Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
Stuck at home with Ad, no job, no friends as they all got sick of her selective “anxiety” and munchausens, Andrew away all the time. It doesn’t matter where she goes she will still be in her bikini with her stupid pigtail braids that give me the ick
The pigtail braids send me over the edge 😂
Grown women wearing them is just odd to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Its_Me

VIP Member
She’s bored now she hasn’t got a holiday to prep for a nursery to decorate. Her ‘still in the newborn stage’ video made me cringe, it’s fine being a stay at home mum
but a lot of people have long gone back to work by the time their child is 17 months old and still doing all the things she says she too tired to do.

Reactions: 5

Its_Me

VIP Member
Sorry but can you imagine Natasha in St Barths with her suitcase full of ITS trash

• Haha

zivaahun

Yeh she’s dropped a lot of weight from her posts from even 3 weeks ago quite a difference. 100% ozempic 😂
and now she's showing off her work out videos to prove she's working out and not on a slim jab.
but from what i recall she said she hadn't worked out for weeks (on the peleton) but yet dropped lots of weight. probably why shes been more quiet, my sister took them and it made her sick, like morning type of sickness.

lyrixs

She looks awful on holiday. Still rocking that ancient bikini (the pale green ruffled unstructured thing) that I’ve seen on her about 5 years in a row. Plus, same old Natasha - classless summer dressing, where to her, sun equals skin!!!!! I used to be like this. But I’ve learned you can dress so much more elegantly if you cover up more and leave something to the imagination. Plus, it keeps you much cooler.

Not a prude or anything like that but there’s a point in life where it just starts looking cheap and desperate.

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
God she is so cheap and nasty looking next to her sister. Will she ever move on from getting her tits out? Just looks like two round balls shoved down the front of whatever she’s wearing 😂 also OTT much for just a regular birthday? She behaves like a child.
They’re also so low now, they look awful and nothing ever fits her from the sides. Omg remember that stupid clothing she did for 2 mins, Natasha Marie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

zivaahun

The pigtail braids send me over the edge 😂
Grown women wearing them is just odd to me.
removing mine immediately..... 😂

this is odd but sometimes you have to work with what you got. it's gross, but hear me out-- it works with dudes. when i worked corporate and i needed something from my male colleagues/bosses i would wear my hair like that. i was grossed out with myself, but men tend to be way more nice. when i waitressed at Uni (in the states) man, those tips! 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑
---
Exactly this! Some people are struggling to eat and she’s going on and on about holidays. Just have abit of decorum. I think she has such little going on in her life that these decisions become massive in her head and as she has no friends she uses her Instagram to talk about it.
Also yes, Ayai Napa beyond 18 is wild to me
I was just thinking remember when we had had a cat fight on here? and now you're like my favorite member on here 😂

• Haha

lyrixs

All she EVER posts is cheap clothes, her boobs, her kid or fake set up screenshots with Andrew.

shes got nothing else going on has she.

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
Danielle is back to being signed by an agency! I take back what I said about her being a freeloader 🤣