Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
Absolutely HATE that she plugs this unhealthy shite to gullible women. You’re bloated because of all the reasons you said and then you’re not bloated because you stopped doing all the things that made you bloated not because you take these shit inducing tablets. Special place in hell for women who do disingenuous stuff like this playing on other women’s pressure to look a certain way.

Attachments

Reactions: 7

Rosie_and_Jim

Surely she could tell her mum this shit?

Im pretty sure that 75/80% of her followers are bots or males who only followed her for a perv. Absolutely nobody needs to know about the kids naps. Isn’t that what the page for him was about?

She could bore a glass eye to sleep that one!

• Haha

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
We will defos know if she’s on ozempic if she’s not posting loads of food and bloated stories whilst she’s away as that’s usually her M.O

• Haha

zivaahun

How is he a “wacko”? 😅
he monkey bars from relationship to relationship. as soon as he starts seeing a girl he creates a highlight on insta and labels it as "my girl". when they break up he's quick to delete everything and the next day he's back on dating apps. like literally the next day. he goes through at least 3-4 girl a year. and it ain't casual dating it's like knee deep love/infatuation. he overshares as well. just doesn't seem to have much doing up in his brain. did i leave anything out, people?

• Haha

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
She suffers from bloating, like most of us. The tablets are a big con!
remember when she was like only 3 days pregnant on holiday and she was using the bloat to look like she was about to give birth. 😂

• Haha

diana1110

Dear Diary.......
She's an absolute space cadet.
I think I’m finally at the point I have to unfollow; like what on earth is this stream of consciousness; why would anyone care her builders are there or she’s done five lots of laundry. I wouldn’t text my own friends this drivel never mind post it on the internet. I think I’m done, I’m out 🙅‍♀️

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
Fk me why does she have to make a big deal out of everything. Just book your holiday. Nobody else cares where you can't decide to go!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

freezelouise43

Chatty Member
Incoming munchausens 3,2,1…I definately don’t think she has any friends, probably due to the fact she’s exhausted everyone with previous “illnesses” and dramas…I agree she seems mentally unwell but I think it’s a personality disorder rather than anxiety or depression, as it’s very selective. Her parents seem lovely and normally it starts in childhood…maybe the dynamics of being a middle child or something? No psychologist, I find her slightly unsettling due to previous outbursts and situations. She doesn’t look very well if you look at just her eyes rather than if she’s smiling

lyrixs

God she is so cheap and nasty looking next to her sister. Will she ever move on from getting her tits out? Just looks like two round balls shoved down the front of whatever she’s wearing 😂 also OTT much for just a regular birthday? She behaves like a child.

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
I just looked at her stories. Her updates on Ralph’s conditions are literal hysteria. Surely she doesn’t need to give blow by blow accounts to just say “yeah he doesn’t need surgery, just pain relief” 🫠 she’s such a drama hungry dimwit

• Haha
  • Heart

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
She has definitely read this and added one!
Also, hiding the AD again under her name.

Hi Natasha, hope your holiday is as dull as it looks!
"Bloated from all the travelling"
From UK to Cyprus? 4hrs?
She talks absolute 💩 she is such a scammer.
Natasha just admit you took a weight loss jab and get on with it ffs.
---
Dresses haven’t been too bad but her swimwear is awful
It's them ridiculous boobs. Surely it's time they were replaced at least and she could go smaller, or are they part if her personality now?

zivaahun

I think I’m finally at the point I have to unfollow; like what on earth is this stream of consciousness; why would anyone care her builders are there or she’s done five lots of laundry. I wouldn’t text my own friends this drivel never mind post it on the internet. I think I’m done, I’m out 🙅‍♀️
Welcome to the Tash Sandhu hate club. We have all done that at some point, only to occasionally peek at her stories and see if she's still stupid, the answer will always be YES.

Does anyone know how she got such a big following, like what was her thing at first? Was she just doing make up?

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
She’s 100% posted those stories when she was pissed 😂. She’s such a mess. Also why’s she got AD dressed so formally all the time on holiday, he doesn’t look comfortable in those shirts.