Natasha sandhu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Demented grin 😂😂 So true! And his fake laugh on every story lol. There is definitely something not right about him. Further down the thread someone said he has serial killer eyes and now I can’t unsee it 😂
Yes it’s so weird I feel like he encourages her to do things that make her look stupid, she never used to seem as unbalanced as this, her clothes aren’t appropriate, she acts like a child, it’s not right. She’s always been annoying but now it’s like shes really of kilter. What did she say about using a thong as nipple covers 🙈🙈🙈I’m all gf celebrating Womens bodies but I feel like constantly having her boobs out in public gives no one a choice whether they see them or not (thinking of the other people at the resort not me, I could choose not to watch her stories 🤣🤣). She’s all over the place. Andrew couldn’t go away on his stag do because she was gravely ill but she’s absolutely fine to fly off a thousand plus miles away from her midwife…where is her anxiety 🧐. Jesus I feel like I could write a dissertation on her I need more of a life 🤪🤪🤪🤪

Reactions: 3
That black lace bra/top she wore was the most vulgar outfit I think I’ve seen her in. Why is she dressing like a teenager?! The bra didn’t cover her boobs, the cup came half way up and you could clearly see the outline. The other things that’s irritating me is her constant holding and pushing out of her belly, there’s no way she has a bump already, maybe on a slim person you’d see a tiny bump at this stage but definitely wouldn’t on her as she hasn’t got the flattest stomach generally. We also don’t need to see every minute of the holiday documented, if you’re that happy and that in love and your relationship is that amazing, you don’t need to sit and try and prove it to us constantly! Just enjoy the moments! Her insecurities are only going to get worse the more pregnant she gets, she’s not going to let Andrew out of her sight 😂
I was going to comment on this but wasn’t sure how far along she is, there is no way she would be showing that much surely? I’ve never been pregnant so I have no idea but most of my friends/sisters had pretty hard bellies when they did start showing. That black top was awful, almost as bad as that yellow dress. She seems really unhinged on this holiday and agree about the constant documenting. Go and have fun/make memories. They will never get this time back, ie, their first holiday whilst she was pregnant. It’s a nice milestone. Also yep, his constant weird demented smile is creepy as hell

• Heart
Yes it’s so weird I feel like he encourages her to do things that make her look stupid, she never used to seem as unbalanced as this, her clothes aren’t appropriate, she acts like a child, it’s not right. She’s always been annoying but now it’s like shes really of kilter. What did she say about using a thong as nipple covers 🙈🙈🙈I’m all gf celebrating Womens bodies but I feel like constantly having her boobs out in public gives no one a choice whether they see them or not (thinking of the other people at the resort not me, I could choose not to watch her stories 🤣🤣). She’s all over the place. Andrew couldn’t go away on his stag do because she was gravely ill but she’s absolutely fine to fly off a thousand plus miles away from her midwife…where is her anxiety 🧐. Jesus I feel like I could write a dissertation on her I need more of a life 🤪🤪🤪🤪
Seems she’s only sick Monday - Friday when he’s probably at work and when he’s due to go on a stag do 😂 she’s so needy! Wonder why she keeps him on such a short leash 🤔 must be a reason.. He bloody loves himself doesn’t he, pouting away on there latest pic!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I was going to comment on this but wasn’t sure how far along she is, there is no way she would be showing that much surely? I’ve never been pregnant so I have no idea but most of my friends/sisters had pretty hard bellies when they did start showing. That black top was awful, almost as bad as that yellow dress. She seems really unhinged on this holiday and agree about the constant documenting. Go and have fun/make memories. They will never get this time back, ie, their first holiday whilst she was pregnant. It’s a nice milestone. Also yep, his constant weird demented smile is creepy as hell
Seems she’s only sick Monday - Friday when he’s probably at work and when he’s due to go on a stag do 😂 she’s so needy! Wonder why she keeps him on such a short leash 🤔 must be a reason.. He bloody loves himself doesn’t he, pouting away on there latest pic!
Skipping around in pigtails like a hyperactive 5 year old but with massive boobs and clearly pregnant…his blue steel look in every picture they’re like a comedy sketch 🙈🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
youve called him out a few times so I’ve started following him! Seems pretty normal to me. Definitely very awkward on her Instagram with that daft smile and laugh. My bf makes me look more stupid on his Instagram…

what worries me though is he is obviously high up in an industry with the worst mental health problems and goes home to more mental health problems! Can’t wait to watch this family unfold…

youve called him out a few times so I’ve started following him! Seems pretty normal to me. Definitely very awkward on her Instagram with that daft smile and laugh. My bf makes me look more stupid on his Instagram…

what worries me though is he is obviously high up in an industry with the worst mental health problems and goes home to more mental health problems! Can’t wait to watch this family unfold…
I wonder if him always doing that demented smile is because he’s uncomfortable on her stories. But then again he knew what her job was when they met so 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I’ve just had my first baby (10 days ago) and as I’m sure many of you will know, no matter how stable your relationship is there’s nothing as testing as a baby! (Right now I’m hiding in the nursery for a few minutes peace! 😂). It’s a fabulous time but also very testing and I honestly have no idea how she and Andrew but particularly Natasha will cope - she won’t know whats hit her! It’s not all cute baby names and memories. It’s hard work and a serious slog and waiting for your body to return to normal (if it does!) is difficult! Their lives will be turned upside down in just a few months. At her age you’d think she’d know better what to expect…. her sister is far more sensible / normal! What on earth is she wearing pretty much 99% of the time? The black bra thing… I’m speechless. She’s off her rocker this one!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve just had my first baby (10 days ago) and as I’m sure many of you will know, no matter how stable your relationship is there’s nothing as testing as a baby! (Right now I’m hiding in the nursery for a few minutes peace! 😂). It’s a fabulous time but also very testing and I honestly have no idea how she and Andrew but particularly Natasha will cope - she won’t know whats hit her! It’s not all cute baby names and memories. It’s hard work and a serious slog and waiting for your body to return to normal (if it does!) is difficult! Their lives will be turned upside down in just a few months. At her age you’d think she’d know better what to expect…. her sister is far more sensible / normal! What on earth is she wearing pretty much 99% of the time? The black bra thing… I’m speechless. She’s off her rocker this one!
Congratulations girl! Hope you’re feeling ok and healing well! How’s the baby doing?

Congrats!!!! 💕💕💕💕 yep I think she’s in for a biiggggg shock

Reactions: 2
Congratulations girl! Hope you’re feeling ok and healing well! How’s the baby doing?
Not too bad thank you! ❤ The sleepless nights are definitely starting to take their toll, and communication between my partner and I is difficult when tired - but we work as a team and always keep that in focus! Hats off to anyone who’s gone through the newborn stage - you just can’t prepare can you?! Maybe Natasha is better off blissfully ignorant lol!

• Heart
I have to agree I think she will really struggle when the baby comes …. Firstly all the attention won’t be on her, and secondly as said previously it’s bleeping hard, the sleepless nights , the baby constantly hanging off you for cuddles and milk , initially it’s adrenaline but after a whilst …my god!!! My son is two and I still feel like a walking zombie every day!

she really really irritates me!! The fake little girl voice , the skimpy outfits, THE DRAMA …she is so exhausting to watch !!!

you can so tell her only ambition in life is to resemble a sex doll and be with a rich man so she doesn’t have ti work anymore 🤦🏼‍♀️
Her and her sister could not be more different!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't want to body shame but I love how Natasha is now showing off her bloated belly thinking it's a pregnancy bump when she used to try and hide it away all the time before.
Obviously, I know she is pregnant, but i think most of her belly is just bloat at the moment right?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Natasha, hun, that bikini today, just no girl.
I thought this earlier, it’s so unflattering, especially the bottoms.

I don't want to body shame but I love how Natasha is now showing off her bloated belly thinking it's a pregnancy bump when she used to try and hide it away all the time before.
Obviously, I know she is pregnant, but i think most of her belly is just bloat at the moment right?
She hasn’t outwardly said how far along she is, I would be really surprised if she was showing already, plus she jiggled it about on her stories and I thought it would be more hard if it was a bump? I’ve never been pregnant so have zero right to speculate though! 🤣

OK I’m glad you have all mentioned the bump thing because to me she doesn’t look any different from her usual bloated sticking out her belly pics. She said the other day that the babies sex is just forming which is 9 weeks!

• Wow
  • Heart
Thought we were missing the triggering anxiety posts oh there it is this morning! Never mind must of felt better quickly as was swiftly and predictably followed by bikini photo shoot 🙈🙈I’m not sure what vibe she’s going for- pregnant/sexy/5 year old in pigtails is a bit all over the shop 🤣🤣🤣

I have to agree I think she will really struggle when the baby comes …. Firstly all the attention won’t be on her, and secondly as said previously it’s bleeping hard, the sleepless nights , the baby constantly hanging off you for cuddles and milk , initially it’s adrenaline but after a whilst …my god!!! My son is two and I still feel like a walking zombie every day!

she really really irritates me!! The fake little girl voice , the skimpy outfits, THE DRAMA …she is so exhausting to watch !!!

you can so tell her only ambition in life is to resemble a sex doll and be with a rich man so she doesn’t have ti work anymore 🤦🏼‍♀️
Her and her sister could not be more different!
her sister has picked a rich man not to work…

her sister has picked a rich man not to work…
Yeh I don’t think she and her sister are that different in that respect. I’m not dissing modelling and she’s had a pretty good modelling career but she’s not a high flying city professional in comparison. And Wayne Lineker? 🥴

• Haha
Yeah I think her belly is just her usual bloated belly that she feels more comfortable showing off now that she is pregnant thinking she can say it is her pregnant belly now. But its definitely not a pregnancy belly yet

She’s pregnant, don’t you know. Has she mentioned?…….oh wait, she has. For the 283746272737327272th time 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.