Natasha sandhu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell us you read tattle without telling us you read tattle!
110000000% !!! her and anDrewwww will only have any topic of conversation purely based on this thread and how we are all so Jel, cos he is so fit and she is such a great mogel

• Haha
Reactions: 2
110000000% !!! her and anDrewwww will only have any topic of conversation purely based on this thread and how we are all so Jel, cos he is so fit and she is such a great mogel
She’s stopped telling people to follow him, he’s must be getting loads of DMs from girls 😂 she hasn’t done a story of the hate she gets for a while, or a story about a girl dm-ing him and her saying he shows her everything. Must be off the rotation!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don’t understand why they would want to DM him anyway. He looks like a creepy weirdo!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
he looks like a rodent 🐀
It’s his pout and blue steel look that just terrifies me - wonder where he picked that up from lol.

She’s pedalling cheap lashes today - and filtering the life out of herself when ‘showing’ them. Erm, kinda false advertising?

Her ‘content’ is so boring - she hasn’t got a shred of individuality!

It’s his pout and blue steel look that just terrifies me - wonder where he picked that up from lol.

She’s pedalling cheap lashes today - and filtering the life out of herself when ‘showing’ them. Erm, kinda false advertising?

Her ‘content’ is so boring - she hasn’t got a shred of individuality!
I image he does the same facial expression when he gets a glimpse of his reflection in a shop window 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Imagine just constantly going to ‘PR events’. Soon, she won’t get invited to that stuff. What will she do then? Also the repetition of dress up, eat, drink, pose, pout, come home surely gets boring as F.

Imagine just constantly going to ‘PR events’. Soon, she won’t get invited to that stuff. What will she do then? Also the repetition of dress up, eat, drink, pose, pout, come home surely gets boring as F.
She does it so she can have nights out without paying! Can’t imagine anything worse than not being able to say you don’t like something cos it was gifted or free.

Under one of Andrew’s recent pictures…trouble in paradise it seems. Surprised they’ve lasted this long to be fair
It’s all for show, fake followers and likes. Nothing genuine about them. His latest pic of her dressed as a cheap tacky cat with the ridiculous caption screams insecurity. Happy couples don’t need to prove anything!!!

Reactions: 3
She’s back to feeling overwhelmed again 🙄 I did wonder when we’d get an anxiety post as it’s been so long

She’s back to feeling overwhelmed again 🙄 I did wonder when we’d get an anxiety post as it’s been so long
And for a Brucey bonus we also have body positivity content on the same day. bleeping Nora “I bloat like everyone else” literally nobody is saying you don’t you cretin!

Attachments

And for a Brucey bonus we also have body positivity content on the same day. bleeping Nora “I bloat like everyone else” literally nobody is saying you don’t you cretin!
She goes on like she’s viewed as some sort of supernatural goddess. Sweetheart you’re a nobody influencer with no talent, fake followers and a playboy narcissist boyfriend we all know you bloat like a normal person because YOU ARE normal. Get over yourself ffs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Imagine being so vapid that you can only make jokes where you look like you’re sucking a cock..
9BE0DC09-AE77-46CB-ADA8-519B89FE543E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.