Natasha Sandhu #3 Semi emergency birth to a lad, so desperate for money she named him Ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello! I’m new to this thread and influencer so was just having a google. Is her sister the girl who was with Wayne Lineker for a few years? She’s stunning! I hadn’t realised Natasha was Indian?!

Reactions: 3
Hello! I’m new to this thread and influencer so was just having a google. Is her sister the girl who was with Wayne Lineker for a few years? She’s stunning! I hadn’t realised Natasha was Indian?!
Yes that’s her sister, they are half Indian

Reactions: 1
Stupid cow should be taking her dog to the vets clearly something is wrong with the poor dog, they don’t react like that for nothing. Natasha if you read here leaving him through the night with human paracetamol can be the difference between a successful operation to fix him or another conversation. get him to the vet asap!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Stupid cow should be taking her dog to the vets clearly something is wrong with the poor dog, they don’t react like that for nothing. Natasha if you read here leaving him through the night with human paracetamol can be the difference between a successful operation to fix him or another conversation. get him to the vet asap!
Totally agree. Poor Ralph. To me, the way he was moving after, it looked like he had a stroke :(

• Wow
  • Sad
Announces why Andrew wasn't at home last year.just to promote his business

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That’s pretty big if they’re actual contracts he’s got an not temporary trials

Announces why Andrew wasn't at home last year.just to promote his business
I knew about his business from early on but didn't want to say anything as they might figure out who i am (reasons LOL), i think "secret manchester" made a reel about it, at 9 quid for a drink and no one is making it???? GO DO ONE!!!
It ain't the first of it's kind though, dunno who he thinks he is. lol there was a couple pop up machines like this in new york and san francisco.

Our tash showing us it’s not he can’t stand her it’s that he’s been wOrKiNg 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I knew about his business from early on but didn't want to say anything as they might figure out who i am (reasons LOL), i think "secret manchester" made a reel about it, at 9 quid for a drink and no one is making it???? GO DO ONE!!!
It ain't the first of it's kind though, dunno who he thinks he is. lol there was a couple pop up machines like this in new york and san francisco.
They have them in a few airports as well for ordering food from different vendors

If I’m paying those prices for a drink I would like it prepared by a bartender, not sloshed around the crappy plastic glass and running down the sides of it!

Also, why can’t Andrew create posts of his own? He always just shares Natasha’s shite.

• Heart
If I’m paying those prices for a drink I would like it prepared by a bartender, not sloshed around the crappy plastic glass and running down the sides of it!

Also, why can’t Andrew create posts of his own? He always just shares Natasha’s shite.
Ew is that what it is I thought it was just for ordering and paying then you collect at the bar where it’s been poured by a human.

They have them in a few places, it’s not revolutionary at all. Korea have been doing this for a while. I guess if you just want a beer then it’s ok but I wouldn’t have a cocktail out of one. I like them hand poured when I’m drinking and not stoned 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.