Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amyk86

So presuming a few weeks before this picture is end of Feb, that would make her about 15 weeks now?
No, she said the date is a few weeks after she found out. So the likelihood is she found out just after valentines when she would’ve been 4 weeks at that point. She also said she finds the gender out this week which would be at the NHS 20 week scan. I feel you want to imply she announced her pregnancy very early on but she didn’t (and even if she did that’s up to her). It’s clear she announced after 12 weeks and now is 20 weeks. What’s the problem, and why are you so concerned about how far along she is?

Reactions: 1

kien

Sounds like the vet has gotten his bloods back and advised her to have him put to sleep. CKC always have heart problems by a certain age I’m not sure how old he is but she’s definitely head over heels for the little guy so she will be heartbroken if that’s what it is.

• Sad

Jailer66

Because his best mate was shagging Natasha before he started, he dived in and got with Natasha and now none of his mates speak to him.
Oh I never knew this. I find him a bit odd tbh.

I noticed she's put on a bit of timber lately

lyrixs

Has anyone joined her ‘We are body confident’ page to see if she has uploaded anything recently? It’s only got 13 posts on it.. I mean, what is the point? It would make me so mad to go sending a picture of myself off to some black hole online without someone whose priorities change like the wind. I’d feel really duped! Also just because she thinks nothing or sticking pictures up of herself online for all to see it doesn’t mean she should treat the vulnerability of others with the same distain (as in getting them to send pics then doing god knows what with them?!)

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
And she’s got a Range Rover, what a surprise, and no #ad…she needs to honestly get reprimanded for this now as it’s so disingenuous now

Amyk86

On valentines she would’ve barely been due her period? (Again ASSUMING she’s 19 weeks because we do not know). And baring in mind she probably thought it was highly unlikely she would get pregnant right after having her miscarriage. I don’t believe she drank alcohol knowing she was pregnant.

As for her own reasons as to why she’s only just seen the midwife, they could’ve chose to conduct the first meeting on the phone? She could’ve seen a consultant prior who then deemed the midwife appointment wasn’t needed, there are countless reasons.

Regarding the heartbeat, the machines they use at the GP (assuming that is where she went) are known for not always being able to find the heartbeat and it is strongly recommended that people do not purchase these for home use because it can lead them to believe the baby no longer has a heartbeat.

I know this site is more for criticising influencers, but she’s just a woman who suffers from anxiety and is sharing her pregnancy journey. There is nothing malicious about her and I think she should be cut some slack.

lyrixs

Why is she always hitting him? If she’s not shoving her feet in his face, she’s slapping him or hitting him. If he did that to her it would result in uproar. I just don’t understand why you would constantly do that to your partner, it’s so horrible and toxic.
I noticed that too! She’s actually stupid enough to think it’s funny. She’s so controlling.

thatgirlgeorgia

I have to agree I think she will really struggle when the baby comes …. Firstly all the attention won’t be on her, and secondly as said previously it’s Fucking hard, the sleepless nights , the baby constantly hanging off you for cuddles and milk , initially it’s adrenaline but after a whilst …my god!!! My son is two and I still feel like a walking zombie every day!

she really really irritates me!! The fake little girl voice , the skimpy outfits, THE DRAMA …she is so exhausting to watch !!!

you can so tell her only ambition in life is to resemble a sex doll and be with a rich man so she doesn’t have ti work anymore 🤦🏼‍♀️
Her and her sister could not be more different!
her sister has picked a rich man not to work…

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
She’s doing it again now with Spaseekers! No ad and no gifted. How do I report her for doing this?
She’s just put a story up about it being partially paid for or something. She is so not transparent and I feel super petty but I defos want to report her too

Amyk86

I can’t remember who said it earlier, but this comment is so so so weird and almost thriving off being ill during her pregnancy. She had a horrible scare and now she’s missing her symptoms and cramps 🫣 I hope she’s still in therapy during her pregnancy
I don’t think it’s that she’s thriving off being ill in pregnancy. Many people say that if you feel strong symptoms like she has been, that at least you know the pregnancy is strong and baby is ok (this is not actually true but it’s what many think). So when the symptoms suddenly stop, many can worry that something has happened to the baby (basically a miscarriage), and that’s why the symptoms have stopped. Add on top of that, that she has actually already experienced a miscarriage, and this will be a very anxious and stressful time for her. I’m rooting for her and I think she will be an extremely loving mother. Yes she will find it hard like the vast majority of people.

TicketyTock

Did anyone see her latest stories ? I missed them but another post saying she will re post tmro …. She said she’s too upset just now .
The dogs poorly and has to stay in the vets overnight .. not as dramatic as she’s making it out !