Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m so cringed out that she’s promoting that nick guy to her followers 🤢 multiple times as well. How embarrassing!

Reactions: 2

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
Christ those Quiz clothes are awful! Who in their right mind in their 30s would go there! They look like an itchy flammable nightmare! Literally like something you’d get down a market!

We all know she thinks they are disgusting too but…. ££££££
Those two weird waist length coats were the most hideous things I think I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: 1

Its_Me

VIP Member
Why did she give up the make up and teaching? To be an landfill clothing influencer?

• Haha

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
The bottoms on this fit so terribly and so does the one piece in the next story, size up for goodness sake 🤦🏾‍♀️
F17C2B55-77C0-4AA0-AC44-4BB63E836AAE.png

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
I’ve always wondered how she’s afforded her rent ect but she doesn’t have regular work, there’s no way those style edits sell enough to give her a steady income.

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
youve called him out a few times so I’ve started following him! Seems pretty normal to me. Definitely very awkward on her Instagram with that daft smile and laugh. My bf makes me look more stupid on his Instagram…

what worries me though is he is obviously high up in an industry with the worst mental health problems and goes home to more mental health problems! Can’t wait to watch this family unfold…
I wonder if him always doing that demented smile is because he’s uncomfortable on her stories. But then again he knew what her job was when they met so 🤷🏽‍♀️

thatgirlgeorgia

Because his best mate was shagging Natasha before he started, he dived in and got with Natasha and now none of his mates speak to him.
I don’t think this is true I’ve seen him with them in leeds clearly just doesn’t post so it screams she’s possessive

Its_Me

VIP Member
I noticed she’s signed up with a new management agency (it’s on her bio) - Morgan Management. It says she’s a ‘well known fashion influencer’ and is making waves with the press for her body positivity movement. I wouldn’t be too sure about either of those… more like what not to wear! https://www.morganmanagement.co.uk/natasha

Just looking at the list of girls that agency promotes they are ALL. THE. SAME. I find it really disgusting that brands just choose some cartoon copy bimbo to promote products but that’s what this game is. If I was Natasha I’d be thinking ahead career wise to what’s next - she’s 35, this rubbish isn’t going to last forever but she needs to have a career that can help her stand on her own two feet too.
She’s probably just planning on being a stay at home mum now. Does Andrew earn well?

lyrixs

Imagine just constantly going to ‘PR events’. Soon, she won’t get invited to that stuff. What will she do then? Also the repetition of dress up, eat, drink, pose, pout, come home surely gets boring as F.

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
Just make sure you look inside the temple for the size. you’ll see something like 55; 58 or 62.
You can get them either on ray ban or this site:

It’s actually nice incase you want to upgrade them to polarised lenses or change the color.
Thank you so much!!!

Amyk86

My misunderstanding then regarding the alcohol.

She’s not 15 weeks as she’s just said nearly half way. The likelihood is on valentines she was unknowingly 4 weeks pregnant (which is very common), thus making her probably around 19 weeks now. And I believe she announced it after 12 weeks which her scan picture seems to show. I don’t believe she’s been devious at all. I think you dislike her so no matter what she does you will find fault with it.

Bettyboo2021

Chatty Member
Yes I think she wants the victim status because I think she feels it will give her the attention and affection she needs, it’s strange because she seems to have a loving relationship with her family...I wonder if she loses product endorsements when she has these meltdowns?

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
Who missed Natasha off Insta? I didn’t lol. Doubt anyone else did either. If anything, a nice break from being rammed with ads. But…! Bang on time she’s back, explaining her absence (it’s not really time off if you kept a whole diary to show after your absence is it?) and BOOM in she comes in with In The Style ads and she’s roped in her dopey fella on them too. He’s as wet as they come. What is he DOING? They are like children.
Honestly, it’s been nice to have a break from constant ads, she’s one of the few influencers I follow who is constantly selling shit EVERY FUCKING DAY. It must be exhausting for her and she can’t make very much if she’s having to do that many. Also the pjs are horrible, he looks like a right knob in them aswell 😂

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
Natasha mentioned before on her story that the midwife said she may not be able to hear the baby heartbeat at this stage of her pregnancy

Let’s hope they have a bit more material in them than the unflattering shite she pushes now!

Also, why is she copying her sister with the “weeks to go” plaque. 🙄
She’s pretty much copying and pasting her sister’s pregnancy, the belly kissing pics etc. maybe she doesn’t mind as Natasha has been through a lot and relies more on social media content then she does