Natasha sandhu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen her current stories tonight? All just so people can tell her how lovely and gorgeous they think she is 🤮

Has anyone seen her current stories tonight? All just so people can tell her how lovely and gorgeous they think she is 🤮
Why does she think anyone would care where other random people ‘met her’? She’s not a celebrity like she thinks she is. So self indulgent. As usual, content totally 😂😂😂. So clueless. She obviously struggles to know what to put on her page. If in doubt, get tits out.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone noticed she makes him repost EVERY SINGLE STORY they are both in? It’s like they have to have identical stories up to seem ‘in tune’. She’s honestly so controlling and stalkery. Also what is this 😂
I know this sounds bleeping awful but it’s going to be HILARIOUS when they break up. This kind of showy insta relationship never lasts

Reactions: 3
I know this sounds bleeping awful but it’s going to be HILARIOUS when they break up. This kind of showy insta relationship never lasts
What do you guys think they talk about? I would love to be a fly on the wall!!!! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Has anyone noticed she makes him repost EVERY SINGLE STORY they are both in? It’s like they have to have identical stories up to seem ‘in tune’. She’s honestly so controlling and stalkery. Also what is this 😂
Im surprised he hasn’t been told to delete his Instagram and make him have a joint profile!

What do you guys think they talk about? I would love to be a fly on the wall!!!! 😂😂😂
My guess is it’ll be childish pranks and jokes, talking like a pair of babies, belch/fart contests. You know, all the usual 14/15 year old tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why did she give up the make up and teaching? To be an landfill clothing influencer?

• Haha
Can someone please explain how she has 461k followers but only a couple of thousand likes? Don’t brands understand her engagement is rubbish?

She’s at the Primark Christmas party tonight..she would literally go to the opening of an envelope

She’s at the Primark Christmas party tonight..she would literally go to the opening of an envelope
How embarrassing is that too! Why does she even get invited. She always looks so cheap at these events and how is it of any interest to her followers? Yawn.

Does she ever stop selling crap…some hair curler thing, more PLT junk, plastic Primark clothes, and yet more presumably In The Style tat in the last 24 hours alone. Who’s buying this tit that they continue to work with her? I don’t know what woman in their 30’s that would buy from those brands or fall for this ‘influencer’ tit from the likes of her. It’s hardly a case of she ‘genuinely’ endorses any of this crap. She just looks so cheap and nasty and her boobs make everything look so matronly. Surely these companies run checks on follower numbers and can see they are inflated by paid bots?

Reactions: 2
Does she ever stop selling crap…some hair curler thing, more PLT junk, plastic Primark clothes, and yet more presumably In The Style tat in the last 24 hours alone. Who’s buying this tit that they continue to work with her? I don’t know what woman in their 30’s that would buy from those brands or fall for this ‘influencer’ tit from the likes of her. It’s hardly a case of she ‘genuinely’ endorses any of this crap. She just looks so cheap and nasty and her boobs make everything look so matronly. Surely these companies run checks on follower numbers and can see they are inflated by paid bots?

I don’t know who she is appealing to nowadays, women of her own age group have more disposable income and tend to purchase investment pieces rather than cheap, sweat shop, landfill clogging shite.

She’s hardly a trend setter to influence anything

Reactions: 3
Completely agree however she is so thick and immature I wonder if she has a younger fan base ? I do too wonder if they check her engagement? It’s so obvious she has fake followers because her engagement is so shite!

94548801-7B80-4271-854D-52E05E03F6BC.png

I absolutely can’t listen to her describe another set of clothes as flattering when they aren’t. Both stories before (flattering length) but horrible on her midsection and the next dress as flattering. This isn’t, makes her look like she has a massive tummy when she doesn’t

94548801-7B80-4271-854D-52E05E03F6BC.png

I absolutely can’t listen to her describe another set of clothes as flattering when they aren’t. Both stories before (flattering length) but horrible on her midsection and the next dress as flattering. This isn’t, makes her look like she has a massive tummy when she doesn’t
These are also absolutely hideous, cheap and tacky and again unflattering. I wish she would stop

444DF0D3-CF94-4D10-8B37-D10C893F2515.png
CAAE981A-FDB9-4AB8-9F9E-68C58E07D145.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.