Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
To be fair she probably wanted to know what her options are. Usually when that happens within 90 days of purchase they usually replace them for half the cost of the pair, Luxottica, owner of RB, do this. But if she were smart, she’s not, she would just replace the lenses through ray ban website for a fraction of the cost. Course I didn’t tell her this. 😈
But that’s some helpful advice for you lot x
This is SUCH useful info as my lens are scratched and didn’t know you could replace them!!! Thank you, you Angel x

Reactions: 1

Amyk86

Regarding the stag do, we don’t know if she asked him not to go, or if he willingly volunteered not to go. So to say she’s controlling and manipulative because of it isn’t fair. And yes 10 days later she could be ok because coincidentally, it would genuinely be around that time in pregnancy that the nausea and sickness heavily reduces. Her anxiety isn’t selective, it’s just that no one is anxious 24/7 so it will arise on occasions. Agreed she does document all this, leaving it open to response. I just think out of all the kinds of influencers out there, she is truly harmless.

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
Yes! I agree 100%! If anyone is interested in personality types then the enneagram is fascinating! Each personality type has a number and it’s widely used in psychology. I’ve never known anyone not to be bang on the type they get after the test. It’s also tied into the numerology of your date of birth. We used it at work to understand our colleagues better.
Google it and take the test- welcome to the rabbit hole 🤩
I’m a 4 btw 😎😎
I love this stuff 🤣🤣🤣 bedtime reading tonight!

• Heart

lyrixs

She’s at the Primark Christmas party tonight..she would literally go to the opening of an envelope
How embarrassing is that too! Why does she even get invited. She always looks so cheap at these events and how is it of any interest to her followers? Yawn.

Its_Me

VIP Member
the Shop probably invited them in to discuss shared marketing/collabs. influencers get great reach and assuming since she’s a local magazine column feature she’s an ideal candidate! Id just have to pay but would do my own research not just take whatever’s given free.

As for midwife, do you think he’s paying for private? So she will have been delayed in taking the nhs midwife?
You woudnt see both, if you’re private you have more appointments than NHS

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
Has anyone noticed she’s shot up 11k followers over the space of a few days? She was on 450k and now it’s 461k. Oh I’m SURE that’s completely organic growth… it must be all those ‘relatable’ selfies of her getting her stomach out 😂. What does she offer anyone? Or maybe it’s her outstanding style and Boohoo hauls of self professed ‘super flattering’ market stall garms? Whatever you say Natasha…. riveting content.
Definitely bought! There’s no way those are organic new followers. And we’ve got another body positivity post right on cue!

Attachments

• Sick

lyrixs

I’ll be honest her selling skills are shocking how she’s gets paid beyond me I don’t think she’ll make that much
Baby voice + saying um and like every 2 seconds - someone pays her for this?!

FauxShow

Buying herself Cartier and leasing a car, renting a flat. She needs someone to help her invest whatever cash she earns, I really doubt she’s going to be working the ‘influencer’ scene for much longer.
She'll just do what her sisters done and scrounge off men for the rest of her life. Wayne Lineker was bank rolling her for years

lyrixs

“Andrew can I have this one?” How desperate! Earn your own money and buy what you want. Honestly makes me gag. Yep she’ll be all over the childish Christmas posts and if he doesn’t propose I think she will have a meltdown!
She’s so sickly sweet with him makes me want to vom. Her baby voice is just 😂😂😂 grow up and get a life. Incoming ads ads ads! Plus the entire thing is an ad, they’ve obviously been offered some deal by the garage but as usual with this one, undeclared and not tagged that it’s an ads. I don’t know how he listens to her all day she would actually do my head in.

• Haha

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
I find him so weird and creepy
I think Danielle may have made it her mission for the older millionaire. She got the jackpot, he looks like a nice guy. I’m pleased for her after Wayne. Did anybody see when he popped a bottle of champagne and it hit her in the face at O beach! Awful, she had a corker of a shiner

Bettyboo2021

Chatty Member
Did anyone see the cartier love bracelet her new man supposedly bought her on a whim? Like they left the pub garden they were drinking in went to selfridges...and supposedly back to the pub garden by dusk 🧐

lyrixs

Exactly this!!! Where is his gift? Such a little gold digger and he should feel like a right mug for splashing all that cash on her and getting absolutely nothing in return 😂 surely her ads must have given her enough for something little 😂
Haha she just expects to be treated like a princess and do nothing for him! So disrespectful and frankly embarrassing! Also two pairs of trainers and a bag? Not exactly the most personalised presents, screams materialistic to me!!!!