !

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
I’m on the floor laughing with this one…

“I’m not even saying it because I have to”

She’s so goddamn outright DUMB that she basically openly admitted to her followers that anything she’s paid to promote or she hashtags as #AD and declares amazing is basically her saying it’s great only because she’s being paid to. What will happen to her silly little minions now?

God she is so stupid. So so earth shatteringly stupid.
Also have they bought this house? How are they spending money on a garden if it’s a rental?

zivaahun

Where has Natasha gone 🤣 after calling me a dog (woof woof) and saying my boyfriend is imaginary she deleted her comments. I know we spend a lot of time bitching on here but actually being that vile to someone who has a differing opinion is really really bizarre. Hope the rest of you queens are having a lovely Monday ❤
My comment is still there 🥰