Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lyrixs

As an Asian women, I find her divali posts today so weird. Like why say happy divali and then nothing about it and instead just post pics of yourself in Asian clothes modelling. She’s got a screw loose.
And they are all just modelling shots she’s been paid for, not genuine images of her embracing her heritage! It’s a really shallow way to say Happy Diwali and she’d have been best off posting nothing…!

Reactions: 1

glamapuss

The pouting from him is grotesque. He sure does love himself.

But she’s not human? She’s a warthog 🤣🤣

Awful. Doesn’t even go with his ginger skin!
Lol... he looks like he plays darts in a working men’s club. 🎯

far cry from his Instagram in that photo

lyrixs

Has anyone noticed she’s shot up 11k followers over the space of a few days? She was on 450k and now it’s 461k. Oh I’m SURE that’s completely organic growth… it must be all those ‘relatable’ selfies of her getting her stomach out 😂. What does she offer anyone? Or maybe it’s her outstanding style and Boohoo hauls of self professed ‘super flattering’ market stall garms? Whatever you say Natasha…. riveting content.

Bettyboo2021

Chatty Member
She’s back at it tonight with her filters... why bother saying she won’t use them when she’s off doing it again?!

She’s back at it tonight with her filters... why bother saying she won’t use them when she’s off doing it again?! She’s out for a lot of dinners lately - wonder whose tabs that’s on 😂 also she’s gone to Sheesh in Essex tonight - how basic.
I can’t deal with her tonight and her cheesy staged pictures with her new man (although you’d think they’d been married years from how much she says she loves him!) what really grinds my gears is the way she over draws her lip liner then does this weird pursed lip thing why does it annoy me so much 🤷‍♀️😡😡😡🤣🤣

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
Why is she always hitting him? If she’s not shoving her feet in his face, she’s slapping him or hitting him. If he did that to her it would result in uproar. I just don’t understand why you would constantly do that to your partner, it’s so horrible and toxic.

Attachments

bedjay

Can someone please explain how she has 461k followers but only a couple of thousand likes? Don’t brands understand her engagement is rubbish?

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
110000000% !!! her and anDrewwww will only have any topic of conversation purely based on this thread and how we are all so Jel, cos he is so fit and she is such a great mogel
She’s stopped telling people to follow him, he’s must be getting loads of DMs from girls 😂 she hasn’t done a story of the hate she gets for a while, or a story about a girl dm-ing him and her saying he shows her everything. Must be off the rotation!

• Haha

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
94548801-7B80-4271-854D-52E05E03F6BC.png

I absolutely can’t listen to her describe another set of clothes as flattering when they aren’t. Both stories before (flattering length) but horrible on her midsection and the next dress as flattering. This isn’t, makes her look like she has a massive tummy when she doesn’t

94548801-7B80-4271-854D-52E05E03F6BC.png

I absolutely can’t listen to her describe another set of clothes as flattering when they aren’t. Both stories before (flattering length) but horrible on her midsection and the next dress as flattering. This isn’t, makes her look like she has a massive tummy when she doesn’t
These are also absolutely hideous, cheap and tacky and again unflattering. I wish she would stop

444DF0D3-CF94-4D10-8B37-D10C893F2515.png
CAAE981A-FDB9-4AB8-9F9E-68C58E07D145.png

Last edited:
  • Wow

lyrixs

I honestly think the clothes she wears / sells are awful looking. She never looks classy or even tries? Probably because without getting her tits out she won’t get the attention she craves because she’s very plain behind it all. I actually think under the make up and filter and “I’m 24/7 hyper sexual” persona she is actually very pretty and ‘cute’ looking - I just find the sexy stuff a bit nauseating. Like why do you have to be like that when your partner is beside you? What are you providing and to who?

Amyk86

If she’s posted nearly half way (let’s assume she’s 19 weeks), and she posted her announcement 1st May (just over 4 weeks ago), that would mean she announced at around 14 weeks earliest? Which is absolutely fine, the vast majority of people announce after their 12 week scan. The only thing which isn’t clear is why she’s only just seen her midwife but she’ll have her own reasons for that.

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
What is that AWFUL ad for teeth aligners or something that she’s done? She’s only had 4 comments so proof it’s absolute shite. It’s so cringe with her pouting and flicking her hair like she’s 16. You’re mid-30’s. Grow up.
I can’t believe she hasn’t hidden the likes too, less than 1000 😬😬

glamapuss

I’m so cringed out that she’s promoting that nick guy to her followers 🤢 multiple times as well. How embarrassing!
I just can’t stop looking at all his gold accessories, it’s very year 11 at secondary school in the year 2003.