Natasha sandhu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where has Natasha gone šŸ¤£ after calling me a dog (woof woof) and saying my boyfriend is imaginary she deleted her comments. I know we spend a lot of time bitching on here but actually being that vile to someone who has a differing opinion is really really bizarre. Hope the rest of you queens are having a lovely Monday ā¤

Reactions: 3
Where has Natasha gone šŸ¤£ after calling me a dog (woof woof) and saying my boyfriend is imaginary she deleted her comments. I know we spend a lot of time bitching on here but actually being that vile to someone who has a differing opinion is really really bizarre. Hope the rest of you queens are having a lovely Monday ā¤
Probably mods deleted because not acceptable šŸ˜‰

Hey Hunhunhun1, I hope youā€™re ok, it was quite vile and upsetting reading her trolling. Xx

Riveting chat on her Instagram today. Toast. She must be so bored with no work. Her content is just pointless. Why do I keep watching šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 5
Riveting chat on her Instagram today. Toast. She must be so bored with no work. Her content is just pointless. Why do I keep watching šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø
I just saw that šŸ¤£ sheā€™s still on 502k followersā€¦wonder how long it will last. Also what is she going to do now she canā€™t pose in tat to sell??!

Reactions: 1
I just saw that šŸ¤£ sheā€™s still on 502k followersā€¦wonder how long it will last. Also what is she going to do now she canā€™t pose in tat to sell??!
By the looks of things, continue to pose in tat until the last possible moment! Mind you in the kitted top and jeans story Iā€™ve never heard a more insincere ā€˜how beautiful is this topā€™ in my lifeā€¦. she sounds so disinterested lol. Also those ā€˜bloated vs relaxedā€™ posts are off the menu for the moment too! Wonder what Plan B content will beā€¦.. *moves to the edge of my seat*

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There is not a chance they are genuine followers!!

• Haha
remember not too long ago when she had all that drama about booking an AirBnb to film loads of content etc but it wasn't what she expected and she was moaning about getting a refund etc? Do you think she basically has been spending her time filming and getting a bank of content ready to post on her Instagram while she is pregnant?? People will obviously know she is pregnant so she will just post a disclaimer that it was filmed before pregnancy?

She will just go down the mummy influencer route. It will probably work out more profitable for her having this baby šŸ™„

remember not too long ago when she had all that drama about booking an AirBnb to film loads of content etc but it wasn't what she expected and she was moaning about getting a refund etc? Do you think she basically has been spending her time filming and getting a bank of content ready to post on her Instagram while she is pregnant?? People will obviously know she is pregnant so she will just post a disclaimer that it was filmed before pregnancy?
I think she has a bank of stuff filmed for sure but I agree with others, think she will become a mummy influencer. To be fair to her she might have an age appropriate audience for once and actually could redeem herself from this baby talking childish phase

I think she has a bank of stuff filmed for sure but I agree with others, think she will become a mummy influencer. To be fair to her she might have an age appropriate audience for once and actually could redeem herself from this baby talking childish phase
I do think she will do better with the mummy influencer stuff but not if she carries on with the whining. Other mums who have to go out to jobs and/or juggle other children and responsibilities wonā€™t want to hear about how hard sheā€™s having it.

Iā€™m going to preface this by being kind and saying Iā€™m glad she and the baby are ok. But Iā€™m beginning to think she has some form of munchausens (along with the other issue she has). Nothing is every best case scenario, itā€™s the worst it could possibly be. Use of very dramatic wording, posting of pictures of antibiotics (look! Itā€™s true). Iā€™m actually concerned how she will cope when the baby is here and itā€™s no longer all about her. I hope itā€™s the making of her
Does anyone remember when Ralph wasnā€™t going to make it then next day he was ok? Social media is the perfect place for someone with munchausens as they can get the validation and attention they crave with a constant stream of ā€œomg are you okā€ dms

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Iā€™m going to preface this by being kind and saying Iā€™m glad she and the baby are ok. But Iā€™m beginning to think she has some form of munchausens (along with the other issue she has). Nothing is every best case scenario, itā€™s the worst it could possibly be. Use of very dramatic wording, posting of pictures of antibiotics (look! Itā€™s true). Iā€™m actually concerned how she will cope when the baby is here and itā€™s no longer all about her. I hope itā€™s the making of her
Does anyone remember when Ralph wasnā€™t going to make it then next day he was ok? Social media is the perfect place for someone with munchausens as they can get the validation and attention they crave with a constant stream of ā€œomg are you okā€ dms
I have unfollowed her but just looked at her profile to see her stories and I actually agree. I understand that her anxiety will be bad because of her previous miscarriage but this is on another level

Those lips šŸ«£

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I have unfollowed her but just looked at her profile to see her stories and I actually agree. I understand that her anxiety will be bad because of her previous miscarriage but this is on another level

Those lips šŸ«£
Exactly! Can totally understand her anxiety etc but when I read what she wrote and really thought about it I thought thereā€™s something not right about her. Then 2 minutes later the story showing Andrew how to go shopping? i think the underlying issue is she needs to feel special, unique, the midwife called her to ā€œwelcomeā€ her, the other hospital ignored her. sheā€™s entitled to one on one counselling sessions because she had special anxiety, along with detailed explanations about her complicated uterus. Every single medical detail is laid out and and highlighted as making her different. Iā€™m not putting her down rather I find her fascinating. When the baby comes Iā€™m super interested to see what her content will be. I hope sheā€™s super happy and spams us with baby stuff and it fills the void that sheā€™s got that causes this behaviour

Exactly! Can totally understand her anxiety etc but when I read what she wrote and really thought about it I thought thereā€™s something not right about her. Then 2 minutes later the story showing Andrew how to go shopping? i think the underlying issue is she needs to feel special, unique, the midwife called her to ā€œwelcomeā€ her, the other hospital ignored her. sheā€™s entitled to one on one counselling sessions because she had special anxiety, along with detailed explanations about her complicated uterus. Every single medical detail is laid out and and highlighted as making her different. Iā€™m not putting her down rather I find her fascinating. When the baby comes Iā€™m super interested to see what her content will be. I hope sheā€™s super happy and spams us with baby stuff and it fills the void that sheā€™s got that causes this behaviour
I completely agree,she seems very unstable at the best of times, and sheā€™s getting worse. her content is just everywhere and all pretty useless tbh. I used to enjoy watching her but now she just comes across too whiny and annoying.

• Heart
My comment is still there šŸ„°

I canā€™t remember who said it earlier, but this comment is so so so weird and almost thriving off being ill during her pregnancy. She had a horrible scare and now sheā€™s missing her symptoms and cramps šŸ«£ I hope sheā€™s still in therapy during her pregnancy

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.